[side]

Captivated

 [drabble] jealousy

Luhan hated dressing up, and he hated this kind of event even more. This was the kind of event for the rich and privileged where everyone’s smile seem a little forced and insincere. Each muttered word could have a thousand meanings, depending on how you choose to interpret it. It was mind-numbingly boring and Luhan couldn’t wait to get out of here as soon as possible. He would much rather be at home in his comfy pyjamas while sitting in front of the television with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. 

But there was no way out of it since Jongdae had accepted the invitation on his behalf, and it would be rude to leave halfway through the party. With a smile plastered on his face, Luhan set out to make more small talk and hoped that time would pass faster. He was in the midst of talking with a certain Mr Kim when Oh Sehun walked in.

The man entered the room as though he owned it, and it didn’t come as a surprise that there was a nubile starlet on his arm. The woman was downright stunning with her skin tight red dress, leaving nothing to imagination. They made a striking pair and Luhan looked away when he saw the woman laughing at something that Sehun had said. Fuming for no good reason, Luhan had the urge to smash the cake into the woman’s pretty face.

Or maybe he should just use Sehun’s tie to strangle the damn guy for looking so handsome today. But he did neither as he stepped out to the balcony for some fresh air. This was ridiculous, he wasn’t a violent person by nature and whoever Oh Sehun decided to be with or even sleep with wasn’t his problem. They were occasional partners, nothing more and nothing less. Luhan shouldn't be feeling so possessive over him because he had no right.

“Hey there, beautiful.” A handsome man slithered up beside him, giving Luhan a boyish smile. “What are you doing out here, all alone?”

It was on the tip of Luhan’s tongue to tell the man to go away until he remembered Oh Sehun and the stunning woman in red. Since Sehun was having fun withsomeone else, why shouldn’t Luhan do the same? They had no relationship to speak of in the first place.

“Maybe I was waiting for you to find me,” Luhan said with mischief in his eyes and the man leaned in close. He was so close that if Luhan was to move a little, he could have kissed him and –

“Please remove your hand from him if you value your life,” came the threat from none other than Oh Sehun. The man beside Luhan removed his hand immediately, only having taken one look at Sehun’s face before leaving the both of them hastily.

Great, just great.

Luhan was about to have some fun and Oh Sehun just had to come and ruin it all. Showing his displeasure, Luhan steadfastly refused to look at Sehun.

“I would advise you to not let anyone touch you so freely, otherwise I won’t be held responsible for my actions.” Sehun warned him and Luhan folded his arms, glaring at him. 

“What right do you have? You're allowed to hang out with a woman, flirting with her in front of everyone but I can’t have my own – “

“Make no mistakes, you belong to me.” Sehun tilted Luhan’s face up. “No one touches what is mine.”

“Then what about that woman?” Luhan retorted back before realising what he had just asked. Damn, now he just wanted to bury himself at the accidental slip up.

“That woman isn’t anyone of concern to you,” Sehun stated simply and Luhan wanted to punch him in the face. “But I do have to admit that seeing your face fall was rather entertaining.”

“I – No, my face – I don’t know what you're talking about,” Luhan blatantly lied.

A smirk made its way to Sehun’s face, “You are jealous.”

“No, I am not. Definitely not, why would I be jealous? You can go have with anyone for all I care.” Luhan stubbornly refused to admit that, in fact, he really was jealous, "actually, why are you out here? Shoulnd't you be in there with her?”

“You are jealous,” Sehun repeated again, the smirk firmly on his face.

“I told you, I'm not,” Luhan had the urge to stamp his feet childishly to get his point across. “Whatever, I'm going – “

Before he could complete his sentence, Sehun had already crashed his lips onto his. He pulled Luhan closer, deepening the kiss. Luhan found himself circling his arms around Sehun’s neck, his fingers tangling up in Sehun’s hair, unabashedly.

Sehun broke the kiss after a while, and Luhan was glad that the guy was supporting him, since his knees had turned to jelly. They were both panting slightly and Sehun’s eyes darkened. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Luhan could only nod and let Sehun lead him out. Before leaving, he caught the woman in red dress shooting him venomous looks and her face darkened even more when he saw Sehun placing his hand on the small of Luhan’s back.  He really shouldn’t have done it, but Luhan gave the woman a bright smile and a goodbye wave before exiting with Sehun.

 

 

[drabble] Moving

Luhan was out getting groceries when he came home to an empty house. Yes, his house had been emptied of his personal belongings, leaving only the things that had been there when he bought it.  All he could find was a keycard on the kitchen counter, and that gave him a good idea of who would had done such a thing.

Grabbing the card, Luhan fumed as he made his way to the culprit’s house. Using the card he'd been given, Luhan wasn’t surprised that he was able to unlock the door. He was about to vent his anger on the culprit when he realised that the house's owner wasn't at home at the moment. How convenient.

Making himself at home, because he could very well do that after what that dastardly bastard had done to him, Luhan snooped around a little. He had been here often, more times than he wanted to count, or even admit to, but they had always stayed in the bedroom and there had never been chance for Luhan to explore the house.

Looking around, this house was surprisingly bare. It was decorated in black, silver and the occasional red. The furniture was all top of the line, and the same went for the appliances. Opening the fridge, he decided that he might as well fill his stomach before going any further.

Taking out some eggs and other ingredients he needed, Luhan started his preparations. He was so engrossed in browsing through some recipe webpages, that he failed to notice that Oh Sehun had returned. It wasn’t until he wrapped his arms around his waist that Luhan felt his presence.

“Have a good day?” Sehun asked him, placing a kiss on his neck.

“Fantastic,” Luhan answered sarcastically, elbowing him away. “I returned home to find all of my furniture gone. Care to explain that?”

“I think that we should move in together,” Sehun answered him as a matter of fact.

Luhan whirled around to face Sehun, thinking that the man had hit his head or something. They had agreed to keep this relationship causal with no strings attached – wait a minute, Luhan realised belatedly, Sehun never really agreed to that

“No, I refuse to live with you.” Luhan refused firmly.

“You don’t have a say in that,” Sehun told him which made Luhan snort.

“You – Damn you! We aren't in a 'relationship' in the first place, and there isn’t anything between us anyway, so don’t go and complicate things further!” Luhan had to take several deep breaths to calm himself down.

“I am making you mine,” Sehun grabbed Luhan, pulling him closer. “I am branding you as my property.”

“I – Know what? I don’t want to be yours so – “

Before Luhan could complete his sentence, Sehun had already kissed him. He kissed him hard and long, backing Luhan into the wall. Sneaking his hands under his shirt, Sehun tugged it off and threw it on the floor.

Suffice to say, Luhan lost the argument that day.

 

 

*an: so another side that i have taken down in the past! so this is a pre pregnant Luhan, before the both of them have the baby. another insight in their life! also, i appreciate all comments, upvotes and subscriptions. thank you very much for your support! 

 

ask.fm]