The first move ... if something going to happen next

I love you everyday and everyway

Luhan POV 

Oh I just wake up… today is a good day, I and Kris will be playing a football game, I’m so happy.

 I just walk to my bathroom and take a bath when I entered to kitchen for some food my phone vibrated

 it was message from Kris

‘Luhan you wake up? I pick you up in 5 minutes” oh so Kris will drive me to school cool I answer him and eat some pancakes I was still hungry but I heard knocking to my door so I just get up from my seat and walk to the door.

“Come on Luhan!” it was Kris he was smiling at me in weird way. We enter the car and drive to school.

“Sooo why you smiling like an idiot?” I just question him. He looks at me.

“What am I smile at you like an idiot? Maybe cause someone drew my attention” He still smiles and chuckled. WHAT? Kris like someone? Who may be? Chaerin will not enjoy it.

“So you gonna tell me or just keep it to yourselves?” I was really curious about it!. We got to school and enter.

“Not now … Maybe other day” He just said it and walk to the locker take playing dress up and go to the changing room. I do the same. I am really curious about it… Before I left the changing room I must go to section for girl to give Chaerin a list about Kris, so just left and go there.
She sat alone and  tie athletic shoes. I stood a minute and then I greeted her.

“Hello my ugly and fatty friend” I just said it with big smile. She look at me and do expression on her face saying ‘it’s you again?’.

“I have a feeling that you don’t want to see me so I just give you a list and I’m not here” said it and put the list beside her, she look at me with question in her eyes.

“Just it? You will not torture me or something?” I look at her with smirk.

“Chaerin the day is long and we have together almost all day, this isn’t the end” I said it and almost left her in changing room I just turn around and said to her.

“Maybe we make a deal?” I want to see her reaction. 

“What deal?” She was curious I see it.

“If my team win you take me anywhere I want to go… And if your team win which is impossible I take you anywhere you want” I said sure that I win. She look at me she moments wondered.

“But… you will take me anywhere plus pay for me no matter what I want. Ok?” Uh what a little.. She’s really cunning! Oh God please don’t let this be a place where she can eat a lot! I bag!

“Don’t be afraid I don’t want to go to a restaurant or place like that. I already have other plans” She smiles at me with a twinkle in her eyes. 

“Okey. I agree for that” I said and go to the field.

 

CL POV

What a little spoiled child! I really hate him ‘We have almost all day blah blah blah’…

Thanks God that we just play in other team. I just went to the field and start stretch before I will play. 

My girls team is here I just walk and say hello to them.

“Hi girls are you ready to kick some bum?” I said with smile.

“Yes sir! Yes” They answered me with big smile, then the game starts.
Me and Minzy play in attack in boys team in the same position has Luhan and Kai. Kris was in the defense he was really hot! I could to look at him all days…  Chaerin focuse on the game! You must be concentrated you have a deal to win.  Ah I am really happy now coach whistled the game was started.  I was running to area of opponent I see Minzy was in other side running with ball  and searching for me I waved to her no one block me  I was free then she noted I was close to the turnstile  Minzy saw it I was clean and she give me a ball without a moment’s of hesitation  I kicked the ball with big power thereby we’ve got a goal.  I see Luhan face he was disconsolate about  the situation  but I was happy I show him that it’s better not mess with me.
The game continued after half an hour results was as fallows 
5:4 for boys team 

Crap! I must to score a goal for my team and we will had a draw.  That was the same situation as before I was running to score a goal  Minzy give me the ball but before I even got it I felt a pain in my right  leg,  someone kicked me I open up my eyes and I saw a sky  and then I see beautiful boy kneeling beside me and saying something.  It was Kris so it’s obvious that I didn’t pay attention to what he was saying  and just stared at his face… at his beautiful face. Then I saw…  Luhan this is not my favorite view so I back to live. My leg was hurting I couldn’t get up.

“So maybe someone could take her to the nurse?” Luhan plot something because he have that Grinch smile..

“Maybe the one who led her to that state” He say that and look ant Kris. He just gets up from field came up to me. 

“Can you get up and walk?” He softly questions me.

“I’m afraid that she can’t you must take her on your arms.“ Luhan interrupted.  I just look at him with my ‘die’ look  Is he dumb or something?  Oh of course this is Luhan you don’t understand him.  But after a while I felt very light he really takes me to the nurse in his arms!  OMG, OMG! What a great feeling! I have been delighted but after the moment  I can hear someone talk to me it was him… it was Kris! 

“Sooooo... I’m sorry for that. I didn’t want to hurt you, you just run in my direction  I just instinctively pulled the leg in front of me and you bump into me”.  He talks to me and looks at me with apologetic eyes, I slowly began to dissolve then he just shook me.

“Hey wake up! Sleeping beauty” He cutely smiles at me.

“Oh, I’m sorry I thought for a moment” I smile “So nothing happened anyone could be in your place…  By the way I could kick you and now I was carrying you on my arms to the nurse” I tell this and he chuckled.  It was sweet.

