Ūnus

The chosen one
The loud noise of upbeat music blasted through the entire face, filled with hundreds of party animals, having their own best time on the dance floor. You sat crossed leg next to the one way window on the top floor of VIP lounge alone, eyeing the place in a good mood. You have owned this place for more than a century and it was the place for the underworld clan to hang out freely, on one strict condition no violence to any kind of living thing, vampires, werewolves or human, breaking the rules meant the death sentence without plead.
 
Being the high priestess of the coven in Seoul, earned you the great knowledge for the underworld living things. You were well known among the dark world as the silent queen, you never interfere with any war within races or among races because if you did speak up that entire race could be distinguished. You were hybrid between witch and the sorcerer by blood which made you the most powerful elitist (:the highest rank of the witches/sorcerers) Though with all your greatest power, you chose to stayed out of conflicts and let the other in the coven kept the rules in order.
 
The knock on the door called for your attention, yet you stayed in your seat with your gaze fixed on the crowd below. Your second in command, the priestess Chaerin walked in to stand beside you, raking her gaze through the crowd as well. "The werewolves seemed to fall into the mess again" she commented. You hummed in acknowledgment, you learned it already from the premonition.
 
The shape-shifters were unstable for centuries, their reigned were depending on the most powerful alpha in the pack only, if there was the new alpha in another pack, the territory war would erupted to claim their crown. Werewolves now ruled by Kris, the alpha of Exo pack,the strongest twelve werewolves that won the latest territory war.
 
But your premonition was not the war among the shape-shifters but it was between them and the dead dealer, vampires. With one person whose blood would decided the winner of the war, as the key player, this would be the most bloodiest war of the centuries. The only thing was you didn't know who it could be. "Keep an eye on them and let the girls know as well" you ordered. Chaerin bowed slightly then turned her heel out of the VIP lounge in silent.
 
Though Vampires and werewolves shared their ancestors but they were never on the good term. The idea of permanent link to each other was despited by both party. It was interesting of who would started this war, you didn't see the beginning or the end of the war in your premonitions, you were in between the war itself, should you were one of the war element you didn't know but one thing was certain, the war was about to break and Seoul would be on fire once again.
 
The strong mind controlling wave had hit your sense and you frowned, among the violence rule, using any kind of power that meant harm in this place was also prohibited which including mind controlling, somebody just broke the rule. Your eyes flicked through the crowd, grinding on each other and you found them. Two young pretty vamps were on one human who was swaying dangerously in the corner of the floor.
 
You disappeared from the upper floor lounge and appeared again on the crowded dancing floor. As soon as you appeared the music stopped and the crowded parted way as you approached the vamps. Your eyes narrowed as the human was now unconscious and collapsed against the wall. The young vamps were fidgeting as you stood still in front of them.
 
"Master" Minzy, the youngest witch of your coven appeared and joined now the punishment session of the night. You stared at two young vampires with unreadable expression while giving Minzy order "Take him upstair and tell Dara to take care of him" "Yes, master" she then nodded over her shoulder, indicated the bouncers to help her with the order and the group made their way upstairs.
 
The crowded was torn, some left the place as soon as you appeared but some stuck around to witness the punishment of the rule breakers which had not been many for the past ten years. "You knew the rules" your icy tone voice crept into the audiences ears, making their spines went chilled. "We were having a good time and he was our willing companion" one of the two defended themselves. 
 
"If that was the case, why you even bother using your mind controlling power on him, young lady?" Your voice was even colder than before, as it said in the rules, there was no tolerance for the one who dare to broke it and it was the agreement among races for centuries. "He wanted to get high" another defended "Whether he wanted it or not, you two were the one who used your power on him and that breaks the rule" you deadpanned
 
The crowd went into silent as you stressed on the rule, by now the two vamps was hugging each other, crying as they foreseen their punishment coming. You turned your heel away from them and the crowd parted way for you again, this time with their head bowed for you. The younger vampires looked at each other in surprised that you had walked away with no more further interrogation and about to scrambled out of the place, they didn't noticed the crowd that gave their eyes weirdly as they knew this was not the end of the story. 
 
Suddenly the blue flame broke on the vampires' skin, crawling up to their faces and slowly swallowed them up alive. Their screams echoed the entire floor, they fell onto the floor while trying to rolled the fire out but this was not the normal fire, it was the soul eating blue fire from the rules and there was no way to put it out. They kept screaming and reached out for the bystanders to help them, but the crowd kept their distance away from the flame vampires. 
 
Minute later the flame won the battle and turned them into the grey ashes on the floor which was swept out by the place keepers. The music was back on and the crowd interest had died out, they turned back to their grinding session on each other again. Some still mingled about what had just happened, tonight the news would spread into the underworld like fire on the hays.