Surprise (Part 1)

I love you everyday and everyway

Bom POV

I just wake up and lay in my bed.

Finally a new day. I am so happy! Today I will meet with Kris. I am curious where he want to take me.

With that thought I get up from the bed, walk to bathroom and take a shower. After a few minutes I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to do breakfast.

“Oh crap! I don’t have anything in the fridge... I must go to the shopping “

Just close the fridge went to my bedroom for key and money left the house and start driving to the shop.

 

Cl POV

I couldn’t sleep at night my head hurting me so bad. I just walk to my kitchen looking for headache tablets. I hope that they will help me. My phone was vibrated that was message from Marmot I like this nickname.

From Marmot:
Hello my little sweet Bunny! How are you today?!  You know that tonight will be a storm?! I hope you will not be afraid! My Bunny can’t be afraid! :D

I swear. I kill this kid now or later!

To Marmot:
Hi Marmot! I afraid of storm? You got to be kidding me? I would be more worried about you. But can we meet little earlier? Maybe at 17 or 18 o’clock?.


Seriously… Yes I don’t like that kind of weather and that lightning I don’t like it!

From Marmot:
So you aren’t afraid but you want to meet earlier? So everything points to it that you really afraid of storms! :D.  I'll make you this pleasure and I will meet with you at 17 o’clock.

notwithstanding this idiot has a heart… Thank you God!

To Marmot:
I’m not afraid but if the storm starts, I want to be in my house so as not to get wet by the rain.
Do you understood it Marmoti?

From Marmot:
Yah Yah! Okay so see ya!

Okay so I have a lot of time. I call to Bom maybe she buy me that cute thing. With that taught I grab the phone and pick her number I wait moment.

“Hello?” I hear her voice but she was not alone
“Hello Bom!” I shout to her.
“Yah Bunny!!  Don’t shout into the phone!” She just yelling at me in funny way.
“Okay okay. Soooo you buy me something cute? And what are you doing?” I said with cute voice.
“Oh Bunny you have really cute voice you must use it often. Of course I buy you something! I am in the supermarket and buy some food… I am hungry!” She is always hungry!
 “So what it is? Can we met at 11 a.m so you could give me that thing?” I said with big smile plastered on my face and excited voice.
“I don’t tell you what it is! Okay. In the café close to your house at 11 a.m ok?” She just say.
“Okay. Bay!!” I hang up.

So I have 2 hours to prepare pff I do it in 15 minutes I go to bed and take a nap.

 

No one POV

After a two hour girls meet in a café. Cl enter the café there are so many people for a moment she stand at the bar and looking for Bom. When she cancel the place she notice her beast friend in the corner waving to her. Cl go into direct were Bom seats.

“So I am!” Cl said and seat in front of her friend. “I couldn’t find you anywhere!” Cl do the shock face.
“I see Bunny!” Bom start to laughing.
“Okay I go order the drink what are you want Bomie?” Cl grab her bag and start to searching the wallet.
“For me just Cola with ice please” Cl find wallet and go to the bar.
When she stood in front of the bar she look at bartender and smiled. The bartender was really handsome and actually he go to the same school as Cl and Bom.

“Hi! Can you give me Cola with ice and water uncarbonated please?” Cl still was looking at the boy and smiling nervously.
“Coming right up!” He just smile and do his job while Cl was waiting for the order and wonder if this guy attends to school with her.
“Can I ask you something?” Cl said with staring eyes. The guy look at her with question and smile.
“Of course you can! So what it is?” He look at her and taking a break from work.
“I know that can be strange but I’ve seen you somewhere already, Could it be possible?” Cl looking at him with weird expression on her face. It was possible to see embarrassment on his face. He just smile and scratched the back of his head.
“If it’s a new method for seduction...” Cl do big eyes and star to wave her hands.
“NO, NO, NO, NO! You got me wrong! I am just curious if I seen you where because your face seems familiar” Cl face was red as tomato the boy was laughing and smirking at her.
“You know what? Maybe it will be better when I go” Cl feel embarrassment and shock about the boy reply.
“No! I was kidding! Of course you seen me before because I go to the same school as you and your friend” He was pointing at Bom which was busy playing napkins.
“Oh so I was right saying that I was seen you before!” Cl do attitude winners. The boy was smiling at her and give her order.
“Thank you so much for drink!” When Cl was about left the boy grab her arm and she nearly spilled her drink. She look at the boy with question on her face. Boy have open mouth like he want to say something but couldn’t Cl turn to him and smile.
“Sorry for that… I was wondered what’s your name” He pull his grip and smile.
“My name is Lee Chaerin but you can call me Cl if you want that’s simpler” She do smiling eyes.
“I’ll be remember it!” He just smile at her.
“And your name is..?” Cl was curious.                                                                                                                        “My name is Kim Min Seok but you can call me Xiumin” He smiles and do really sweet expression on his face. Cl just laughing at his action.
“Okay, Thank you once again. I must go, my friend is waiting” She smile and he wave to her.
Cl go to the table where Bom was sitting.

“Oh finally! I was daying of  thirst!” Bom raised her hands up while Cl was giving her drink.
“Sooo can I see this thing you bought? Please” Cl does puppy eyes. And drink some water.
“Oh don’t do that to me you know I can’t say no to this cute eyes!” Bom cover her eyes.
“Do you finished?” Bom look at Cl by the finger. Cl started laughing.
“Yes, yes. Show me that thing!” Cl was so curious.
“Okay I show you wait a moment” Bom start to looking something in her big bag.
“You find something there?” Cl said with big eyes and sarcasm. Bom look at her and punch her arm playfully.
“Okay I found! This is big so I haven’t a problem with found it!” She said and shows up her tongue.
“Okay, okay Show it!” Cl couldn’t sit still in place.
“I hope you will like it” Bom give Cl a bag with some thing inside. She just pulled it out and do surprise face.
“Bom this is really cute! Thanks” Cl just smile at her.
 It was that jumper:

 

 

“I told you that you like it! no need to thank me” Bom said it with big smile
“Yeh right! I know that you want me to thank you! Liar” Cl puffed her cheeks.
“Yah! Don’t do that… you look too sweet for me!” Bom strart to laugh and cover Chaerin face.
“Don’t put your finger to my mouth Bom!” Cl start to laughing.
“Do you think I did it on purpose?!” Bom just shock herself.
“I don’t know what you're thinking in your head Bom!” Cl just smile to her.
“Yah right now it's my fault” Bom said with piercing eyes.
“Do I start put my fingers to your mouth?” Cl just keep smiling
“Oh come on Bunny it’s ridiculous” Bom show up her tongue.
“Okay, Okay! Don’t do that again!” Cl just smile. Bom noted
“You know what? I have to go now but we met soon! See ya!” Bom smile and get up from her seat.
“Okay Bommie. Bye, bye!” Cl wave her hand and after a 5 minutes she get up and go to her house.


Kris POV.

Soooo I have to come up with something for today's date and prepare everything. Oh I am so nervous. Uhg I never be like that! What is happening to me? 

I think a good solution be to take her into the restaurant hmmm maybe after we go to the beach for a picnic and watching sea and gorgeous sunset I thing that she will like it!

And after everything I take her to my beach house to take some rest and sleep well.

Yeh that’s good idea! Ok I will book a table for tonight and start to prepare some food for picnic.


After a 1 hour everything was prepared and packed.

Okay so there is only one thing now. Dress up and I will be ready.


At the same time
 

 

Bom POV

OMG! OMG! I don’t know what to do now! Okey calm down Bom! Uff
So I have outfit for today that’s good  I will not have to waste my time looking for things to wear. So I must go to take shower, do make up, sort out my hair, do my nails and dress up and that will be the end of prepare. 

After an hour.

I am not ready yet! Oh I wish that Kris are not ready!
I sort my hair and dress up as soon as I could. In that time my phone was vibrated it was Kris! I was in panic!


“Hello Kris!” I am so nervous that nearly I screamed to the phone. OMG!

“Hi Bom! Sooo are you ready to have some fun?” His voice are really deep I like it I am curious how it sounded like when he would like to something to whisper me. Probably I will feel chills! I drifted for a while.

“Bom! Can you hear me?” Kris has worried tone in his voice that is cute!

“Yah! I’m here. Of course I am ready” I am really excited and nervous! But I am not ready yet! But uh okay I say I am..

“Okay so I pick up you in 5 maybe in 8 minutes okay?” He questioning me. Hmmm that’s some time I will check my make up and how I look like.

“Okay I will be waiting for you in front of my house” I am so excited

“Okay my princess, Bye!” He call me his princess Oh My God! I can’t handle it *dead*


Cl POV

Ugh I am ready an half of hour ago why this idiot doesn't answering my text message and my phone call?! Ugh I must wait.. In a 5 minute my phone vibrated. That IDIOT was calling me!

“Are you ready?” That … I kill him I don’t kidding.

“Yeah I am ready an half hour ago and I wait for that you may graciously show some sign of life!” I am angry at him.

“Oh come on Chaerin I know you're pissed but I also know that it's not because of that reason…” Seriously? I am curious as hell.

“Then what is this reason?” I just simple ask.

“The reason is that you… just… Miss Me! Your Mr.Right!” He just burst of laugh. That kid he messing with me.

“Just came here in 3 minutes and I’ll kick your painfully!” I’m not kidding I am serious as hell.

“Now I’m really scared! Buahaha” I murder him…

“Move your here now! I’m not kidding. If you will not be here in 7 minutes We don’t go anywhere! You got it? Now bye!” I just hang up without waiting for reply. I really hate this kid!



Bom POV

I was standing in front of my house and waiting for Kris. In 5 minutes he shows up. He just left the car and start to walking to me.

