Surprise (Part 2) Unexpected plot twist

I love you everyday and everyway

Luhan Pov

I just came to my car and want to fire it up after 10 minutes  my efforts were of no avail.
My car wasn’t turn off I just get out of my car, grab my phone and call to car mechanic
because I don’t know anything about these things… Oh God help me!!

“Hello?” some voice said on the other side. That was a woman voice.
“Hello. My name is Luhan and I have a problem with my car. Can somebody help me please?” I said with hope in my voice.
“Mr. Luhan you're lucky guy because one of the mechanic is free now can you give me your address?” 
I tell the woman my address then she said the help will be on my place in 15 maybe 20 minutes.
Ahh I’m really pissed off … Oh God Chaerin kill me for this she already waiting for me.
At least I’ll can make fun of someone later.
 I just smirk and look at my phone screen.
“Talk of the devil…”

 

Cl Pov

“Where are you?!” I shouted to the phone with angry, this boy is really playing on my nerves.
“If you don’t want to appeare then why did you agree to go out somewhere!”  God I kill this kid!
“Seriously Cl? That was your stupid idea, not mine so don’t shout at me and wait for me!”
Wait a minute… He’s angry? when he is angry he always call me Cl not Chaerin…
But He shout at me… I am the one who can shout at anybody…
“Really? Do you think that go somewhere is stupid idea? Then ok maybe we don’t go anywhere
and don’t think about our idea to get to know  and help each other…”
I really don’t even know what to say else. But seriously he think that go somewhere with me is stupid idea or what?
Because I felt like that . I just wait at his repeat but differently then I expected he don’t shout at me just say…
“No, wait more longer for me I’ll explain everything to you when we meet” I just can’t believe it he’s such a bipolar guy…
“Okay, just hurry up.” I just hang up put on headphones and laid on my sofa. Ugh I just hope that what he’s doing will not be long.

 

After 30 minutes

Luhan Pov

Ugh that stupid car, never works when you need it! Mechanic towed the car to the repair so I must walk to the Chaerin…
She probably kill me but seriously I don’t care about it now because I am so tired of everything.
I just walk to the main door and knock to the door but surprisingly  no one answered.
So I knocked one more time but now I do it little stronger. Before I knock third time someone opened the door it was Chaerin.
She looks like she just… wake up. She rubbed her eyes and look at me with question.
“So... I am here” I just said awkwardly.
“Yah, I see” She respond me with a hoarse voice. That was little funny so I just smile at her.
“Yah. Don’t smile at me, just wait a minute. When I just be awaken I’ll kick your ” She look at me with serious look and tone of her voice.
I want sometimes kick her like she always do to me... revenge time!

She just put jacket on her and want grab the bag, so I just walk to her and kick her of course not that strong hehe.
She just look at me I was like paralyze of her look.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/14250640/thumb.gif



 

 

 

 

She starts walk slowly to me and I just start to… RUN!!.


COME BACK HERE LUHAN!! I WILL KILL YOU!!” She just start to run after me and screaming at me.
All people on the street just look at us like on an idiots.
When I just look around to see where Chaerin was I saw no one…
Where is she? I just stop and start to look her by my eyes, suddenly someone poke me on my shoulder
I turned and I felt little hand lodged in the fist on my face. I just landed on my .
“You must learn to not try mess with me” She say calmly and smirk. WHAT?! Oh Gad She just hit me on the face! It’s really hurt.
“Yah but I just kick your slightly! So that’s not fair because you have really strong right hook and… it really hurt!”
I stand up and I held my hand on my cheek.
“If your didn’t start fighting this would’t have happened” She look at me coldly.
Her eyes saying ‘That’s your fault, now I kill you’ I just shake my head and start to walking.
But wait… I don’t know where we going so just stop and turn around to look at Chae.
She have her unique smile on her face I could take picture of her If I have a camera…
wait I have my phone! I just grab my phone from my pocket and take a picture of her, that surprise her
“What are you thing your doing? Huh?” She walk to me and look to my face it was kind of cute because I am taller then her.
I just mess her hair and giggled.
“In remembrance” I said. She just push me and start to walking. I just run after her.
“Hey! What’s the matter?” I just simply ask because it’s little strange of her that she push the persons.
When Bom do it to her she don’t push her like that but why me?
“I just… Don’t like skinship” She didn’t look at me just at the road. I just chuckled and said
“What do you mean you don’t like skinship? You and Bom or other girls touch each other righ?
I just don’t get this.” For 2 minutes Chaerin didn’t say anything to me.
“Soooo?…” What’s really bother her?.
“I don’t want to talk about it with you…” She simply say.
“Oh! Come one Chaerin! Now I am curious as hell!” Ahhh I don’t like when someone start saying something and don’t ends it!.
“Please, please, please… Pretty please!” I tried my best but that’s not helping I must enter the heavy artillery I will do aegyo!!
No one cant handle it! My sweetness is overload.
“Chaerini please look at me!”  I talk in sweet voice. She turn head in my direction so I just do what I must to do to!
I must know the answer. I just do my aegyo.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sU9ij2tlTCM/UsgqllannTI/AAAAAAAAJ4Q/wo6vGiq5h6U/s640/tumblr_md132g1VHJ1rxpmkno1_500.png

She just look at me with confuse look. Then I repeat doing it for maybe 3 times
“Yah! Luhan stop doing this to me! I can’t with that!” She just look at me she was little pissed off.
We both stood and look opposite each other.
“Okay I tell you but later! …”
“Now we must have fun! Just look around” She said and simply smile at me.
I just shock my head. I look around and was shocked because we’ve been in the
center of amusement park. I smile to Chaerin my eyes caught big Ferris wheel!
OMG I want to use it! I just grab Chaerin hand and began to run to the queue.

 

Cl Pov

He just grab my hand and started dragging me. My legs began to tangle he was to fast.
His hend was so soft, my cheeks burned.
“Yah!, Luhan wait a  minute!” Then he rapidity stop! I couldn’t stop myself and just flew in he’s back banging on the nose.
I just put my hand on my nose .
“Yah! You could say that you stop! idiot” he just look at me and  leaned over me.
“Someone say to me that we are here to have some fun… So Chaerin have F U N” He just smirk to me and let go of my hand.
OMG! What was that?! He just be like… I don’t know! Then he look at me one more time and chuckled.
“What?! What’s that funny?” I don’t know why he was laughing.
“Your cheeks are red as tomato, I didn’t  know I work like that on you!” WHAT?! NO, NO, NO! Theirs no options for that!
“Dream on! I am tired of running here! Don’t judge you so high” I just simply said
and walk pass him because our queue start to move on.
He land his arms around me and said
“Remember I fall in love with Bom and you fall in love with Kris,
don’t fall In love with me because I couldn’t choose between you and her ” He said it with mainly voice.
I just shake his hand and said just simply “ugh”
“You are really dreamy guy!” he just simply smile.
“Yah that’s place work in me like that” We went to our trolley and sit .
The ride was started. Luhan closed his eyes and I just cant help but look at him
I grab my phone and took a picture. He then open his eyes and start to look on view.
“I really like do things like that” Then he looks at me.
“Thank you for taking me here” He smile, I just node and smile back.
When our ride end we started to running around  and play whatever we wants we go to the carousel
and of course rollercoaster! When we was in trolley ready to start it was first time that I was really scared
because it was really huge! So I don’t think about anything and grab Luhans hand and hold it really tightly even if I don’t like skinship!
I was scary as hell. When ride started I was so nerves but it was kind of happy so
I just enjoy to this ride but when I was about to raise my hands up I was stopped by tightly grip on my hand.
It was Luhan he has fear in his eyes so I just let him hold my hand and smile to him.
When our ride ends I have that strange feelings that he was observing me all that time when we were on that rollercoaster.
But I just forget about it because I was really busy with defeating Luhan in  motion simulators
where we must to dace in my surprise he was really good at it! Soooooo… I just let him win this (yeh XD)
Then we went to the pool balls it was really funny we start shoot balls at each others
Luhan shoot me in my forehead and I feel to the pool he began to look up at me
because I wasn’t respond to his calls when he was really close to me I jumped on him
and we both landed on balls and started to laugh.
Later, we go to the palace of fear… It was really scary me and Luhan run the whole palace
just to find out but in our surprise when we want to go out of that place we found ourselves immediately in another place.
It was palace of  mirrors that was really different  than what we have seen earlier it was kind of funny we both laugh of each other reflection in the mirror because it was distorted! When we find the way to get out of this place we go to the go karts we ride at each others go karts and really have fan but…
“Luhan? Can we go back? The sky darkens it will be raining” He look at me with pleased face.
“Okay, but can we go to the embrasure I want something from there” He look at me with   request in the eyes.
“Then you go for that I will wait for you in the entrance” He shock his head then I turn around and go to the entrance.

10 minutes later

I am really tired I want to go home! Where he is? I just look straight it was his figure
he was ran to me, he had his hand behind.
“Chaerin I want to say thank you for today! I never have such a fun just running from place to place.
So here…(he stretched his arms from behind)  take it I win this at embrasure for you”
It was Rilakkuma plush. I love it! Oh this is really cute!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq2nAZEbEF1PR1-7BweeCjlqSqos6uJLEC_7DG5uxWG8fO_7hzCQ

“I know it’s nothing important to you but I just want to give it to you” He look at my expression,
I was shocked I grab this plush and smile to Luhan.
“ I also thank you very much for today and for that rillakuma I collect things like that”
I just hug that plush and look at Luhan he was looking at the street with smile.
“Why are you smiling?” I just asked.
“Because I didn’t know you're so girly” then he laugh. I do my angry face.

