Tough cookie

I love you everyday and everyway

Luhan Pov

Oh my God! My head is hurting so bad… I can’t bear it. I must take a pill before I will die from this pain!
I get up from my bed and slowly walk to the kitchen.
Such a pity that I haven’t day off today although the thought about the date with Bom improves my mood.
I swallowed the pill.
That girl is really something, she’s ideal. I can’t wait to meet with her today.
I felt the vibrations in my pocket that was my phone, I reached for it .
In the screen was shown picture of Chaerin from our go out to the amusement park.
I remember it she was hugging that mascot, she’s really cute here.
I start to smile but when I realize that I am smiling like an idiot not known from what
I just quickly pressed the green button.
“What are you want?” I asked coldly.
“Where are you?” I heard her voice and I can tell that she was angry.
“Yyyy..  In my home? where would I be?” That’s true, What she want from me it’s 7:30 
and the lessons started at 8:00. I hear as she starts to curse.
“Stop, stop, stop! You know that I can hear you” I start to laugh at her.
“And of course you still don’t switch the watch… idiot” with that words she hung up.
“Ya!  what do you mean?! Chaerin? she Hung up” What a girl! Sometimes I want to kill her…
I look at my wall clock there was 7:35 what she was mean? Switch the watch?
And then I looked at my wrist watch and my eyes widened.
“8:35?! How it possible?!!” Damn I must to hurry up I’m already late  for chemistry but we will have math!
I can’t leave her by herself and what if our teacher do  unannounced small exam and she will have 1 again?
Wait… Why do I care so about her? That’s Chaerin known better as Cl the most arrogant girl I know…
Ugh I really hate her.
I dress up quickly, eat my toasts and  run to school.

Cl Pov


I am sitting on the chair in the classroom and I was waiting for the teacher.
Such an idiot that not switch the watch. I told him this for hundred times but he doesn’t listening me because
Mr. Ideal know better and do everything by himself.
Ugh I want to punch him straight in his face!
I look through the window and in the same time something bumped on the door.
When they open I sees Luhan with messy hair.
 Hahaha he looked like little cute lamb (>.<)
I started to smiling. He looked at me and just pulled back his chair and threw himself on it.
He was breathing heavily, his chest move up and down, the sweat was running his forehead.
To some extent it looks y to me. Wait… WHAT?! Why am I even think about it?!.
Then I realize that someone is talking to me.
“I switch my watch” Seriously Luhan? He even had time for it?!
“Bravo Mr. I do everything at the last minute” I just said sarcastic and look through the window.
Wow the wind is seriously blowing hard, thanks God that I have my scarf in the school shelf.
At the yard was Baseball team they was practicing for upcoming tournament.
How they withstand on this cold?!. I look at the members of this team, hmmm I don’t know them very well but there is captain of this team I don’t know him personally but I like how he leads his team to victory.
If I remember correctly his nickname is Lay.
“Yah! You know that if you call me little earlier that wouldn’t be happen…”
He looked at me with grimace on his face.
“Yeah right, now blame it on me… It’s simpler” I just mumble.
“By the way… you know that I have a date tonight with Bom right?”
Yeah of course how can I forget about it, how she will play with you and you will start to loving her more and then she just simply tell you that your not in her type and  she will be treat you as air or even worse and you just start to break down not allow to sort out your broken heart back together and I will not be able to help you witch that because I will be hurt just by seeing you like that and my heart be broken just like yours because for this past few months we became friends and I really don’t want to anyone hurt you… maybe… it’s something more then ‘like’?
“Earth to Chaerin. Are you listening me?” He start wave in front of my face. I grab his hand.
“What are you want from me?” I start to drew in my notebook.
“Can you help me? You know Bom better then me soooo…” Yeah and maybe fries to that?.
“No.” I can’t help him. It’s kind of… hurting?.
“What?... You told me that you will help me with that and I will help you with ‘You know who’” 
Oh now he remember about this.
“I didn’t notice that you was helping me with my affairs with ‘You know who’ and I hope we don’t talk about Lord Voldemot now  right? Because it will be creepy.” I must lose the tension between our two.
It’s getting wore from minute to minute.
“Don’t play with me Lee Chaerin…” Yeah I play with you hmm?
“I didn’t start it. By the way  I advised myself with that” Chaerin! Why did you tell it?!.
“What do you mean… advised yourself?” He look at me piercingly. I dug in deep swamp.
Tell him? Or not tell him? That is the question.
“I met with Kris on the field. We was practicing in two.” I decided to tell him about it. He didn’t said anything. There was looooong pause.
“That’s great Chaerin! How could you not telling me this? That’s really good news” really good? So why I’m not feeling it? And in this moment went teacher.
For the entire lesson I felt observed. Maybe I am stupid but I feel bad now for not helping Luhan in his date…
Ugh I will help him but why I’m feeling like I will regret it?.
In the end of the lesson our teacher said that in next math will be the exam.
Perfect and this is what I needed now!. When the bell rung I run from the classroom I didn’t want to talk to Luhan now. When I was about to turn left I bumped in someone. I lose my balance and fall on the flour.
Then someone start to touch my hands and helped me get up.
“Are you okay? You should watch. Wait, Chaerin?” I heard familiar voice. I looked up and I saw Kris smiling widely to me.
“Yeah I’m okay thanks” I smiled to him.
“From where you running?” He start to pack his things to his bag.
“I had math, you know I don’t like it” I looked at him while he was closing his shelf.
“Right. I know about this. But you know what? I have friend that like it he can help you if you want” He look at me with his gorgeous eyes.
“Huh? Friend? Ouh I have math with him he already helping me with it” I smile even widely then he giggle at me.
“What? Is there something to laugh?” Then he point at my hair. I start to touch my head. OMG when I was running and when I fall I destroyed them. I started to quickly repair them.
“And how it looks now?” I asked him because I haven’t the mirror anywhere.
He pulled his hands and fix them once again.
“It’s good now.” He smile at me then he pat me on my head. He grab his things and start moving. Then he turned around.
“We sees each other in our training today!” He says to me and wink to me.
That was cute but I have this feeling that someone is watching me again.
That’s creepy. I just start walking to my next classroom I don’t want to be alone when I feeling like that.

I have now Education for Family life. Every lesson is the same: The teacher’s come and she always say the same thing, that we know it all and she is to tired to lead classes. So everyone take care of their cases. I sit with Bom in this classes but she’s tired so she simply take a nap right now. I take the opportunity and I will do the plan of date…
Hmmm even if I know her it’s really hard to invent something…
Hmmm, She like bears and chocolate and she like star gazing…
No that’s me! OMG this is really hard…
I start to face palm myself so that my brain began to work. Maybe I will call to florist for bouquet of roses?
She like roses so why not? I start to look the number on the internet in my phone. I find one of the good one but more expensive then others. This will be a big debt to pay Luhan…
I have a glimmer! I know what I will do for the two of them. I hope the both of them will like it
but I need more time to call everywhere.

Luhan Pov

She is so rude. I am really good to her why she can’t help me with that date?
I have to invent something but I don’t have any idea what she like or what is her dream date.
She’s so immature at it. She just promises things and don’t do them after. I had her enough!
From now on everyone helps himself!
Such a relief that I have P.E now so I can discharge my frustration on the ball, we have basketball but we must go out on the field to play at it such a pity there is so cold! I have wrong feelings about it.
But this things of her just don’t want to let go of my mind Ugh Now I just don’t give a …

Bom Pov


I just wake up from my nap but I stay at my position from a while. I was observing Cl.
She was writing something in her notebook. This thing is really important to her because she always write slowly and nicely and now? Is just like a hurricane in this page I don’t even decipher it…
I start to pull myself up and she stop writing and look at me like I was a stranger  that’s now habit of her I can’t even recognize her from a months. We don’t talk much lately.
I don’t know what’s going on between us but it’s simply annoying.
She was looking at me weird I wanted to tell her something but she was the first person who start conversation.
“Hey Bom, You know… We don’t talk much lately. I am curious what’s happening in your life. I was thinking if maybe you want to come to my house for overnight? I will be glad if you will come” She give me one of her warm smile.
I didn’t see it from new year of school.
“Yeh! Of course I will come to you my silly! And I am glad that you invite me!” That’s so nice of her.
We will talk like old times, I start to talk like old lady!
“So when you’re free?” Hmmm…
That is the question…
Today I have the date with this cute boy from China and I want to meet with Kris tomorrow to talk about us.
Maybe I will have time tomorrow night but I really don’t know.
“Maybe we could do it in Monday evening?” I just suggest.
“Ouh, Monday? I don’t really have time in Monday I have tomorrow an appointment traffic jams of math and I have an exam in Tuesday so you know the Sunday is the one evening where am free.” Damn but I want so badly to meet with my Krisus!
“Hmmm What  about Tuesday night? You will be after your horrible exam and I will support you and I will keep my fingers crossed for you” I don’t want miss the chance to meet with Kris I want to talk to him about us cause we didn’t talk after our date maybe just say ‘Hi’ to each other but that’s not the reality I wanted.
I don’t really think that she say yes but I have little hope to that.
I start to squint my eyes like I was waiting for the hit.
“Okay, That’s the good idea from you, So we meet on Tuesday at my house at 19:00. Ok?”
OMG she say ‘Yes’ I am so happy I start to smile to her like I was serial killer.
“Yes it’s good!” In this time bell rang and we start to pack our bags and went out of the classroom.
I wanted to tell Cl that I’m happy to talk to her really soon but when I turn around she wasn’t there.
Hmmm that was  really strange but I will meet her in next classes to my misfortune that will be English…



Luhan Pov

Finally this feelings of kill this girl are gone… I go to cloakroom and I started to change my clothes, for some reason I feel uncomfortable. When I take of my t-shirt I heard the sound of closing doors.
I turned and I saw Chaerin, she was looking at me with big eyes and I can tell that she had this little blush on her cheeks. I never seen her like that before. She looked at my bare top then again at my face.
Her expression was hilarious so I start to laugh at her.
“Why are you looking at me like that? Didn’t know I was that manly in your eyes?” I started to put my shirt on.
“You know this body don’t mach witch that face” Huh? This body with that face ? I start to point my fingers at this places.
“Are you kidding me? I have manly face!” That’s true I am all manly.
I put my leg on one of the benches and do pose like some super hero.
“Yah, yah manly my ” Is she like that in real? maybe she’s not here and I am hallucinating?
She come to me closer, yep it’s reality.
“okay Luhan. I have one last lesson so I don’t have time for such ridiculous things like this… Your now free so you have to go to your house and start to prepare yourself for today evening” wait…
what?...
Is she helping me or something like that? I looked at her with
‘what are you doing’ look on my face.
“Ugh! I am helping you alright?... I hate you and everything but… you still my friend so I want to help you. Do you understand this?” hah she said I am her friend. So she seriously like me.
“Here” She give me a piece of paper. I took it and I start to read it.
“This is list, there are individual attraction that you two will have… But you must to go to this store first” She showed me the address “And must to took flowers which I ordered”  
before I could say something the bell rang. I look at Chaerin, she was smiling to me.
I must say that she is really beautiful when she’s smiling. I walk to her and hug her.
That’s how I said ‘Thank you’ to her.
“I hope everything will be fine. I keeping my fingers crossed. Good Luck” She said and start to walk to the door.
“Oh and you have already your outfit for tonight in your house” She wink to me and go to her next classes.
It will be tough cookie to crack so… Lets go Luhan!





Hello my friends! :) I hope that You didn't forget about this story >.< I'm really sorry for not updating it for such a long time but I have really tough time in my school and in my job so You know... but I am finally here :D this chapter is not long but I hope you still appreciate that I update ^.^ . This story will have two or three more chapters and it will be the end :) I have many more ideas for another story but I didn't decited which who Cl will be paired in it :D You must just wait patiently and pray for me to have time for end this story. I promise you guys that I will be more better in this year and I hope that this year will be good for EXO and 2ne1. I hope they will be fine and they will be winning more awards in this year. I also wanted to say to You Merry Christmas and Happy New Year its little late but it's always worth to say it ;) I love you guys and I hope you like this story! :)