“Hello my beauty” He just smiles at me and kisses me in my check. I just playfully hit him in his arms and smile brightly.

“I don’t like when you call me like that so stop!” I said with fake angry face.

“Okay my queen I stop it” He just smile at me and take my hand. His hand seems so strong,  He take me to the car and we start to drive somewhere. I am curious where he want to take me. I am so excited!!
I feel butterfly in my stomach and  my check going red, OMG! I am afraid that I am in love with Kris!
We seat in the car he was driving and I was looking at him all the time.

“It will be easier if you will take a picture, lasts longer” He just look at me and winked. Ouh he is really cute! But I can’t…

“Don’t kidding I wasn’t looking at you!” I couldn’t tell the truth.

“Okay, okay we will not argue” He smiles at me.

In 4 minutes we already be in the…
restaurant… no one take me to the restaurant… I love food and I love eat it so that’s really good idea to bring me hear. I am so excited!!

“So that’s the place where you want to go with me?...” I have fake dumb face,

“Yeh you don’t like it? I have still a surprise to you but…” I cat him.

“Really?. I love you for that you brought me here please can we go and eat something delicious? Pleees!” I want to cost everything!

“Oh Ok I see you like it!” He just smile at me. Then we went to the restaurant and take a table. I see many people here they are very elegant I like that. We just sat and to our table came waiter he give us a champagne and take our orders. I was order 4 things I don’t want him to be overpaid, and also I don’t want to scary him about my gluttony!.

“Sooo I notice that your dress up in school are really trendy” Oh so he notice that? Oh how sweet!

“Yeh I want to be fashionista in the future so I prepare just like that” Hmmm he wear stylish clothe to I like it. I like when boy can good looking in everything and he is that type of boy.

“So you have really good looking body you exercise something expect football?” Seriously I am really nervous I don’t even know about I talk with him… I hope that he don’t thing badly of me…

“So you thing my body is y?” He just smirk and look at me with curious eyes.

“Yah! I didn’t say that!” Does he always turns everything in bad way?... But hmmmm... If you would look closely you can see really hot body… but I don’t tell that!

“But you thing like that! Hehehe… Yes I exercise almost every day I running in morning and go to the gym as two days” Wow he must be really muscular I can see that muscle under his shirt. With that thought I arbitrarily look at his on his chest and abdomen with wide open eyes

“You know if you want touch it you can do that” With that words I look at his face just to see his smiling face and sparkling eyes.

“Oh, thanks for permission Mr.Perfect!” We just start to laughing.

In 2 minutes our dish was done, we eat it and we really enjoy the different taste of food we was fed each other some of the guests talk about us and said that we are really cute and we fit together perfectly, I want to know if Kris thing like that to. When we eat everything we order Kris take my hand and take me out of the restaurant and slowly walked to the car.

“What are you doing?” I am little confuse of what he doing.

“Oh don’t worry! I want to show you my surprise for you!” Oh that’s sweet, now I am curious as hell! I want to know what it is. So I just jump to the car and wait for Kris. When he went to the car he was smiling and looking at me.

“Oh tell me what it is please!” But he just look at me and shake his head.

“You must be patient, I show you that as soon as it possible” He give me a bandage.

“Put it on I will tell you when you have to take it off” Hmm.. okay I’ll trust him.

I have a feeling we ride in this place in 7 maybe 8 minutes. He out of the car and open my door take my hand and let me out of the car, we walk in silence in moment because I am focused on putting steps. We stop.

“Okay you can take it off!” That was Kris voice he was really exciting, with his permission I do what he was saying I slowly take bandage off of my eyes and see something like a house on the beach and large blanket with pillows and champagne on it and of course sea and beach. Oh that’s really sweet I like it! I do shock face and open my mouth that was fabulous! I cover my mouth by hands and look at Kris he was study my face with smile. I can handle it I just come closer to him and hug him.

“It’s sweet! I really like it!” I was so shocked and excited at the same time!

“I am glad that you like it because I’ll do it myself just for you” He hug me tighter and kiss me in my forehead, I just hide my red face in his chest and smiling like an idiot. After a moments we decide to go to the blanket and drink champagne and eat chocolate cake, I like it really that was like my dream come true, I seat with a dream boy and we together watching the sunset and drink and hug each other, I feel like I can do everything and I just look at him, he was looking at the sunset when he notice that I was looking at him he just smile, in a moment we look at each others eyes and I don’t know when but my lips touch his lips… We kissing each other with passion, I feel like just fly away from happiness! That was  the most magical moment of the evening. I really like it. After a very long and passionate kiss I lay my head at his shoulder and close my eyes. I feel really good!
 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! long time no see we really sory for that but school you know ^.^ but finally it's chapter 5 part 1. Do you guys happy about that? please tell us if you like it, comment are welcomed and of cours subscribes!! >,< Thank you all for liking and reading this story and of cours for subscribing and comments and upvotes! ^3^ we will try to write next part of chapter as soon as possible! So wait for as! :D  Have a nice day!!