tumblr_lr0h2ooehf1qaqej8o2_500.gif

  and kick his .
“Now you start!” He stop and look at me…
“get ready for a rematch” He do his famous kill face

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/91827188/thumb.jpg

 so I start running I really didn’t know where. We was running so fast and have so fun
that we forgot about storm when Luhan was going to catch me the rain drops start falling.
“Oh No!”
I immediately stop and in that time Luhan flew on my back.
“Hay! You could say you stop!” He was holding his nose. I just turn around and said
“I didn’t know that you like me so much.(I said with serious tone)
Luhan… (he look at me with questioning look) Don’t be mad but I fall in love with Kris,
please don’t fall in love with me that will be hard for me to choose one of you”
It was my revenge but two wrongs don’t make a right.

“Yah, Yah, Yah! I got it. Revenge time” he smile at me and mess my hair. I fast fix it up and shoot a dead glare to him.
“Oh, I’m sorry I forgot, skinship! Yeh!” He said it with  some reproach.
What’s whit that guy he is really a bipolar person.
“Come on my house is near. You can stay in my place” What no I want go home but the strom..
Ugh I don’t have a choice I must go to the Luhan house. It’s began to rain harder. I don’t like storms!

 

Luhan Pov

We walk to my house. I want to turn the lights on but power was cut.
The scenery of my house without light was little scary because my house was quite big
when I look at Chaerin by my shoulder she look in the inside of my apartment with scary expression.
“Don’t be scary no one is there, there is no ghost or psychopath who jump out from behind the door
and begins to kill us” I say it to her because I want to comfort her but when I look at her again she had eyes like saucer from cups.
That was really funny I began to laugh and start to walking to the living room.
She goes beside me I went to the kitchen for some candles and matches.
When I look around the kitchen I realized that Chaerin wasn’t with me.
I lit the candles and went to the living room and I find Chaerin laying on the sofa.
“Do you want go to sleep?” I asked her because I was feel tired so I am sure she’s tired like I.
She open up her eyes and look at me.
“I am little tired and my clothes are wet, Can you give me something that I can wear?” She simply ask.
Her all cloth was wet and her hair to.
“Okay come with me, you go to the bathroom and in this time I will  look for something” She went behind me.
I enter to my room there was one big bed, but it was really huge. I show Chaerin the door to bathroom which  was in my room.
I give her one of candle and she go take a shower. In this time I was looking something skinny but all my shirt was to big for her.
I went to the door and knock on it.
“Chaerin, I have just big shirt” I said it when the door was opened she was standing there just in towel with wet hair.
“It doesn’t really matter. It will be better then slipping in towel or wet cloths” So I just hand her my shirt, she went to the bathroom one more time.
“And what? It’s corresponds to you?” I said waiting for answer. But instead of respond I saw Chaerin coming out from bathroom.
“And what? How I look?” She look at herself and then at me. I was little bit in shock, I saw many girls in my cloths but in her was something different..
I don’t know what but she just looks  appealing. That’s really strange.
“Soooo… Luhan?” I woke up from my dream.
“Yeh, you look normal” I just said and went to the bathroom take a shower.
When I coming out I saw Chaerin laying on my bed. So I just grab my pillow and lay down on the floor.
“Yah! don’t be silly!” I herd Chaerin voice so I open up my eyes. She was looking at me from the bed.
“It’s your house, and the bed is huge so we can sleep together like in two beds” She was righ… So I just get up and went to the bed.
“So do you tell me about that skinship?” I was curious, she promised me this.
“I just… I was never touched by a guy, soooo wherever I am with men I limit skin ship with him” I look at her.
What she mean by that she never was touched by a guy?
“What do you mean about it?” I ask.
“I never have a boyfriend only just friends… I don’t like when people touch me. They never want to do it so that’s all”.
 What? I love when somebody touch me it’s normal!
“Oh Chaerin we must practices with that. But not today I am to tired of thinking”
I must to help her, I will be start touching her and I hope this helps her.
She was so tired that he immediately fall asleep, just muttere ‘yeh,yeh’ so she say YES for my plan.

 I couldn’t sleep so I turned to look at Chaerin.
She was sleeping it seemed kind a cute.
“Thanks for today” I said it to her, I see on her face small smile. After this I just fall asleep.

 

 

Hi Guys! Long time no see. I’m sorry that it take so long but school what to say else?. By the way, this is part 2 of chapter 6. I hope You enjoy it! I’m really sorry for not doing the Chaehan and Krisbom couples meeting! I just have conception like that so I’m really, really sorry! Please comment and subscribe my story! And of course, thank you very much for comments and subscribing without You Guys my fan fiction wouldn’t make sense! Have a nice day after reading this fan fiction :D
I Love You All! ~(^3^~)
XOXO!