Lets party tonight!

I love you everyday and everyway

Football field filles up. This is the most exciting moment of every season. 

During today's training new guys and boys from first grade present their skills. If they will be good they join to the team.

 Luhan and Kris also appear on training. They arouse enormous interest. 

Their ability go beyond the norm. They are amazing. Boys without hesitation, accept them to a team.

 Luhan and Kris enjoy the most appreciated by Kai - captain of a team. He is very popular at a school and girls go wild for him.

 Kai is throwing a party tonight and he decide to invite new crew. Kai's parties are famous for: alcohol, dance, good music, hot chicks.

 Nobody has the right to get bored there. 

 

After training Kris and Luhan are going to the classes.

"So cool that Kai invited us! Right Kris?" I'm very happy, maybe I meet this beautiful girl or her friend.
"Yeh,I hope that they will be some or just one hot girl with whom I can have some fun!" Kris said with a dreamy tone in his voice 
"Maybe there will be this cute girl from a cafeteria" Luhan dreamed for a moment
"Ok. Stop dreaming Luhan it's time to class, we meet at the PE" then they start walk to the class.
"See ya"

Kris has now classes in visual art and Luhan math.

 

Luhan POV
Ok. So I have a math in the 104 class...OMG this is on the third flor! Oh come on!...
I wonder who will be with me in this classes, I have a math combined with people years younger then me, Interesting.
Then he walk to the class. In the classroom was noise there was no teacher.
I was looking for some free seats but there was just one next to...
Oh wait this is this girl from cafeteria one that consumed all of the food, now she looks different then before. 

She's the only one sitting alone in the corner and sitting very quietly.I see she's pissed that this people are making so much noise.

 Although I could be wrong. I just went to the bench and without question I sat down beside her. We just look at each other both.

 I wanted presents to her but at the same time the teacher came in and started the lesson. Teacher starts to handing out cards with exercises. 

When I got one I thought 'what a pice of cake' but when I looked at a girl from the bench I saw the fear in her eyes.

 Maybe I wait for her until classes are over and know each other and maybe talk or something... But now I must focus on this exercises. 

AFTER A WHILE 

Ok, I'm done as I previously thought that was pice of cake...
Luhan look at Chaerin 
What is she doing?! Oh come on this is one of the easiest tasks!
There shouldn't be a comma! And there it must be rounded...
Seriously She's not a smart girl but what I do expect after I saw how she behaves in the cafeteria.. Oh come on there should be minus! I really want to help her but I don't know her really, Ok, maybe next time. I wonder what is doing her friend, I hope she is a little wiser then she 
(looks at CL XD )

The bell rang.
Luhan wanted to wait for CL but before he realize she was not already in the class. 

 

CL POV 

Oh God finally freed from this hell!! I can't wait to exercise finally a moment of relaxation and discharge of emotions. I wonder if Bom will practice. We always warm up in pairs, I wouldn't want to be in accompanied with anybody else. 
I went to the dressing room but she wasn't there.
May she is already dressed and waiting for me in the field.
I went out and started to look for Bom. 
Oh there she is stearing at the boys who have PE.. 
Woh they have amazing bodies. One of them isn't wearing a shirt I guess he's name is Tao. So this is the way it works... He undressed and the girls love him for it. I hope that not everyone of the boys will be undressed, otherwise will coincide here half the city...

 

