Quīnque

The chosen one
The room you were in was on the top floor of the establishment. Contrary to your kind, your penthouse was decorated all in white. You usually in meditation during the day rather than sleep and at night you would become refreshing.
 
When the charm was active, it would tricked the maker sensed to notified that it had been disturbed. So when you had sensed the charm activated for the first time so you sent Chaerin to observed.
 
As soon as Chaerin arrived, the vampire was waiting for her in front of the establishment as well. "I didn't recall inviting you to this place" she didn't even gave him a look when she was about to get in. "I have to pay your master a visit" at his last words Chaerin wand was already at his heart "Have I ever tell you that it made from silver?" the priestess was well known in zero tolerance with anyone whoever dare to disturbing you.
 
Jaejoong smirked at the threat "Should we see what the vampire council have to say in this?" he pressed himself to her wand. Chaerin didn't even budge but pressed harder "I don't give a damn about your council! Do yourself a favor, walk away Vamp!" like he would ever listen. Jaejoong bared his fangs and snarled, getting ready to ripped the witch' s throat then the wolf cried cut through the scene.
 
"Think twice before you act, Jaejoong" the alpha appeared along with all his pack behind. The back up had Jaejoong halted his attacked, though his expression was not so amused anymore "I'll play with you later, witch!" then he leaped up into the sky and disappeared from the establishment.
 
"I believed you have business with my onnie perhaps,Kris?" the priestess sighed at werewolf and his pack appearance. The alpha just nodded "There was rumor spread about her and I need clarification" The bouncers showed up and push the entrance opened, Chaerin knew without anyone telling her "She's waiting"
 
As soon as the entrance door was closed the Spell had been cast on the door, shielding it from intruders. The bouncers led the pack up to the VIP lounge, while Chaerin excused herself to find you first to report what she had learned. "Onnie" the younger started with worry glazed in her voice.
 
You were sitting cross legs on the soft mattress, facing outside the window into Seoul city night life. "Come here Chaerin" you patted softly on the spot next to you and the younger was more than happy to comply. To Chaerin, you were more than her Master, you were like her mother, sister and family. You gathered four lost witches under your wings and protect them until now. 
 
Outsider had your image painted as the cold heart witch who never cared about anything but the underworld rules. But Chaerin, Bom, Dara and Minzy knew better than that, you were pure heart person who treated every living things inside and outside underworld equally. It had been said that you never got angry with anyone, there was one who did and that said one was no longer existed to explained how it was.
 
"The vampire was moving" you calmly stated. Chaerin rested her head on your shoulder "Jaejoong was about to dragged you in, onnie" a soft hummed from you, told Chaerin that you already knew. "It's ok, Chaerin. Go get some rest." you patted her head like you always did when you knew she was worried. The younger one hesitated a bit longer so you smiled "I'll have Bom hanging around the door. I'll be fine"
 
Chaerin nodded before bowing to you and disappeared. You sighed as the memories of your premonition and future reading was coming true one step at a time. "Que sera,sera" you muttered the old phrased that your father once said whatever will be, will be.
 
You opted to enter the room normal way, didn't wanted to scared the whole pack, the last thing you wanted was the place was run down by twelve wolves getting nuts because of surprise. As soon as the door opened, you heard Sehun's voice, the omega of the pack, "Noona! Is here" and the solid body slammed into you.
 
You lost your balances but managed to hug the omega back with your soft chuckled "Sehun! Let her go" the alpha roared, the youngest one was always a trouble maker. Sehun didn't seemed to care about the fact that you were century older and the fact that you were the highest priestess of the coven in Seoul, he was still the young one who always wanted your attention, just like the day you met him when Kris landed his role as the Alpha over the other werewolves pack.
 
You found your seat facing the whole pack though the youngest one had his own better idea, he sat on the floored leaning his back on the couch and his side on your leg. Joonmyun, the beta was widening his eyes indicating Sehun to came back to his sport but the younger one dismissed the signaled.
 
You slightly shook your head at the childish act but softly said "Let started, shall we?"