10. Everything’s began with a stupid deal. (Part.1)

I love you everyday and everyway

Bom POV

When I was going to my next classes someone grab me by hand and pull me on the bench.When I look around to scold that brat I saw Kris, he was smiling at me.

“What are you doing Kris? I almost could kill you with my karate skills” I show him some of my moves and hit him playfully. He’s just looking at me with his gummy smile.

“I thought about something… maybe we can go on a date tonight?” I wanted to say that I loved to but I almost forget about my meeting with Luhan. Why tonight Kris? I want to say no to you but I can’t. I’m sorry Luhan but I really like that guy.

“I have another appointment so sorry Kris” I will pretend not available, that’s even not a lie. “Oh come on Bom! I just run here just to ask you about that and now you tell me that you will not go with me?” Oh I can’t stand him like that! He even did his pouty face! That’s really hurtful so I can’t say no now!.

“Okay, okay Kris, I will go with you on a date with pleasure” I smiled and give him quick peck on the check I run to my class. When I entered everyone was looking at me. I am lucky that the teacher wasn’t here yet! I sat next to Chaerin. She was always sleeping on this lessons. That’s because she already knew all of this. English for her is really simple for me it’s just like dark magic that I can’t memorize.

I am feeling really sorry for Luhan but I must to play it cool… I don’t want to hurt him but we can go on a meeting next time. I think he will not be angry at me, after all we are friends! I must to tell him about this but how? I don’t have his phone number and lately I don’t know anyone who hang out with him expect Kris… but I will not tell him about that, he could be angry at him or something. Hmmm I must to think… Think harder Bom!!!
Yes! Of course! I am a genius. I look at sleeping Chaerin. She said that he teaches her math so she can go to him and tell him that! Bravo Bom! I love it when I have really good ideas.
I shakes Chaerin slowly.
“Wake up Chaerinie” She was mumbling something I couldn’t hear what so I shake her little harder. She open eyes, she looked like she was smoking weed earlier, that was so funny!
“What lessons are over?” She questioned me with still sleepy eyes and husky voice.
“No but I have to tell you something” I grab her by her arm. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me for waking her up.
“Can’t you do it after lesson? I am really tired and I don’t know if I will adapt everything” She said closing her eyes one again. I shock her but she didn’t respond for it… aish! Cl why you must be so frustrating?! I will tell you now or never.
“Cl it’s really important, it’s about my meeting tonight!” When I said it she opened one of her eyes and look at me.

“what’s with it?” she looked sharply at me like she wanted kill me. I don’t know why but I suddenly felt uncomfortable.
“You know that I have meeting with Luhan yes?” She opened her other eye and folded her arms on her chest then she nodded.

“That’s not a meeting Bom that’s a date for him you know about it right?” She looked at me waiting for my reply. I lowered my head and said quietly.

“I know that he like me but I didn’t know that he like me this much. I treat him like a good friend not like someone to love, you know…” I  don’t think I could even look at him like on man who I can love. I raised my head just to look at Chaerin. She was looking at me with no expression on her face.
“I wanted to tell you something” She looked at me more intrigued.
“Soooo… I know that you can say no to it… but I had something important to do and I can’t go with Luhan today… Could you tell him about that?” She wide eyed me and opened in shock.
“Are you serious right now girl? God he is waiting just for you in his house” I am really sorry I can’t do anything about that. I know that if I said no to Kris our ‘relationship’ will stand under the question mark so I can’t do this.
“I know Chae but I seriously can’t go with him tonight. We can choose another day, maybe tomorrow?” She looked thru the window I did the same as she. We were looking at the boys who played on the field in Baseball. It was really cold and they where still playing, that incredible. I looked at her wanting to know her answer.

“I think he could agree on that although he like you… but Bom don’t do it again okay?” She looked at me with serious eyes. I swallow my saliva loudly and nodded to her. She then threw herself on the bench and began to sleep again. And in this time teacher come to the classroom and begun his boring speech about how we don’t learn on his lessons and how our generation is lazy and that if you will not learning you will not reach anything in your life… it is like torture to hear it… The lesson is about to end, I am lucky that he wasn’t picking me to answer any of his questions. I could just thing about my date with Kris. From my thoughts woke me a bell. I took my things and thanked Chaerin for doing this favor for me. I bit her goodbye and go to my locker. I was throwing my shoos to my shelf and someone grab me and closed my eyes.
“guess who it is?” I know it was Kris but I wanted to . So I touch his hands and started to mention all names that I know.
“Cherin that’s you? Noooo that could be! It’s a mans hands, hmmm maybe Kai? No, So maybe it’s Kyungsoo? Wrong again… maybe Xiumin? Yes I think that’s you” He laughed at me. I just took his hands down from my eyes and turned around.
“Oh your not Xiumin… where he goes?” I started to pretend that I was looking for him. He smiled again and grab me by arms witch resulted that I was looking just at him.
“Stop playing with me ok?” He smirked at me. His hands slipped to mine and he placed something in them.
“Hope you will have it on you tonight” He winked and let go of my hands and went to the exit. I looked after him and when he wasn’t visible I looked at my hand. There was a small box with ribbon, I took of the ribbon and open it. There was this beautiful necklace that I saw in the jewelry shop I was on shopping alone and I stopped before this shop and looked to the window there was this beautiful necklace but I didn’t bought it in those day. I don’t know how he do this but that’s really sweet of him.
I grab my bag and hurriedly run to my house to prepare myself. It will take me some time.

