[side]

Captivated

[drabble]

“What are you doing?” Luhan cocked an eyebrow at him. He'd been woken up by the noise that was coming from nursery.

“What does it look like?” Sehun answered him with another question.

“Are you planning to tear the house down?” Luhan’s eyes were filled with mischief as he walked closer to Sehun.

The man had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and looked extremely messy. This was something new and Luhan wanted to take a picture of this unkempt Sehun.

“I am building a crib.” Sehun replied drily, rolling his eyes as he looked at the instructions booklet once more.

“Do you need any help with that?” Luhan pointed at the pile of wood on the floor. “I did some carpentry when I was younger.”

“I am getting to it,” Sehun refused him firmly. “And I'm not going to let a pregnant person hold a hammer.”

“Hey, I told you! I am pregnant, not an invalid.” Luhan retorted, his manly pride taking a blow because Sehun was treating him like a girl.

“Still no,” Sehun shook his head. His tone allowed for no argument as he hammered a nail down. “Anyway, go and do whatever it is you need to do – “

“Sehun, don’t be stubborn.” Luhan sighed. “It is okay to ask for help at times – “

“I don’t need help,” Sehun said immediately. Luhan rolled his eyes, exasperated, before going out to prepare breakfast.

 

It was later on at night when Luhan went into the room and realised that the crib was nowhere to be seen. Going to the living room, he saw Sehun seated at the couch and watching the news. “Where is the crib?”

“I have decided to leave that for another day,” Sehun answered him rather causally. Luhan gave him a knowing smile but decided not to call him out on it.

It seemed that there were still things that Oh Sehun couldn’t do.

 

 

[drabble] Hyung

“Call me hyung,” Luhan ordered of Sehun in total seriousness. The fact that Sehun had been using informal speech with him despite being younger still irritated Luhan to no end. The was always acting all high and mighty as though he was younger than Luhan. “I am serious, call me hyung.”

“Hyung,” Sehun gave in rather easily, much too easily and Luhan frowned at that. “Luhan hyung.”

He had a distinct feeling that the younger man was making fun of him, or rather, he was just humouring Luhan since he was pregnant and this just served to irritate him further. Luhan folded his arms and was about to stand up when Sehun pulled him down, claiming his lips for a kiss.

He circled his arms around Luhan’s waist before whispering into his ears. “Luhan hyung, where do you think you are going?”

“No – let go of me,” Luhan stuttered when he felt Sehun’s hands sneaking under his shirt. The bastard had started to place kisses on Luhan’s neck, making Luhan shivere.

“Hyung, how do you want to be taken tonight?” Sehun asked, his tone teasing. “Hyung, do you want to do it in the living room or the bedroom?”

“Se – Sehun,” Luhan pushed him away because the bastard was teasing him. Damn, Luhan was supposed to be the older one here. “St – stop. “

“But hyung, the good part hasn’t started yet.” Sehun once again assaulted his lips, as his hands dipped lower and cupping Luhan's . “So hyung, how do you want it to be done tonight? From the back? Or maybe you want to ride me?”

Luhan gulped, his face heating up when he saw Sehun his lips. Since that night, Luhan banned Sehun from calling him ‘hyung’.

 

[drabble] weakness

Luhan liked to think that he had no weakness, and he was pretty good at convincing himself of that. But apparently, that wasn’t the case, because he did have a weakness like everyone else, he was just better at hiding it.

That weakness was the reason that Luhan had enrolled in a baking class. Yes, Luhan had enrolled himself into a baking class- willingly- without a gun being pointed at him, and he was regretting every minute of it, ever since he took his first step into the classroom. If it wasn’t bad enough that he was the only male in the class, the instructor had made all of them don frilly, pastel pink aprons that were decorated in flowers all over. He would never hear the end of it if Sehun were to catch him now.

But really, all this was nothing compared to how those women had been eyeing him since the start of the first lesson. Some of those women had dropped hints that they wanted to hook up with him, while others had tried to set him up with their daughters even though Luhan had told them that he wasn’t interested. He was contemplating whether he should just tell them that he was pregnant or maybe he should get Oh Sehun to fetch him after class – nope, the second idea wouldn’t work. Granted, they might lose interest in Luhan but those woman would most certainly pester him to introduce them to Sehun.

This meant that he should stick with the first idea. He dug around in his pocket for his keys as he wondered what reactions those women would have. Unlocking the door, he was greeted by Sehun who was home unusually early.

Kissing him on the lips, Sehun took the box from Luhan. “What have you been up to?”

 “Nothing much,” Luhan shrugged following Sehun to the kitchen. “Fighting off those women’s advances and, well, trying not to burn the cake. Part and parcel of my life.”

“Do you want me to fetch you – “

“No, don’t!” Luhan shouted, causing Sehun to raise his eyebrow in question. “I mean, you don’t have to do that, since you are busy and everything.”

Sehun simply nodded his head as he watched Luhan placed a neatly cut cake onto a plate. Stabbing his fork into the cake, Luhan had fed Sehun and waited anxiously for his reaction.

On the count of three, two, one – Sehun had looked up and gave him a small smile as well as a thumbs up. Damn that smile, it was lethal, since it had the power to reduce Luhan to a big gooey puddle.

That smile made everything worthwhile.

 

The next day, Luhan spotted Oh Sehun leaning against his car and looking very much like a model posing for a photoshoot. Once he saw Luhan, he pushed himself off the car and made his way over to him. Behind him, Luhan could hear those women's chattering getting louder and louder.

Smirking at him, Sehun leaned down and kissed Luhan thoroughly. Now, the women were positively squealing and Luhan was dreading his next baking lesson as he let Sehun lead him to the car.

 

 

*an: some insight of sehun and luhan's life. I appreciate all comments, subscrption and upvotes. also if you noticed, i have a new beta reader now! and if anyone of you want a certain prompt, do drop it in the comments below or you can drop it at my ask.fm.

 

[ask.fm]