The exercises started for female team. 
Bom and Cl was in pair.
"What's up CL? Why are you have such a moody face?" She asked curiously.
"Before I have math... Probably I do not have to explain" CL replied knowing that she knows what's going on.
"Oh okay okay! Not scrutinize" Bom replied. 
"Change the subject" Cl proposed. 
"Ok. Oh I would forget! Kai asked for you, asked whether maybe you want to join in their team beside of school. 'You're the only girl who's good at it' he says" 
Cl stared at her with a question on her face.
"Seriously? He said that? Great" She looked at Kai who played like an animal.
He is really awesome, if he ask for me it means that I'm good.
"Yeah! Ok Cl I'm going to sit. You're begin to play" Bom said and walk to free space.
"Wish me luck!" Cl shouted 
Bom turned and smile
The game was started. Boys who had PE was curious how the game will turn out, watching the girls running around the pitch with interest.
Luhan noted running CL immediately thought that her friend must be here somewhere.  He starts looking for her. Kai and Kris walked to Luhan.
"What's up Luhan? Who do you watch?" Kai asked with interested. 
"Oh, I just watch this girl with blond long ponytail with shorts" Luhan pointing at Cl. 
"Yeah, Her name is Lee Chaerin but everybody call her CL. She's a year younger then us, she's really good at play, I want her to join my team beyond a school but I got no answer yet" Kai said with a grimace on his face. Boys starts laughed and watch Cl, She was really amazing, She's the only girl in the field that really catchs the boys eyes.
Then Luhan look towards Bom. 
"And her friend, this girl" Luhan ask and point at Bom "what's her name"
"Her? Her name is Park Bom, they are really good friends... You can say that they are the best friends"
"Oh really? Interesting" Luhan said.
So they are really a best friends, so my plan can succeed, I hope so 
then the game was end the team with CL win, Bom cheered her through the whole game. They started branch off to the classes and dressing room.  

 

The day was ending. Today is a party in a Kai's home and everyone is excited.
"Bom! Come one! Don't be long! I also want to use the bathroom"Cl screamed through the bathroom door.
"OK! Wait a second please" Bom begs. 
"Okay, you have 5 minutes to get out of the bathroom or else I will take your outfit for today party and I'll cut and burn it!You understood?!" Cl said it with no kidding in her voice.
"WHAT?! You'r cruel" when she was saying that she run out of the bathroom with scared face. CL was so happy because she finally can take a bath. After 15 minutes, they sit on the bed and do a make up. Then they dress up and they look perfectly. After a few minutes they walk out of the house and go to a party.

 

When they get there the party was lasting. They came to the main room and they noted Kai. He walked to them with bright smile.
"Oh who are you and what did you do to Cl and Bom!" Kai say it with butter eyes.
"I know it!. " Bom stared at him from top to bottom "and you look good too, not like always!" She said it with a joke in her voice.
"Really?! You don't say" with amusement on his face.
"Okay okay, enough jokes. Let's go have fun" Cl said.
"CL look! My eyes catch someone I'm going to catch some fun" Bom said it with excitement.
"Oh okey Bom!" Cl shouted when Bom is moving away. Cl want to move away from Kai but he grabbed her by the wrist and said. 
"Wait Cl! I wanted to ask you something... Do you want to join my football teem? Please say yes!" Kai said it with bag in his voice.
Cl was shock she thinks that Bom was kidding but... He wanted me in his teem?! This is a chance to me but... I think about it, I don't know if I can handle it all, fit learning and training.
"I don't know, I will think about it and answer you tomorrow okey?" Cl said it with pleading eyes.
"Oh! you know that I can't say "no" to this beautiful eyes" Kai said it with smile.
"Oh come on! Don't lie Kai" Cl laughed "better dance with me!" She issued her tongue with smile.
"Really?! You wanna dance with me? Dance machine? With that body?"
"Shut up Kai! You go or not?" Cl teasing Kai.
"Okey okey I will dance with you with pleasure" Kai said it with smirk. 

 

Then they go dancing and drinking...