"You are really funny girl and know what you remind me hamster your really sweet girl By the way my name is Kris and you are?” He question me with disarming smile.

“My name is Chaerin but you can call me Cl if you want” I smile.

“Okay Cl we’re here. I left you here because I must go to the field help my boys win this game”. He puts me on the couch and smile at me. 

“No problem, I understand it” I said it. “So I wait here!” I called to him. He just smile and left me with nurse.

 

Bom POV

I see that Cl was laying at the field I want to go to her but coach doesn’t let me.            I was seeing that Kris was taking Cl somewhere perhaps to nurse…                                                                                                                                                       That is so sad that we lost the game. Boys won. CL will be disappointed.            And now I am waiting for her when she shows up but not her not Kris was shows up  only this guy with child face wait what is his name? Wuhan? Or something like that…  Why is he coming here? 

“Hi my name is Luhan I was curious if you didn’t see maybe Chaerin bag for sports clothes?”
Hehehe I was really  close with his name I know it was kind of funny name. I was smiling at him.

“Yeh she left her bag in the changing room. Her locker number is 21 her lucky number.” I look at him.

“Lucky? Yeh not today” He was smiling.. His kind a cute when he was smiling.

“Right. By the way her bag is one in black color with white detail” I answered accurately.

“Oh really? I prefer orange and purple” He smiles at me, wait… I like it to! 

“Really? I like it to!” I was really enjoy this conversation.

“What a coincidence hehehe." He chuckle that was really sweet.

“And what kind of film do you like?” I was curious may we have something more in common.

“I really don’t like to horror move sometimes it’s really scary and I just don’t like to be scary. I really love romantic comedies and my favorite film is ‘Three meters above the sky’ I really love this film I could watch it all the time” Wow I never meet guy like that! What a remarkable coincidence! He is just like me, and he loves the film that I really love to! 

“Seriously? You don’t lie?!” I ask him with disbelief.

“How could I lie to such a beautiful woman like you” Did he just said that I am a beautiful? How sweet. My hicks getting red.

“Oh stop that before  reddening!” I chuckle. Then the bell rang time to go to the lessons what a pity.

“I must go but we will meet again I promise!” He said and turn around.

“I hold you by the word!” I shouted after him he turns around and gives me a big smile.

 

Luhan POV 

Okay Luhan refrain your emotions! Yay I can’t ! I’m so happy!

She will meet me again and we will talk ahhh Thanks to Cl that she give me this list 

Thanks to her she loves me! Hehehe really I love romantic comedies hahaha 

horrors films are much better then this seriously!

Wow okey I am in the girls changing room 21 locker, 21 locker, Here! 

Ouh is open good. I take her black bag. What she wears there stones?! It weighs like fifty kilos! OMG.

When I left I saw Kris walking to me.

“So how is she? Where did you left her?” I asked.

“Cl? I don’t know how she feel but she looks really good, I left her in the nurse place.  Why you asking?” Wow so they must to talk if he knows her name.

“I want to give her her bag. So you two was talking or something” I was curious.

“Oh okay. Yeh we were talking a little she looking really cute and in my opinion  she’s really funny girl” Seriously Kris?! Seriously? That Chaerin? She’s funny?  Her death look is scary more than any horrors!.

“Yes she’s really cute I really like her when she with me she’s funny, full of energy!  She’s really thin and don’t eat a lot. She eat as much as she needs means not much”  I was smiling but inside I know I was perfidiously lie. But I do anything to help Chaerin including me in this.

“Wow slow down Luhan! as for now, I'm not going to meet her.  Maybe when I know her better but not now” He just told me that patted on the shoulder and walk away.  I was going to the nurse place when I enter the room there was Chaerin on the coach alone.

“So how you feel?” I simply ask.

“Hmm apart from the fact that I'm lying here alone from the midday bandaged from top  to bottom unable to move… it’s not so bad.” She said with sarcasm. "Now I can walk so is better. you will not have to hold me on your arms don’t worry Lulu!”  She said it and pull out her tongue.

 

Cl POV

“Hahaha. Your so funny Chaerin or maybe better know from your menacing nickname?... 
Sweet Bunny” whit this word he do aegyo… really that’s not funny at all.

“Ouh so funny!! Hahahaha. NO!... Seriously Luhan we have 3 years to call me that?” I know that Bom call me that  but that’s Bom so it’s fine to me but when he call me                                 that  pierces me shiver, really and when he do aegyo that wasn’t cute that was scary!

“Oh come on Chaerin! I want to cheer you but your terribly ungrateful you know that?” Did he just do puppy eyes? Hell no!

“Stop that Luhan! You scary me” I just throw a shirt on his head                          that was funny when he noted a flying in his direction shirt he do so funny face!

“Why are you here?” I was curious cause he never come to me just like that

“Soooo...” I know it! He want something from me.

“I am here to tell you that your team win the game so we can go wherever you want”                                      He just smile at me. He want from me… nothing?

