[side]

Captivated

Luhan wondered what went wrong with his children’s upbringing. Did he screw up somewhere in bringing them up, or maybe this was the fault of his husband, Sehun? The only thing that turned out right was their looks. Both children did manage to inherit Luhan and Sehun’s looks which pleased Luhan immensely when he had other parents praising his children for looking so cute and pretty. But their personalities, oh god – their personalities.

Jihye turned out to be like Sehun, the girl was spiteful and cunning, not to mention extremely smart as well. She wasn’t ladylike at all, choosing to hang out with the boys instead of girls. Luhan had been down to her school so many times that he had lost count, and it was all because Jihye had caused some trouble.

Usually, it was a fight. Actually, thinking back, it was always because of a fight, be it verbal or physical. Never mind that Jihye wasn’t ever the one to start it but somehow, his girl would always be part of it. On one hand, Luhan was relieved that Jihye was the one who was able to protect herself. On the other hand, he was afraid for Jihye’s marriage prospects. A man most definitely wouldn't want a woman that was stronger than him.

His second child, Ziyu looked just like him. That – honestly, until today, Luhan still didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Ziyu wasn’t a troublemaker like Jihye but he was often a target for teasing. Those were the times when Luhan wished that Ziyu had Jihye's personality, since Ziyu would usually cry and this got him teased even further.

Not willing to take it lying down because her brother was teased, Jihye had made sure to avenge Ziyu, and paid those bullies back tenfold. Which resulted in Luhan going down to the school and trying to convince the teachers that his children were angels instead of devils. He felt that his power of persuasion was getting better thanks to his children. Looking back, he wondered if Ziyu was really as innocent as he looked, his baby boy had managed to charm almost everyone he met, and all of Ziyu's teachers had nothing but praise for him. Well, he wouldn't be surprised that Ziyu turned out to be more cunning than Jihye. After all, they were the children of Oh Sehun. 

But looking at them now, sleeping so peacefully, he realised that he wouldn’t change the either of them for the world, despite the fact that they looked like angels and were really devils in disguise. He had been living in bliss for the past few years; he had everything that he'd ever wanted. Sehun spoilt him, and although his children might be disobedient at times, really, they still loved Luhan very much and they never failed to show it in their actions.

Placing a kiss on each of their foreheads, he pulled the blanket up so that it covered them completely. Ziyu blinked his eyes sleepily, smiling up at Luhan. “Goodnight, Baba.”

“Goodnight, sweetheart.” Luhan replied and Ziyu closed his eyes soon after that, returning to his dreamland.

Closing the door softly to make sure that he wouldn’t disturb them, he felt a pair of arms going around his waist. “Did you have your dinner already?”

“Yes. How was your day?” Sehun asked him, placing a kiss on his lips, then holding his arms and bringing him to their bedroom.

“The usual, trying to get Jihye to behave more like a lady, and Ziyu to be interested in sports and also trying to figure whether he is really as innocent as he looks.” Luhan confided in Sehun, helping him to take off his blazer. “I – Are we doing a good job here?”

Hearing the uncertainty in his voice, Sehun sat down on the bed before pulling Luhan into his lap. “I think as long as the children are happy then we are doing a good job. Don’t worry too much about it, okay?”

Luhan nodded. Right; as long as the children were happy- and Luhan made sure that he had done his best for the both of them – he got interrupted from his thoughts when he felt Sehun's lips on his neck.

“Hey – “ Luhan swallowed back his protest when he felt Sehun's hand heading downwards. “You – you should go wash up first – first. “

“Not important, I have something much more important to do first. What do you think about having a third child?” Sehun asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“No – yes - ah,” Luhan gave up on thinking, entrusting himself into Sehun’s hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*an: this happened because i wanted to thank everyone for your support and also because many of you wanted to know what happened between the happy family. as shown, they are still as happy and Luhan managed to get two very beautiful children, Ziyu and Jihye. hope that all of you will be happy with this and really, this is the last of this fic. there will be no more updates and sorry to say, there won't be any sequel.

i am really finished with captivated. and thank guys for everything (: