First impression

I love you everyday and everyway

The end of the summer. Terrible experience. Nobody likes to return to school boring reality. These feelings has also CL.

 

CL POV 

Damn school. Again. I hate it. New faces in the class, new teachers and math.

I hate math. Why someone invented math!? I'll have to take private lessons again cause I fail!

But I'll be able to play again in the team - at least it is comforting. I wonder if Bom is already dressed up?

She probably doesn't sleep for a few hours because she is doing her makeup. I'll also have to get up because I will late on a first day.

 

Bom POV

I'm so excited! I bought so many new clothes in the summer. I can't wait to show up in them.

Girl will be totally jealous. That's good that I bought also new dress for PE.

I have no idea how to play football but I will look perfectly.

I hope that in this school year there will be some handsome guys.

I have had enough of this Seungri. He is picking up me all the time. He gets on my nerves.

Oh I should call CL cause we always traveling by a car to a school. 

 

"Hi CL! Are you ready to school?" 

"Hi Bom! I had to call you. I'm ready. I am waiting for you next to my house" Oh she is ready. I'm impressed. Good job Bom. 

"OK. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Don't forget high-heels"

"Oh shut up Bom. You know that I can't move in them. I wear sneaker"

"Haha. OK. You know you will look gorgeous. But I love you even if you have sneakers"

"I know that. Hurry up. I'm waiting"

"Bye" 

 

Bom quickly get into her wan and ride to CL house. After few minutes she noticed her best friend. 

"My crazy bunny! You look fantastic. Oh but these shoes are hor..."

"Bom I know!" 

"Horribly perfect to your outfit?"

"Thanks for trying"

"Why are you standing there? Get in the car"

 CL obediently get in the car. She sit next to the Bom and smiles nervously.

"What's going on CL?" 

"Nothing. I'm just little nervous. You know that I hate school"

"What are you talking about? You are beautiful and have good marks. Not what I. I mean I'm also beautiful but hate learning. Who has the time for this? No offence"

"I know but people from the school are annoying. Especially Tiffany! She always wants to be the best, the cutest, the funniest and be in the center of attention" I hope she looks awful. Maybe too much singed or cut the hair at the hairdresser amateur. 

"Oh Come on bunny. You look a hundred times better than this plastic something!"

 

A way to school pass very quickly. Girls get out of a van and go towards the entrance.

"OK Bom maybe we can leave some books at the locker? Unless you prefer to carry them all day"

"Are you kidding me?! My shoulders are too fragile. To lockers march!"

Girls are standing next to lockers. CL checks if she has all the books and Bom improve makeup. At the same moment the door opened. Two boys come to school. They were new, handsome and incredibly hot. 

 

Bom POV 

Cramps! My request are answered! Yes! Thank You God! They are so hot. Especially the one on the right.

 What's your name hottie? Oh crap they are going here. Am I look good?! Smile Bom, smile! I can't!

 He works for me paralyzes.

"CL look! Quickly!"

"Wait! What? Ohh..." He is amazing. His friend also. I probably will like school in this year.

Boys go to class. They came here this summer cause moved from China. Kris and Luhan are best friends and always stick together. They always make an good impression on girls. In this case is the same. 

"Did you see that CL?"

"No! Of course I saw. Who are they? They must be new. I haven't seen them here before"

"I know. We didn't noticed them before so they must be here for the first time. They are hot don't you think?"

"Bom relax, take it easy. Correct your hair and go. Maybe we will find them somewhere. Yeah. This year will be fantastic"

"We must learn something about them. We even don't know their names. I must know how will be called my future husband"

"Haha Bom you are really crazy. Come on. We can't late to the lessons"

 

Few lessons later girls get hungry. They go to the school cafeteria.

They sit down at the table and enjoy the food. CL as always bring a lot of sweets with her.

When girls are eating, Kris and Luhan come in a cafeteria. 

"Luhan check it out" Kris pokes Luhan's arm and nod in the direction of sitting girls. "This one on the left is really nice" 

"Yeah you are right Kris. She is. What does her friend do? Do you see that?"

"I think that she absorbs all the sweets from the shop"

"Haha maybe but she has awesome friend. We should know her better" 

Boys come to the table, sit and start eating. They immediately aroused interest. Not only girls but also captain of the football team. 

Kris and Luhan were in the football team in the previous school. They are really well-built and have abilities. 

"Hi boys. My name is Kai. I'm captain of a football team here. I was wondering if by chance You do not play?"

Boys were really surprised by the question. 

"Yes. We play. We were in the team in the previous school. But we didn't know that here is also a team"

"Of course we have a great team. If You want You can come to a training.

We will see what you are able and decide about Your future in our team"

"Great. We will come. But when is the training?"

"First You should subscribe to the list. Then You can come to a training. Next is tomorrow morning"

"OK. So see you there"

"See you boys"

Kai's conversation arouses interest. All student in the cafeteria watching the boys, because if Kai drew attention to them, they must be darn good. 

 

CL and Bom also couldn't take their eyes off boys. There were sitting just like hypnotized. 

"Bunny look at them. They are great and play football. Ideals"

"Yes but they are out of my reach. Maybe Tiffany has caught one"

"Yeah on her pate..ups I mean charm"

"Oh Bom you know how to make me laugh"

 

After lunch boys go to the class when they can sing up to the team. 

"Luhan we're here. Typing on the list"

"OK. Done. Now you. I'm curious what level represents the team here?"

"Hm. We will see. But even if they are bad we will help them"

"Yeah you are right. And the girls team? I hope there is that team. Haha imagine that: mixed training, short skirts, the best Babes"

"Hahaha or rather big girls with lack of teeth and big mustaches"

"You can ruined everything. I will have bad dreams because of you"

Boys sing up on the list and come back home after lessons. They were positively surprised. 

Cool school, beautiful girls, soccer team, the popularity of the first day. What more? 

 

Kris POV

What a long day. I thought it would be worse. We will start to play football again. Cool. 

And girls...I've seen some really worth attention. Who knows?

 I hope that with Luhan we will go soon to some party.

 OK. Time to sleep. Tomorrow first training.

 

Luhan POV

Oh. This school is really fantastic. I'm so happy. But I can't show my excitement. It will be super year.

 And this girl. She is so amazing. Beautiful. I must draw her attention on me. But how? Damn.

 She is out of my league. Hmm... Maybe her friend. She sat with a strange girl. She was eating all the time. 

Haha funny. I must talk to her. Maybe she can help me. I have to talk to her as soon as possible.

 

This is the end of the first day. Four people, one school. What can happened? Everything is possible. 

 

 

 


OK guys! Thats us first chapter:). We hope that you enjoy. We tried to make this chapter the best. We hope that our English is not tragic. 

If you have any notice, comments please let us now. We want to create a really good story so your comments are welcome:).

Next chapter shows up in few days:)