VIII

The chosen one
And hell break loose. Himchan snarled at the sight of vampire, his face twisted in disgust and anger "Vamp!". The other whipped their head and Yongguk heard the angry growl erupted from here and there all over the room. Just then, right in front of his eyes, all of his friend shifted, furs and claws extended, werewolves.
 
He was stunned at the sight, though they paid him no mind but focusing on the dead dealer in front of them. The vampire smirked "This should be fun" then his feature became a blur, as he swiftly moved inside the place. Yongguk saw the flying shadow getting close to him but one of his friend slammed his paws on to the vamp, pinning him down.
 
The vamp struggled out and kick his capture at the ribs, making the werewolf cried and bounced away from him in pain. Another wolf jumped vampire from the back and buried his canines into the vamp's shoulder and shook, making the wound wider, blood splashed on the living floor. The vampire hissed but still fighting with his might, he swatted his hand at the side of werewolf, making the cut on it's side, fur and blood flying every where.
 
But It was the opportunity for the others wolves to attack, the vampire was now on the floor but still managed to leaved cuts and wound on the wolves. All Yongguk could do was watching and froze in disbelieved at the frenzy, he had no idea that his friends were werewolves, he had been living them for years. Not once that they shown they real selves but now that they did, all he could do was gaping and shaking in fear, feeling like his world was corrupting.
 
He shoved himself pass the pack that were too busy to stopped him. He ran down the stairs, not even bother waiting for the elevator that was screeching loudly through the thin wall. His head pounding the eerily feeling of betrayal away but it still lingered on his mind. He bursted out from the door and ran out into the open street that welcoming him. 
 
Wrong moved but it was too late to turned back now, the once was empty street was not so empty anymore. Every corners and top of the building stood the vampires with the cold smirk on their faces, Yongguk lost count how many of them before his eyes. The fear crept into his heart and suddenly he could hear snickers from every where, they could hear his heart and they were entertaining from his fear.
 
"How could this coward be the descendant?" the voice booming from behind him in close range. The cold breath touched the back of his neck and the chill went down his spine. It made him jumped and back away instantly from the source. "More like a puppy, I would say" the new comer commented with the insulted look.
 
The vampire's cold eyes made the cold air of the night even worst. Though something inside Yongguk was boiling in anger but he knew, he would never over come the super natural creature in front of him. "Oh! Seem like this dirty pup is angry" another commented causing the soft evil laugh from every corners. 
 
"Why don't you just back off, flying rats!!" the angry snarl interrupted the look down spree. The group of twelve men marched in without any concerned in the presence of the vampires. "Kris" the vampire that startled him muttered in grudged. "I see, you still the pain, Junsu"Kris smirked at the dead dealer. The heavy air hung around the area as if the war would exploded right then and there.
 
"Yongguk!" somebody hollered and everybody attention turned to the call except Kris and Junsu, who had their eyes fixed on each other. Himchan and the rest of his friends joining the troop, the groups were topless, showing some cuts and bruised but above all that they were fine. 
 
Finally, it was Junsu who snorted and turned his back on Kris, signaling something to the vampires that spreading around the area. At the blink of his eyes, one by one the dead dealer disappeared with the brush of cold air of the night. Junsu looked over his shoulder arrogantly "This is not over, flees bags" before he disappeared his last words shook Yongguk's heart "We will get him eventually and you or the witch cannot stop us"