It was twenty third when two new Boys show up. 
"Hi guys! Come in and have fun!" Kai shouted to them, he was little drunk but what to expect? Party was awesome! Girls were drunk to and had fun to dance with party people. "Hi Kai! Your really a party boy!" Luhan said with smile.
"Oh Luhan come on! We also who we are so lets show what we can do!" Kris said it with happiness "Plus one girl devours you gaze" 
"Really where?... Where?!" Luhan thought 'Oh maybe thats Bom!'
"There she is" Kris points on one girl that stands against the wall. 
"She's cute why she's not parting with others?" Kris questioning Kai. 
"I don't know! Who cares?! Let's party!" Alkohol spoke through Kai.
"Yah! She doesn't devours you gaze just me! So I'm curious!" Luhan said it with reproachfully.
"Okay okay Luhan in this ocean is a lot of fish so look around" Kris said with big smile on his face.
"Yah yah! Come on!" Kai echoed.
"Okay let's get party! Untwist this party and the hearts of young y girls!" Luhan said with satisfaction...
Passed a few minutes then Luhan noted Bom alb Cl dancing very y and provocatively with boys. 
"Hey Kai who's that?" He points to two boys dancing with girls. 
"What? Who? Oh the one who is dancing with Bom dancing with T.O.P and Cl with G-dragon... But why are you asking? You like one of them?" Kai asked curiously. 
"Wha.... Wah... What?! No!.... Okay I like Bom what do you think about her?" Luhan  
 asked with curiously.
"Hmmm I thing she's cute and really pretty. She's also y and her personality is different from other girls I gues she will love person which she will be" Kai answer with serious face.
"Thanks for information Kai!" Luhan was so happy that he teach something new about Bom. 
"And you Kris you have someone on the eye?" Kai started to teasing him.
"Of course not! I want to have fun with girls. It would be bad if I took this treasure from all this beautiful girl that needs me and give it only one" He pointing at himself "rigt?"
Guys can't stop laughing.
"Yeh yeh! Tell yourself!" Kai said with tears in his eyes. 
"You're so cruel Kai how someone can be so sweet, cute and be so cruel to people?!"
Kris said it with delight. 
"I'm not cruel to other people just to you!" Kai said with laugh.
"Okay stop this conversation and come to dance with the beautiful girls!" Luhan said with bright smile.
The Party was lasted till you drop, the boys was dancing with beautiful girls.
And girls...?

 

They were really drunk. Bom started to cheer Cl. She told her that she want to see her dancing on the table.
"But seriously you don't do that! Do you?" Bom used a ruse to persuade Cl. 
"Yah! Bom I love you and I do it for you just watch! Okey baby?!" Cl was really drunk. She doesn't know what she was doing. Bom standing and watching how her friend climbs up on the table, and starting to y dance: her moves catch attention on anyone even Kris and Luhan was looking at her about Kai.... He just run to her and screamed 
"Yeh Baby, give it to me" and he was dancing alone. 
"Wow, She's really hot don't you think?" Kris was looking at her with attention.
Luhan look at him with questioning look.
"What? You like her?" Luhan was curious.
"I like her moves nothing more" Kris said still watching her. 
"Yeh right.." Luhan said and get up from the sofa and walk to the table were Cl was dancing. 'Oh crap Bom is here to, maybe I will improve her that I'm manly. I take off of the table and  to Bom. In this time Cl just lost her balance and if not Luhan she will end up on the flor. 'OMG I catch her, I'm curious if Bom see it!' 
"Don't touch me!" Someone shout at me.
"Just put me on the flor!" It was Cl. 'She was angry at me but why?'
"What?! I just saved you and you thank me like that?" Luhan was confuse.
"Yeh! I didn't ask for it! Put me down!" Cl screamed at me. Wow she's so rude and....
And really drunk!

I put her on the flor 
"Okey okey" Luhan muttered. 
She said something to me but I can't hear her. I think she said "idiot" she just walk away with angry face but Bom was looking at me with good expression on her face she smiling at me and she waved at me. I just smile nervously and respond wave then she join to Cl and walk out of the party. That's peaty but I still have Kris and Kai to party with me probably not flown yet? He glance at friends and they sit on the sofa completely drunk. I guess I must  my friend Kris to his house. Tomorrow everyone probably will die with me. How lucky that tomorrow we don't have to go to school. 

 

Thus ended a drunken party of our beloved characters. How it will be in Monday? 
If they deduce from the last party? It remains to be seen.
 

 

Hi guy's! How are you? As you can see we released a new chapter, when we were writing this we can't stop laugh and smile :) We hope that when you read it you was laughing like us ^^ please comment to tell us how was you're impression please! :) 
Have a nice day and ship 2nexo! :D