Trēs

The chosen one
The loud continuous knocked on the door, woke him up from his sleep. He sat sharply on his mattress, looking around his surrounding in surprised, he was home. The knock on his bedroom door getting more erratic "Yongguk opened the damn door!!" he jumped in surprised and dashed for the door.
 
Himchan was sighing in relieved once the door had been open "God! I thought you were dead!!" he dramatically pressed his hand on his chest. Yongguk gaped at his friend in question and Himchan answered instantly "You don't remember? Last night we went out for dinner and suddenly those two crazy chicks popped out, dragged you away and you followed them just like a puppy" Himchan stopped to breath and eyeing Yongguk responded.
 
He looked daze and confused, he had a shadow memory of himself in the particular crowded place but he didn't remember anything about the mention girls Himchan was talking about. "And you know what, those two are ing vampires!!" Himchan grabbed Yongguk's head and turned it side to side, looking for the bite mark.
 
Yongguk swatted his friends' hand away "I'm fine" his friend still rambling on and pacing around his room, grabbing him some stuffs he needed for shower "How did you survive from those blood ers, Yongguk. I don't  get it" Himchan shook his head and Yongguk spaced out "I think someone had helped me" he murmured.
 
"Whatever, go get yourself clean and come out for lunch" Himchan shooed and he whipped his head in shocked "What time is it?" his friend yelled out from outside of his room "It's actually afternoon!" Yongguk sighed lucky it was saturday, he could afford the half day wasted on sleeping. 
 
The hot shower splashed on his face, he let himself soaking with the running water while his mind lingered with the faint memory of someone comforting him in his pitch dark nightmare. He remembered the scent he smelled in his dream, the sweet soothing scent that warmed his horrifying heart up and the sweetly soft voice that wished him a good night sleep. It was seductive and addictive at the same time that he wanted to hear again.
 
But the thought of running into the vampires again had scared his sense out of him. Whoever had helped him, saved his life and he was grateful for that. Though he doubted himself that he would be able to go back to that place again and find his helper. Or he could let it slipped and lived his life until the day he would meet you.
 
He went out with Himchan for the coffee. The street was busy than usual since it was the weekend. He couldn't help noticing the eyes following him wherever he went. He caught some bystander staring at him and when he looked back, they would bowed their head at him and walked away.
 
Once or twice it wouldn't bother him that much but along his way to the coffee shop, people tended to do the same thing. As soon as the coffee shop door swung opened, the chattered voice died down. Youngguk felt like all eyes were on him but after a couple second everything was back to normal.
 
"Well, that was odd." Himchan muttered, before heading to the counter ordering for two. The barista eyed Yongguk while talking to Himchan "Is that your friend?" she asked, making Himchan beamed at her flirtatious way "Yes, why you're interested?" she was visibly jumped before stuttered out the denial "No no no, I was just wondering" normal girl would be blushed by now but the barista seemed to turned pale than ever.
 
Himchan frowned and worry "Are you ok? You looked pale "Yes, I am fine" she weakly answered and hid her face with the coffee machine. Yongguk was looking outside as some of the pedestrian kept stealing a glanced on him, so much it annoyed. "Did I grow another head on me?" he grimly muttered to Himchan.
 
His friend shook his head "No, not to me" and left to pick up their drinks order. Himchan was back and they heading out "It must be our lucky day today"his friend commented "Why" he asked blankly, not interested in Himchan's comment "It was on the house, they said it was for you. Yongguk frowned in confusion "But I've never come to this shop" and Himchan shrugged "May be it was a lucky draw for first time customer, I guess" but as Yongguk looked back to the coffee shop, he whipped his head back instantly when all eyes inside the shop was on him. Suddenly he felt cold, liked he was a prey that had been watched by the predator. "Let's go home" the he led his friend back to their shared place.