Quattuor

The chosen one
Yongguk quicken his pace along the empty street. He had just finished his work and now heading back home just a little after midnight. His mind fixed on the hot shower and the softness of his mattress. He turned when he reached the intersection and continued his way down the street.
 
As he walked he caught the glimpsed of the shadow moving above his head, someone or rather something was following him. His breath hitched and his heart leaped with fear. Just two more blocks, he told himself while sped up his step intended to get away from whatever following him.
 
His footsteps echoed loudly on the dark street, should anyone following him, it would be an easy job. Sheen sweat was visibly shown on his forehead as he rushed his feet on the walkway despite from the fact that the temperature had dropped down during the spring night. Another shadow flashed above his head and he halted. Whatever was following, it was now waiting for him to reached the next block ahead.
 
He slow down his step, hesitating to continued walking further more. He didn't know what awaited for him and he didn't want to know. He rounded himself intended to shift his route and the unfamiliar face showed up right in front his face "Hello Handsome" he almost yelled in terrify.
 
His heart flipped with another waved of horrified rushed through him. He took his step back but the stranger in front of him didn't followed suite "Nobody told you, it's not safe to walk alone during the night" the stranger smirked at him in amusement. As soon as the smirked widen into the smile, the canine at both end of his mouth were reflecting in the moon light, he was a vampire.
 
The voice in his head screamed at him to run but his legs were locked on the ground by his own fear. "This is boring" the beautiful man in front of him said "I haven't done anything and you are about to choked on your own fear" It was clearly a provoke that the vampire attempted him to lashed out. But he knew better, so he must stood still and trying to calm his erratic heart beat down.
 
"This could end easily" with that the vampires had become the blurred picture and charged him with full strength. He held his hand up automatically into defend posed but just right before the vampire could lay a hand on him, the full force from something bashed the dead dealer away. The vampire flipped midair from the strike and landed harshly on ground.
 
The vampire face retorted into rages, his voice full with astonishment "It couldn't be" he snarled and lashed back at Yongguk again, putting more enforcement into his attack. The same amount of his strike hit back on the dead dealer sending him flew even higher and further away from Yongguk.
 
The beautiful dead dealer was on his feet again, eyeing Yongguk warily before he gritted his teeth in anger "That witch!" Yongguk watched as the vampire outraged "Who are you!" the vampire face twisted as he screamed at Yongguk. Before he could answered, the air in front of him parted and the figure on female stepped in between him and the dead dealer.
 
"Chaerin" the vampire clenched his teeth at the new comer. The priestess expression was as stoic as usual "You should get going, Jaejoong" her voice as cold as ice that froze everyone who heard it. "So this is really that witch hand"He smirked at the knowledge. The girl called Chaerin narrowed her eyes on the vampire "Watch your mouth,Jaejoong. She might dismissed it but I don't"
 
"This is not your war, witch!" he barked and she shot back "It will be if you're not going now!" Chaerin lifted her right hand up and Yongguk saw the blue light started to form into the ball on her palm. The vampire took another stepped back, eyeing Yongguk intently "This is not over, human" 
before he vanished into the night sky.
 
Chaerin was about to leave when he stopped her "Wait, were you the one who helped me yesterday" the priestess looked over her shoulder with cold eyes "That would be my master" "I want to thank her" he insisted. Chaerin rounded back and he could catch the annoyance glinted in her voice "Just do her a favor, keep your save from trouble will be a great help to her!" the priestess whisked away from him and disappeared with the wind.
 
Yongguk stood there lost in his thought before another cool wind brushed his cheek, calling him out of his stupor. Standing alone in darkness  probably was no the great idea anymore, at least he was safe to go home now. Yongguk practically jogged down along the street back to his place, feeling shaken up and exhausted than ever.