(un)Expected

I love you everyday and everyway

Luhan POV
How I’m going to do this?! She can’t see me. I have no idea what I’ll write on this ing card!
Maybe I ask Chaerin for help?... No that’s stupid idea. Her plans are always !
Wait a minute that’s really good. What is this? Oh chocolate cereal!
They are cute in the shape of circles! And they have a little whole In the middle ! (>o<)
Maybe Bom eat them too!
Yes that’s a great plan! I write to her a lovely letter and put it in her locker!
The chocolate works for me stimulating!

I took the paper and my special pen witch twilight sparkle on it chewed chocolate cereal and started to write…
After 15 minute on the table was a huge stack of paper.
Yes I do it! I write this ing card! My brain is amazing and of course this cereal.
I get up from my sit and happily get out from the house.

No one POV

In front of school enter.

OMG I’m so nervous! I’m so lucky that no one is here.
Luhan sneak to Bom’s locker. Thanks to his fast movement he imperceptibly put a note in the Bom’s locker.
Uff… What a relief. Now I can run to the class. I’m agile like a cobra and fast as lightning.
But wait a minute now the card is in her locker... She will come to the school open the locker and… and she will find it!
Then she will read it and I will be lost. What was I thinking!
I must take this stupid letter. But how? Now there are a lot of pupils. It’s too late.

Luhan walked over to the locker with the intention of removing the note. He was walking very slowly.
He tried to be invisible. But unfortunately Bom went to the school in company of CL.

! She is here. With Chaerin! I must hide. Please don’t go to the locker.
Please please please… Oh of course she had to…

Bom POV
I’m going to open the locker, take my books and then I’ll go to a class shalalala.
Wtf? What am I singing? Haha this day may be very successful.
Nothing is able to spoil my humor. Even lingering Cl.
 
I slowly open the locker and in the same time some card fell out.

It isn’t mine. What’s that? Maybe a love letter?
I take a card, open it and read. I was really surprised an excited! Wow someone really like me >.<

No one POV
- Cl take a look!- Bom look at Cl and give her a card with small heart on it.
- What’s that Bomie?- Cl ask her not even opening it.
- Is it a love letter Bommie? I don’t will be surprise if it’s that- Cl smirk a little and give it back  to her.
- It’s a letter from Luhan aaaaaaand it’s so sweet. I didn’t know he is such a romantic.
But just read it and you’ll see.

Cl take a letter and start to raed.

Dear Bom,
Maybe you will thinking that I’m a fool but I have to try. Many times I tried to tell you that
I like you but always when I’m going to do this I just cowards.
Now I can’t hold my feeling just to me I want to tell you that I really like you’re smile, eyes, nose, lips,
you’re whole face and love you’re everything.
I know you’re surface now I must to know you’re in inside you’re character, feelings just you’re soul.
I want learn more about you and I promise you that if you say ‘yes’ to me you will not regret it! Just check…
YES or NO
Luhan

Cl read it and she couldn’t hold her laugh.
- Oh  I see.  So romantic…
 Hahaha Luhan romantic. He couldn’t write this alone. I can’t laugh. Cl try to not laugh!  
But finally he tried to do something with Bom. Respect.

Finally when Cl beat the feeling of laughing in herself she once again give back Bom the letter.
- So Bom what you will do?- CL said with giggling.
- Hmm I don’t know. He seems to be ok. I don’t want to make him upset. I will go out with him.
Bom said it with determination in her ton but in inside the same words sounds like she battled with them.
But what about Kris? Should I tell him? I have no idea what is between us.
We kissed but that’s all. He don’t talk to me.. I am really disappointed.
I will be smarter! I will
first walk up to him and ask if something is wrong. I really like him…a lot!
-
Yeah right he seems to be okey.
 Cl said it with a slight irony and laugh in her voice.
- What do you mean? He’s strange? Do you know him?- Bom look straight in Cl eyes.
- Oh! I-I…  No I don’t know him. I just…-Cl start biting her bottom lip.
- I have with him math class and we just sit together.
 Uff such a relief that I’m smart!
- Of course! I forgot about it.
Bom face palmed herself.

Bom take a pen and circle something on a card.

Luhan POV
She circles something! I must hide! Wait a minute I’m.
I have to come out of hiding.
Luhan sometimes you are  so silly!

You can do it Luhan. Yes You can!
My legs are rubbery. Come on. Don’t be a wimp!

I come out of hiding and headed for the Bom.
I was pretending that I don’t see her. It was really hard.
Oh no she is coming here. What should I do? Behave naturally…
Bom comes to me, smile and give me a card. I was terrified. She goes with CL to the classes.
I couldn’t open this card. I didn’t know if she circle yes or no.
If you don’t open you will not know. Do it! Do it! Ok we only die once.
I look at the letter and open it. In the minute from the nervous face appeared a wide open eyes and then smiling face.
Yeeeees!!!!!!!!  I’m so amazing. She said yes. How it is possible?!


Ok stop. Now I must invent something. Where I can take her?...
Maybe Cl will help me with it.

I was really happy. I was smiling and dancing in the middle of corridor.
After all I go to the class, because someone could think that I’m insane.