 

CL POV


 

I am going to his house after my lesson of English.

I will kill that girl someday! Does she even care a little about his feelings? Ugh Chaerin she just don’t like him, you can’t deny it!
I stopped in front of his apartment door. Okay Chaerin you can do it, do you understand?

You can do it! I lift my hand up and knock on the door three times. There was no respond like about 2 minutes, I thought that he may go the shop or something. When I turned around and wanted to go somebody unlocked the door.
“Chaerin what are you doing here?” I stayed like a rock unable to turn around and look into his eyes. Oh Chaerin you dig on big swamp. I am regretting now that I said ‘yes’ to Bom.

I forced a big smile and turned to him.
“Hello Luhan! As a good friend that I am, I just wanted to see you” I stared to went closer to him. He was looking at me with his serious face like he was knew all of this now.
“What are you here for?” He asked me one more time but now a little bit flustered.
“Like I said I wanted to see you, is it really that bad?” Now I wasn’t smiling at him just stood there with crossed arms and waiting for his respond.
“Okay that’s really not it, do you think I am dumb? We know each other’s and I can really say when you are lying to me” He stood just like me now waiting for my answer. I just look at him and I couldn’t say it just like that… I couldn’t say Yeah You know Luhan it’s not like I wasn’t warning You but Bom really can’t go with You on that meeting… And then he will be looking at me with that deer’s eyes with no hope in them… and that will really hurt. I was looking in his eyes entire time I didn’t noticed that earlier.
“Okay, come in, you will tell me this inside” He back off a little so I could come in. When I walked I saw a beautiful house, my jaw was hanging open.
“You really live here? Like really? Alone?” I was standing in shock and looking at everything in shock. He walked behind me and giggled. That was new from him, I looked at him and stuck out my tongue and I am sure I miscalculated it because he just hit me on my head and walk past me.
“Hey! That was really rude you know?!” He sat on the couch and turn on the TV, he looked at me and pated the seat next to him. I sat obediently and watched TV with him. We were watching some thriller film that I forgot to tell him about the reason why I am here anyway. I looked at him why he didn’t ask about any reason? I was doing it again! I am looking at him! Chaerin you must stop! Then he turned his head to look at me. That was a little awkward.
“Okay so why you are here again?” His gaze traveled from me to the TV again. I know that I must to tell him about it now.
“You know… I am here to tell you something very important” He smiled to me and said
“It’s so important that you forgot to tell me that when you came here” I was looking at him in shock, oh sorry mister perfect but you didn’t ask me about it either  ugh I will not tell him It like that I will not pit him more.
“Luhan that’s not really funny you know… I am here to tell you… that Bom can’t go out with you today” I saw how in one second this beautiful smile of his just disappear. I wanted to hug him and tell him that’s not  truth but I couldn’t.
“What are You saying? Aren’t you too ridiculous?” What?! I am ridiculous? Really?
“What? I am here just to tell you that important thing! And no I’m not but you are!” I stand up from the couch and walk out from his apartment. How he could say it? I am ridiculous? Who he is to tell me something like that. I stopped walk. Chaerin go there and say that you’re sorry, he probably didn’t want to say that, he was hurt at that time and he is still hurt… I turned around and walk again in front of his house door but this time I wasn’t knocking, I walked inside I saw that he was still on the sofa watching TV, I walked closer he didn’t even look at me. I sat next to him.
“Oh don’t sulk like that! I know that maybe I’m not Bom but it’s better that then sit here alone” He was still not looking at me, I was even thinking about hugging him but no it will be too awkward.
“Hey Luhan are you okay? It’s not the end of the world you know, she said she will see you but just in another day” And now he looked at me with paralyzing gaze I was not even breathing now.
“That’s good. Now watch TV” his voice was so stern. I looked at TV but I couldn’t take that silence.
“Hey maybe we will play in something what do You think?” He looked at me with annoyance in his face.
“Oh Yeah Do You know how to play in ‘King of silence’ who will not say anything win. We start it from now on” I really was shocked I never saw him in that state, it was a little annoying.
“Yeah you know what? I could just go and live you here all by yourself that you could just lay on bad and cry but no I stayed with You because I really care about you okay? Please don’t do it harder for me!” I said it with concerned look. He didn’t say anything again, I waited like that maybe about five minute.
“Okay, You wanted to learn math didn’t You?” Yeah I wanted soooo badly learn math now… but if it will help him why not. I took out my book from backpack and pen.
“Okay Mr. Lu what You will teach me today?” He grab the book from my hand and sat closer to me. He opened it and start to check on something, I curiously wanted to look but when I was looking at it I felt like someone was watching me instead on book I looked on Luhan and bingo I found that someone. He hurriedly look back to the book.

