Plan

I love you everyday and everyway

Monday the greatest curse of students.

 

CL POV

Oh Gad, why?! why?! why?! I don't wanna go to school. My first lesson... Math.

My head is hurting so bad, maybe I skip the lesson?

Today I have equations on math - what a pity if I skip it hehehe.

I'm curious if Bom is going to school I call to her.

"Hi Bom! Are you ready?" Cl ask Bom.

"Hi Cl! Yeh I'm ready. In five minutes I'll be outside your home so hurry up my bunny!"
Bom said it with excitement.

"I would give everything to be as happy as you are driving to school Bom!"
Cl said it and went to the kitchen.

"Oh come on Cl! School is not the worst thing in the world!" 

"Yeh? Then what?" Cl was curious.
 
"There's a lot of thing, like... like... Oh we have to go because we will be late! See ya!"

"Ok. Bye"
 
I must eat something I'll die of hunger!!

Someone toot front of the house, Cl looked out the window, it was Bom waiting on her 

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Cl shouted.
 
Before she sit in the car was greeted by Bom.
 
"How do you feel today my little party bunny" Bom starts to laugh. 

"Seriously Bom? I feel perfectly to your information" Cl said with fake smile.

Then Bom start driving to school.

"You know in friday night party you was very drunk and dance on the table" Bom said it with nervous. 

"I didn't told you that because probably you wouldn't want go to school" Bom said it with guilt.

"WHAT I WAS DOING? Bom what else I was did?" Cl was shocked. 

"Well... You we're dancing at the table you lose your balance and..." Bom don't finish. 

"I fell?! OMG I fell!" CL even more didn't want go to school.
 
"NO! You'r not fell!... One of the new hottest guy catch you! Remember this two new guy right?" Bom question her.

"Oh God that's even worst... Great, How many people saw it?" Cl question with big eyes
 
"I don't know..." Bom lied. 

They arrived to school and got out of the car. They go towards lockers.

"Tell me now Bom I Know you knew the answer don't lie!" Cl reached out the books.
 
"Okay okey!, from what I knew everybody saw it" Bom didn't want to see expression on face Cl.

"Perfectly!"She said sarcastically. "Do you remember which of them catch me?"
'I hope that was this handsome guy!'.

"Yeh! The one with the child's face and you said that he's an idiot" Bom smirk. 

"Perfect!... Wait I have with him math.... No!... And I sit with him" Cl was shocked. 

"You have great day then!" Bom said with smile. 

"You better not laugh, Your mascara smudged" Cl said and walk away to the class.
 

Bom POV

Then Bom nervously look at the mirror. In the same time boys come to school. 

Bom was trying to remake make up then she saw the hottest guy came up. She trying to look y. 

The one who catch Cl was smiling like an idiot but Kris look at me and... Just passed me.

'Why?!Don't I look beautiful?! Oh God I have to try something!

 Maybe I just walk to him and start to conversation? Okey I try it!"



Kris POV 

"Ok Luhan so what you have now?" 

"I have math, maybe in PE we meet.?" Luhan question me.

"Alright, I have an art so I better go now cause I have scary teacher!" 'Seriously I'm afraid of her!'

"Yeh! Okay then I go" Luhan said and left me alone in the bench. 

Someone pocked me in my shoulder, I turned and saw cute girl smiling to me.

"Hi, I'm Bom, and you?" She said with angelic voice.

"Oh hi! My name is Kris" I said nervously.

"Nice to meet you Kris" She said and give me her hand to shake.

"So I tell you it right now... I like you do you wanna go somewhere with me maybe?"
she said with cute smile. I'm shocked because no girl asked me to come somewhere with her!

"Oh, I loved to!" I replay with smile.

"So where we go?" hmmm where?.

"Hmmm, I just thinkabout it and I tell you, ok?" I still smiling.

 "Okay, by the way this is my phone number you can call to me" She said with sweet smile.

"Ok, I will" Then she smiled and walk away. 

What a happy day!.



Cl POV
 
What a terrible day! At least this guy didn't show. Then Luhan came in the class.
 
Perfect! God probably don't love me...

Luhan come to the bench where Cl was sitting.

There are so many free seats but not! He have to sit next to me.

Aish, why he look at me in this way? Did I do something wrong or I have something on my face? 