No one POV

After few lessons Luhan was still unnaturally happy. Even math makes him  greater pleasure today.
After math he stayed at class because he wanted to talk to Cl.
When Cl was about to go Luhan grab her wrist. Cl slowly turn around and sow smiling face of her friend.
- Cl wait a minute I must talk to you.
Luhan couldn’t handle his happiness.
- Oh yes! I know my little Romeo. How was your day? Have you already broken someone’s heart?
Cl ruffle Luhans her and giggling.
It wouln’t be a good day if Cl didn’t tease Luhan. 
- Very funny Cl…- Luhan sat on his chair and look down.
- Don’t be mad. I’m really glad that Bom will go on a date with you. But there is one problem.
Cl relied on a school bench.
- What? Why? What are you talking about?- Luhan eyes popping open.
- She thinks that you are romantic and nice and maybe even handsome hahaha!
Cl just laugh and look at him.
- Very funny Cl. Stop laughing at me. You are cruel sometimes! –Luhan crossed his hand’s
- I must ask you for help. I don’t know where we can go? Do you have any idea?
At the same time huge wasp flew to the class. Cl really hates all small warms.
A wasp landed in the front of a Cl’s nose. She started to scream.
-Take it from me! It’s  hudge! – Cl start tussle. 
- Hahaha now you need my help? Really? – Luhan said it with irony in his voice.
- Yeh! Luhan this is so huge! Take it from me! I can’t look at it!
Cl shouted and run around the classroom as possessed.
-You know Chaerin.  Simply ‘please’ could help here.
Luhan start to giggling and covered his mouth.
-Forget it I never said that word to you! 
- Hmm okay. Maybe I can take it but you must do something for me…
Luhan start to smiling like Grinch.
- Ok I’ll do everything but just TAKE IT from me! It’s really huge and disgusting!
Luhan expelled a wasp from the classroom. He was really proud of himself.
Kai and Kris was listening all the conversation. They were really amused.
They were giggling all the time and making silly faces.
- Okey that was huge bee! uff,  Now I’m your hero. You can call me you’re master.
Luhan stand in his chair with one leg on the bench and arms on his hips.
- Yes I can call you my master in your dreams! I can call you my little Romeo if you want.
Corners of Cl mouth rising.
- Ok stop be rude. I just saved your life now YOU must help me!
Luhan sold her his evil smile.
-You are free after school right?
Luhan went downfrom his chair.
- Yes. We can meet after school and maybe we can invent something. I call you later.  
Cl smile to Luhan and wave to him for goodbye.
- Ok. So see you!


After tiring school come free time. Some people stay at home and watch tv, others meet with friends
and they are going watch the move or do shopping.
But someone doesn’t do anything of the above items. This girl just stay after school on the field and do the practice.
Yeah that is Cl she everyday spends few hours after school on the training.
Today is Friday and she lost sense of time.
She practice her free throws but she doesn’t notice that someone observing her for a while.
-You do a great job!
Cl turn around to see who it was. She was shocked as hell.

-What are you doing here? How long you was observing me?
Kris start walking to her.
-Calmly! Calmly! I stand here a while but that’s not a point that I talk to you now.
Kris smirked to Cl then he grab a ball
-Yeah?... So what’s the point?
Cl was really confused.
-When I was observing you I cough a few mistakes.
Kris put a ball on the ground.
-Yeh mister perfect? So what did I wrong?
Cl put her hands on hips and look at the ball.      
-Show me how you do this.
Cl smirked a little.
-Okay but if I show you my skills I could call you my little bee!
Cl had wide open eyes and open mouth.
-Shat your mouth because flew can fly
Kris start giggling when he saw her expression. That was hilarious.
Cl walk to Kris and start punch him in the arm with wide smile.
-Don’t call me like that ever again!
-Okay, okay just stop punch me okay?! That’s really hurt!
Cl stop and sit on the ground.
-Soooo… That was really a bee? Or…- Kris start to laughing
- Shut up!- Cl punch Kris one more time on the leg.
-You really want to see me cry- Kris sit beside Cl and look at the sky.
Kris stood vigorously.
-Get up quickly! We had a practice!- Kris stretched out his hand to her.
-You know what? I just realized that I feel in deep .
Cl took his hand. And Kris start laughing and take off his jacket.
-Okay so firstly you must focus on the goalkeeper you have to predict his movements.
Kris have focus plastered on his face.
-Yeah but how I’m going to predict it?
-Don’t worry if you be training on it every day you will deal whit it without any problems.
And with this words he kick the ball to the net of goal.
-Wow bravo you hit the ball into a empty net.
She starts laugh.
-Yah yah! Do it like I and I promise you that I will laugh at you- he direct his hand to the ball
-Okay but you go on the goal to hinder my job.
She staged her tongue
-Okay okay but we must to hurry because it’s getting dark.

Few hours later

-OMG how late and dark!
Cl look around. Just field was lit up.
-Don’t panic I will walk you home
Kris take a ball run to her. Cl took his jacket and handed it to him.
-You can take it. It’s cold now and your sweaty  you could cough a cold.
He took a jacket and put it on her. They start to walk.
-Thank you.
She smile to him.
- You must smile often. You look better with smile on your face then with poker face like that.
Kris showed poker face to make her laugh.

-You know you have better poker face then me.
-I know I’m good
He put his hands to the pocket and look to the sky.
-I love look at the sky I want to explore the galaxy.
-Wow you had big plans!
Cl smiled and look at the sky like him.
-And you?
Kris look at her.
-What me?
She still looking on the sky.
-What do you want to do in the future?
Kris still looking at her.
-Hmmm I really don’t know. I am like other girls you know I want to have a husband and have babies.
Kris smile at her and look straight.
-That’s a normal thing but what you want to do for yourself?
-I don’t know yet. But when I chose something I will tell you.
She look at him and smile. He walk her to the door.
-Thank you for bringing me home and you know for everything.
She hand him a jacket.
-No problem. Sleep well.
She wave to him and smile
-Good  night Kris.
She walk to home and close the door.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! long time no see. We really sorry for not updating so long!
We promise you guys that we will improve and we will be better writer! 
This chapter was made by us two there are moments of  crepe sense of humor and … that normal moments XD
We hope that you enjoy this chapter and please comment our story so we could now if you like it.
Have a nice day! ~(^.^~) <3