10

Captivated

Weird.

Sehun was behaving out of the norm and this worried Luhan greatly. He had been busier than usual, often leaving Luhan to have his dinner alone. Now, it felt as though as there was a wall between the both of them, a wall which never used to be there. Luhan was scared, because what did this bode for their future? He wanted to sit Sehun down and have a proper talk with him but he couldn’t do it.

How could he?

Sehun always came home, looking extremely tired. There was once or twice where he didn’t come home at all. And then, the next day, Luhan would find him all bandaged up. What was Sehun up to? Luhan wanted to know so badly but he was afraid of the answer.

Therefore, he kept his mouth shut and played the perfect husband role. One thing about love that he learnt was how it made him vulnerable. His heart hurt when he saw how fatigued Sehun was, the same heart cracked a little when he saw Sehun being hurt.

He wanted to comfort him, take him in his arms and assure him that everything would be alright but Luhan didn’t have the ability to do that. That hurt him more than anything because he wasn’t able to protect the man the same way Sehun had protected him.

Luhan sighed: he was in his fourth month. This pregnancy was taking a toll on his body and Luhan found himself sleeping more often than not. There were times when he was watching the television and without him knowing, he had dozed off.

No matter how much he tried to stay up and wait for Sehun to come home, the next morning, he would find himself in his bed and Sehun nowhere to be seen. He missed Sehun. When was the last time that he had a proper talk with his fiancé?

The tears were prickling his eyelids and Luhan bit his lips as he tried to hold them back.

What good would crying do?

 

 

Luhan was jostled out of his sleep as he peered into Sehun’s eyes. Reaching up sleepily, he looped his arms around Sehun’s neck before pecking him on his cheeks. Sehun’s scent surround him and it felt like home.

“You're back,” Luhan muttered sleepily. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” came Sehun’s gentle voice as he placed a kiss on Luhan’s lips.

“Then – then don’t go to work tomorrow. Stay with me.” Luhan tried to unknot Sehun’s tie clumsily.

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s finger before placing a finger on his lips to silence his protest. Taking off his tie by himself, Luhan went on to Sehun’s shirt. Getting up, he kneeled on the bed as he placed his lips on Sehun’s neck.

Trailing kisses down, Luhan made sure to leave his mark behind. Leaning back, Luhan nodded in satisfaction at his work when a smirk came onto the male’s face. Pushing Luhan down on the bed, Sehun delved into Luhan’s lips greedily.

This kiss made Luhan breathless as he felt his lower part responding. The both of them were breathing heavily as Sehun whispered into Luhan’s ears. “Don’t push yourself, I don’t want to tire you out.”

In respond to that, Luhan reached down to grab the bulge in Sehun’s pants. “But I want this, I miss having you inside of me and – “

“Luhan – “

“Please?” Luhan said softly.

“Don’t blame me tomorrow morning.” Sehun warned and Luhan nodded happily.

 

 

 

After a vigorous night of love-making, Luhan woke up feeling really sore, but he was happily sated. His body felt relaxed and he was in a good mood. Taking the bathrobe, he covered himself before slipping his feet into a pair of fluffy slippers. Walking out of the room, he headed to the kitchen to see Sehun cooking.

Sighing because that was such a good sight to wake up to, he wouldn’t mind waking up this sight for the rest of his life. Turning around once he spotted Luhan, Sehun flashed him a brilliant smile before opening his arms.

Luhan had no hesitation walking into his arms and leaned his head on his chest. “You don’t have to work today?”

“Because I haven’t been doing my husbandly duties recently.” Sehun kissed the top of Luhan’s head. “I am going to make up for it today.”

“Sehun,” Luhan hesitated with his questions before continuing on. “What's got you so busy recently?”

“What do you think of migrating?” Sehun responded with another question.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Luhan frowned.

“Because we are going to leave behind everything here and start anew. I have been tying up loose ends here and there because I wanted a safe environment for our little cupcake.” Sehun replied him. “Where do you want to go?”

Luhan blinked his tears back, “I don’t care as long as you are there.”

This man in front of him, this beautiful man who had given up everything for him, this man who wanted only the best for Luhan, this man who loved Luhan unconditionally, it made Luhan realise something.

All along he had been searching for home, and he'd finally found it in the arms of this man whose love touched the deepest part of Luhan.

I am home.

 

 

 

 

*an: hello everyone! we are now left with the last chapter of the fic which mean that with the next chapter, it will be the end of this fic. i am honestly sad to see this go but something just have to end. and yes, sehun is busy because he is actually getting out of the underworld for his little cupcake and luhan. i will probably post the last chapter tomorrow so look forward to that. as usual, thanks to everyone for the upvotes, subscription and comments. i am rather curious over here, in a harry potter!au, what house do you see sehun and luhan belonging to and why?