“Really? Wow I’m so happy to hear that!” I almost jumped off the couch, I am so happy!.

“Yah easy girl! If you break something we didn’t go anywhere” He cool my enthusiasm.

“Okay, okay so when we can meet?” I asked him.

“Hmm maybe tomorrow night? Or that to late to you bunny?” He again began to tease me. 

“No that not to late to me marmot “ I just said it with puffed cheeks

“What?! Why you calling me like that?” He does indignant face it was funny see him like that.

“Because you remind me that animal.. when you do face like… like now!  your cheeck are inflated and your eyes are so small and  your hear leave without comment.  It’s funny don’t it?” Pay back Luhan. You learn to not mess with me ever again. 

“Oh you! I will remember this!”  He said it with grimace on his face like he is offended at me.                            Okay in order not to extend I just question him.

“Did you bring with you my bag?” I want to change my clothe. He noted and give me my bag.

“Soooo you just be stand here and watch me how I change clothes?” I asked because he watching me carefully.  He just looks at me winked couple time turn around and left the room. His behavior is strange.  When he left I just start to change my clothe in 5 minute I was ready to go. I left room but he didn’t stand before the door.  Where he go? I don’t get that kid. 

 

Kris POV

I just walk to changing room change my clothe and leave.  I saw Bom sitting at the field. I just walk to her. Hmm maybe this is my chance to ask her about date.

“Hello my pretty lady” I said it and smile it always works.

“Oh hi Kris what’s up?” She try to look cute but doesn’t have to do this cause she always looks cute.

“I just want to ask you something” I smiled a little nervously.

“Yeh? What is that?” She wide open her eyes, she’s really beautiful. 

“Will you go with me for a date tomorrow night?” Now I just waiting for a response.

“Of course you silly” Her smile is so beautiful.

“Okay so I pick you up tomorrow nigh at 8 p.m just write me your address” I glanced at her she start looking in her bag for paper and pen.  When she found it she start to write address on it.  When she finished, she give me a paper stood up and start running sometimes turning and looking at me.  I just open the paper and read it ‘Just don’t be late my mr.perfect ;*’ 
Wow I got a kiss in the end I’m so happy!.

 

Bom POV

Am I crazy?! He probably just laughed at me after he read that message…                                                  Aish Bom you stupid girl! I just stand in front of my car.
Now I must to look where Cl is cause she want toget back to home with me … 
Finally end of this day in school and tomorrow is saturday Oh thanks God!  And tomorrow is date with Kris OMG I have to go to shopping I  have nothing to wear!!  Oh sorry Cl I must ride to shop today you must back to home by yourself.. I will text you.


To: Cl
Hi Bunny!! Sorry change of plans. I must go to the shopping         I know that you don’t like to go with me on shopping so you must back to home by yourself. you're not angry right? J 

I hope she will not be angry at me!! 


From: Cl
That’s Ok Bom I’m not angry! go to shopping ^^
 by the way buy me something cute ;) 


Oh thanks God she’s not angry!!... Wait Cl want’s something cute? For what? But if she want something like that I buy it for her

To: Cl 
Of course I buy you something!! Thanks J

I enter my car and ride to city centre. Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!!! I’m coming!!

 

CL POV

Ah crazy Bom! So I must ack to home by myself. I start to walk.
Maybe she buy me something that I can wear tomorrow when I be meeting Luhan I must to look cute…  Wait what I just thinking? What for? Ahh just forget about it Chaerin. 


“Chaerin!! Wait!!”  Someone calling me? I turn around and… 
 that was Luhan… Wait he talking to me?

“Oh why you go so fast?” He was out of breath as if he ran for half of the city.

“You are not talking to me so why would I wait for you?” I looked straight ahead impassively he just studied my face.

“Sorry for earlier. I want to ask you something important…” What another request?

“What?” I just asked 

“So where we going tomorrow? Where we gonna meet? And at what time?”                                                    He looked at my eyes waiting for reply. I look at him.

“ I tell you tomorrow where we going” I pulled out of my pocket paper with my address and give him this.

“Here, that’s my address there well meet maybe at 8 or 7 p.m ok?” I look at him.

“Okey I pick you up at 8 p.m be ready” He smiles at me. Wait I will go with him by car?!

“You drive a car? I think that you going to school with Kris together by car because you have no license!” Really I think like that!

“Hah yes I have license! Don’t worry I drive good you'll like it” He smile at me and from that moment we walk to my house in silence.  When we where at the door Luhan just smile 

“So see ya Chaerin! We’re in contract”  After these words he turn around and starts went to home.

“Yes, Bye Lulu!” I shouted after him. I know he doesn’t like when I call him Lulu so he just turn around and show me tongue  I was standing in front of my door until he turned into the alley.                                                                    Then I walk to my house, Tomorrow will be a good day! 

 

 

 Hi everyone. This is our next chapter. We apologize for the small delay, but unfortunately the school is terribly tiring. We will try to add the next chapter in one week.

We hope You enjoy this chapter :P

Nice reading :)

A E