Why this guy smiling at me what's wrong with him?
 
Yeah he catch me I forgot about this. I'm not going to talk to him! 


Then Luhan threw a smile paper on notebook Cl.

What's that? Why he still smiling at me?

Seriously this kid are really creepy.

I took the paper and open it.
 

'Hi my name is Luhan!' haha such a funny name I smiled. But I still don’t like him.

'My name is Chaerin but you can call me Cl if you want to' I wrote and throw it back.
 
He looked at me and noted.
 
'I prefer Chaerin it's nice name, I wanna talk with you about something important'.

I read it. What he want from me? I hope that he don't remember that I call him an idiot. 

'About what?' I asked 

'You will see, we have together PE I will talk with you in the field' 

When?! I'll be warm up with Bom and then I be play I don't have time for the conversation

'When? I will don't have time' I write it.

'Maybe we warm up together?' Really? We? Together?... Ok I'm curious what he want from me. 

'Okay so in ten minutes on the field alright?' I throw the paper and he nodded.

Through this silly writing with him I'm not focused almost the entire lesson.
 

Luhan POV 

The bell rang. I get up from my sits and get out of class.

I walk to changing room and dressed up. When I walk to the field I saw Kris warming up with Tao,

Bom sitting on the bench and Cl waiting and looking at me I siled and run to her. She slowly get up and start to warming up.

We have to do the crunches, She must sit on my legs cause otherwise she will not keep me. 

She end her crunches it's my turn.


"You must to sit on my legs" I said to her. 

"Why? I don't want to" She look at me weird. 

"Cause otherwise you'll not keep me, do you understood?" I knocked her in the head.

"Don't do this again! or else I will kill you" She was angry but finally she sat.  

"Soooo, what are you want from me?" She question me. 

"I have a deal for you... Your cute friend Bom.... I like her.... I want you to help me with her" I finally spoke to her.    

"Oh so that's what you wanna ask me?" She seemed happier.

 

CL POV

Oh God that's not what I previously thought, that's good stone fell from my heart.


"Yeah, so you can help me?" he question me with puppy eyes, I hate when people doing stuff like that.

"I don't know I must thing about it" Bom would not be happy for that. 

"You Have time to five lesson I'll be in cafeteria alone" He said with creepy eyes.

"Okey so we have an appointment" I thought. 

"Yeah. Come one you're in my team!" He shouted "You're attacker with me!" He said and smile to me.

 What a strange guy I taught and return smile. 

 

After a while game was ended with result 6:2 to team Luhan. CL hit three goals 

and Luhan two. One of the goal hit Lay.
 

Cl and Bom went to the class they have now english test.

"Oh, Cl do you help me? Please. I don't understood anything!" Bom was almost crying.

"Bom don't worry! You are a smart girl you handle it! 
If you don't know something just tell me I help you okey?" Cl comforted her friend.

"Okay. Thank you bunny your really good person" Bom stop crying and hugged her friend.
 "I really love you I don't know what I 'd do without you" Bom smile.

"I know, I know. Come on lets start" Cl just smile to Bom then they get to the class.
 

CL POV
 
I can't focus on this test, In my mind only a deal. Maybe if I help him with Bom he can help me with Kris.

They are friend so why not? I talk with him about it, I hope that he agree to this condition.


When test ends she hurriedly get up and get out of the class.She run to a cafeteria.

Luhan already was there, she walk to him and sit in front of him.

In the cafeteria was few people, bigger part was looking at them and whispering something.
 

Luhan POV

"So wat's your answer?" I asked curious. 

"Wait, I have a suggestion." What? suggestion? What she want, my photo or my phone number?

"What's that?" I questioned interesting.  

"I help you with Bom but you must help me with your friend" What? I don't think she meant about...

"Kris?" 

"Yes, I like him, his handsome and cute and he looks like I'll be safe with him". 
Hahaha with Kris? With that Kris? 

"Okay, if you seriously want that" I was refrained from laughing.

"Yeah. So were we going to meet and when?" She questioned 

"I don't know maybe in the place where we can something to eat? Maybe after lessons?" I suggest, her eyes lit up.

"Yeah that's a good idea!" She said excitement. I thing now that wasn't a good idea.

"Okey so wait at me here and we will go okay?"
 
"Okey, see ya" I said then she walk away smiling.
 

The day in school was ended. Luhan waiting for CL in cafeteria, in five minutes she came.

"Finally you came!" Luhan said.

"Sorry, my teacher stopped me for a moment" She explained.

"Okay, come with me" I stood up and went out of school.

She walking beside me it was really quiet.

"So, where you had your backpack?" Cl question me. I looked at her and notice that she has a bag with her. 
I grabbed her bag and put on my shoulder . Cl trying take her bag back but I was stronger then her.
It ended like that, that I carried her bag to the coffee shop.


"You'r ridiculous" She said it to me.

"Maybe" I said and smile to her.

Then we went to the coffee shop, we sat at the table and wait for waitress.

"I'll take a bubble tea" I said "order what you want Chaerin I will pay" And it was also my bad idea. She starts to order a tons of food.

"You really eat it?" I said with big eyes and teasing tone.

"I love eat food I always eat like that. What am I look fat to you?" She looked at herself.

"No that's why I'm asking cause your not fat but eat everything" I looked at her and 

started to laugh. The waitress bring us the food and Cl started to absorb everything.

"You know, when you eat like that you look like small vacuum cleaner" 
I said and start to laugh. Cl just look at me, her whole face was dirty in ketchup.

"Yah, don't laughing, it's not funny I'm hungry that's why I eat like that!"
 She shouted at me and thrown my direction chips.

“You should not laugh at girls” I smiled at her and I give her a tissue.

“And you shouldn’t talk with full mouth” I showed her tongue.

“Yah, I really don’t like you!” She said with mimicry face.

“You do not have to like me” I said to her and she just rolled her eyes.

Then I look at her when she was eating. When She done I ordered two more bubble tea.

"So, I thing about it and I just do a list on my notebook what Bom's like or no, that maybe help you a little bit"

She give me her notebook and I read it there was so many new information about her I was so surprised that she make a list.

"Thanks for that Chaerin. I give you a list tomorrow if you don't mind" I asked. 

"Okey, no problem with that" she replay and smile.

"So you're really like her ?" CL asked me. 

"Yes, I like her smile, when she smile my legs are getting wobbly, my heart beats harder and I automatically smile like an idiot"
 I tell her the truth if she going to help me she must know everything.

"Okay, I will talk with her about you tomorrow I ask her what she think about you and I will tell you"
 She said and starting to drink her bubble tea.

"And what you feel to Kris?" I was curious.

"When I see him my cheeks get red, I bite my lower lip and my eyes sparkle.
 I slowly lose my balance and I had dizziness" Wow she really like him.

"You're in love with him" I was shocked that someone could love so party-boy.

"Maybe" She answer. I wan to tease her a little.

"But you know, he really like smart girl" I look at her face expression, nothing... Why?

"This is not a problem, I'm smart but I don't get the math things you know" She looked at me.

"Yeh, I saw this massacre" I Laugh. She stood up and punch me in the arm.

"I just don't get it okay?!" Cl was angry.

"You're really dumb. But I will help you with math, in next Monday is a test I will teach you" 
She looked at me with big eyes.

"Thank you so much, tank you, thank you If here wouldn't be so many people and
 if I liked you I will get up from my sits and hugged you strong" Then she was so happy.

"This is my phone number you can call me everyday in every time" I give her my number.

 "Okay, I must go now to my house I'm tired, I thank you so much one last time today" 
She stood up give me her notebook with list. 

"Just don't lose it! There are many important things"
 She warned me and smile I wanted to propose her walk her home but she just get out of the coffee shop very quickly.
 

CL POV 

Little scary here, so dark I can't see anything. I try not to thing about it. 

Hmmm I am curious what Luhan gonna say to Kris about me. 

What I can say to Bom? Maybe I tell her that she will be look cute with him she like to look cute.

I must talk with her tomorrow. I walked to home and I immediately took a bath and go to sleep

before I close my eyes my phon vibrate that was message from Luhan 


'Don't forget talk with Bom. Good night Chaerin.'  

This guy is really annoying maybe thats why I don’t like him?. 

And after these thoughts I fell asleep.






Hi to all of You:)

It is our third chapter.

We hope You were waiting for it:).

Nice reading:)

Next chapter will appear in a few days.