“Okay so witch of those you don’t understand?” He placed the book on the coffee table and glanced at me. I really didn’t look at those exercises before. Hmmm I practically know how to do them because this are one of those lessons where I can understand that alien language.
“Okay so maybe we will start with equations?” He nod his head and started to write some on the paper.


Luhan POV

 

I start to writing some of equipments on the paper. I can’t just forget about Bom I mean about tonight, I thought that I will tell her today everything that she will really like it but it seems like bad idea now… and now I have Chaerin on my head, Yeah she is right I wanted to stay in my bad and maybe cry but that will not solve anything. I concentrate on the equipments. I looked at Chaerin and started to explain it to her.
“Okay so the equipments with x, for example to solve it you must to move the unknown on the left side and all the date on the right side and then You do shortening e.g. On the left you have 2x-x so you have x and on the right you do the same as here. Just remember that when You moving to the other side the sign change from + to – and vice versa”
I looked at her blank expression, I think not just me have bad day today… I returned to the book.
“It is of course equation with one unknown and when you will be have 2x = 6  to compute x we need to divide by 2 and then is x = 3” I closed the book and looked at her, she didn’t even noticed that I was now looking at her with closed book in my hands.
“Chaerin did you understand something from what I was saying?” She looked at me amused, that was a bit hilarious, I like that side of her, even if she really don’t try to be funny she always bring smile on my face.
“What are You thinking about? Maybe me?” She looked at me with annoyance.
“Oh of course! I was thinking about my today dream where you was…” that sound interesting, she is daydreaming about me?
“Are you really daydreaming about me? What we were doing in your dream? It must must’ve be a really good romance” I looked at her a little red face, wait did she just blush from my comment? That’s cute even if it’s Chaerin… wait why I am like this and why I am smiling like stupid to cheese? Luhan stop it, stop it *mentally slap* immediately better.
“You know it was really funny one, and no it wasn’t a romance but a horror and you was the main character which psychopath killed first, that was one of those good ones” What the hell gurl?  The good one? Dream like that is the good one?! So what was the others about?...
“I am just kidding you ” Oh no she didn’t just call me like that. I looked at her with my face.
“Really girl? Really?” She noded her head and there I lost it, I throw myself on her and I started to tickle her. She was hitting me so we end up on the floor I was laying on her and holding tight her wrists. I was looking at her in shock, what will she think about me now? But really Luhan are you care about that this much? But why? I shaked myself and slowly went down from her. She immediately stand up and kick my ! What a hell gurl?!
“You messed with wrong girl!” After those words she throw herself on me but this time I was in the trap. When we ended our silly fight I picked up a film and Chaerin was in the kitchen preparing some popcorn. When she came with big bowl I let her sit beside me and I wrapped  her in a big blanket which I was partial covered too. We was eating popcorn, watching films and throw cheesy comments all night. Then I felt something on my arm, it was Chaerin’s head she must’ve feel asleep. I stand up carefully to not awake her. I put down the ball with popcorn and turn off the TV. I looked at her. She is really tired, I walked to her and carry her to my bedroom, I lay her down on my bed and cover her with my quilt. I was looking at her maybe about ten minutes, that’s a little creepy! But I am very thankful to her.
“Thank you Chaerin for staying with me tonight” I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. I went to the door and when I was about to close the door I heard a tiny voice.
“Good night… Luhan”   

 

 

 

Hi everyone! I am back with new chapter. I know it was long time from the last update but You all know how it is, school, work and sometimes lack of inspirations. There can be mestakes because I didn't read it one more time :) I hope You didn't forgot me and still like me >.<
Here it is so enjoy! :D
-A