Chapter 2

A foreigner's taste

     You were shocked. Not by how loud they were, or how nervous they made you feel , but by how good looking they were.You quickly brushed the thought aside.it was also then when you realized that you had forgotten your earphones on your desk.You mentally slapped yourself.

   "Is there enough room in there?" Finally one of the boys talked and interupted your thoughts.

    "Plenty! C'mon in boys! " Krystal grinned and gestured for them to come in.

    "If you say so! "Another boys said. Then all of a sudden they came piling in, making you feel even more uncomfortable.

    "So where are you guys going to?" Krystal asked trying to avoid any awkward silences, even if it was just for a few seconds.

    "Oh just the bubble tea shop down the street, you guys want to come?" This tall guy said.

    "Sure! Why not?" Krystal shrugged.

    *Ding*

    "Looks like we're here." Another guy said. Then everyone left the elevator and left the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Why did you agree to this? you know I don't like guys!" You whispered and clung to Krystals arm.you guys had  arrived at the bubble tea shop and had finished placung your orders.

    "Well you need to interact with them sometime, why not start now?" Krystal grinned, enjoying your frustration.

    "Hey! What are you guys talking about?" One of the exo members asked.

    "Oh nothing! Anyway,my friend here is new, so why don't you guys introduce yourselves after why have our food?" Krystal sugguested. You paniced even more, you didn't wan to talk to them! You felt oddly nervous around them, probably because of how good looking they were.

    "Oh okay, Great idea, I'll start! I'm chanyeol! Nice to meet you!" Chanyeol grinned and stuck his hand out, wanting you to shake it.

    "I'm... Sung rin..." You mumbled and ignored his oustretched hand.

     "Food's here!" Someone yelled.

    Chanyoel then ran off to get the food.

    "This tables big enough! Let's all sit here!"Krystal grinned and pointed at a gigantic table.

     Everyone then spent about 5 min arguing where to sit and who to sit beside, you ended up sitting beside Krystal and the wall.

    " Let's do introductions! Krystal Told me her friend was new so introductions might help!" Chanyeol said then smiled at you. you didn't smile back.

    "Okay, I'm Tao! nice to meet you .... Krystal's friend." Tao smiled at you and waved probably expecting a similar reaction. He was so wrong.

    " I'm ... Sung...rin... uh...yeah." You mumbled.and looked at the guys next to Tao.

    "I'm Suho nice to meet you, Sung rin, Feel free to talk to us any time!"He winked.you still had no reaction.

    " Are you like one of those ice princesses?" The guys beside Suho asked curiously.

    " No...she just is really shy and nervous around boys." Krystal answered him. You glared at Krystal, you weren't shy or nervous, not at all! you were just... trying to avoid any type of interaction.The guy chuckled again and said.

    " Well... you sure seem like an ice princesses! Hiya ice princesses I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun waved at you then started to drink his tea.  He was sorta cute.. but somehow he also bugged you at the same time.You were glad he didn't continue to look at you. you nodded processing what he had just said.

    "I'm D.O! nice to meet you." An adorable guy said,as he made a slight bowing motion and continued to drink his tea also.

    "Hey Sung rin, I'm Sehun." Sehun gave you a small smile that didn't reach his eyes, and continued to talk to his friends.

    "Nice to meet you Sung rin! I'm luhan, i hope you have a good time at our school." Luhan smiled and resumed talking with his other friends.

    "My name is Kris... yeah" Kris made a peace sign and also resumed talking to his friends. you tried processing everything because they had stopped introducing themselves, okay.. so... Chanyeol, Tao,suho, Baekhyun, D.O Sehun.. Luhan....And Kris? And that was only eight? Urgh... so what were the other boy's names?-Wait, why did I even care? you thought.

    "Hey... I'm Chen.. I hope you like your bubble tea.... I ordered for you since you didn't y'know... order for your self." You looked up at the boy who had just spoke. Hmm... Chen huh? He seemed not that bad. His presence was not bad either  ......

You looked at the boy next to him... he looked kinda... weird? Was that teh word? Unique? Interesting? He wasn't exactly ugly, you could argue and call him cute... but..

    "Kai's the name girlie, now can you stop staring at me?" Kai asked. you, in return, scoffed . you weren't staring, well maybe I was, but that was because I was interested in your features, 'Kay? you said mentally. you were never the talking type... Also you didn't feel the need to talk to him. 

    "I'm Xiumin.. If you care." You looked up at him and he shrugged and said again.

    "I said if you care, and it looks as if you don't" 

    " She might, you don't know what she's thinking, " Someone else said. You looked at him and he said. 

    "I'm Lay." 

Lay? Like the Chips? Was your first thought but you ignored, he was from Korea, he probably hasn't even heard of the chip company.

    *Wow! Fantastic Baby! DAn-*

    "Oops sorry that's my phone!" Krystal grinned and started talking into her phone.

    "Really? They're having a sale?! I've been waiting for like, Ever! Okay! I'll be right there!" Krystal squealed and grabbed you hand.

    "Bye boys! We're going shopping!" And with that you were dragged out of the shop, without your bubble tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You walked into the classroom, well the vocal practice room, your first afternoon class since your morning classes consisted of actual academics.

    Well, Finally some singing! You grinned, excited for what S.M high had in store for you. After what felt like 10 hours of waiting, the teacher came and started the lesson. 

    "Okay class, we have a new student named Park Sung rin, she is a transfer from Canada! She will also be singing for us so we can experience for voice." He said. And everyone clapped,expecting you to sing.

    "Which song? Do I have to sing all of it?" You asked quietly

    "Doesn't matter, and yes, please!" He replied you pondered his answer.. which song would you sing? Ah! you got it! you would sing one of you favourite songs! I dream by 15 &. You cleared you throat signaling your starting.

You started with a soft voice... slightly nervous but you slowly got into the feel of the song and sang it with confidence. Then you spotted them. Exo. Well not all of them, just...D.O? was it? And there was Chen, Baekhyun, and... Suho. You smirked on the inside . I'll show you guys just how great I am. As you got to the chorus of the song you sang it with all your might but you made sure you weren't pushing it and that you were on tune.You also added some simple adlibs here and there. Finally the ending... You finished off you again, the soft and haunting voice you had started with.

    After you finished the class was completly silent. You blushed hoping that it wasn't to bad.You felt stupid that you had sang with such great confidence and you slowly went back to your seat when you heard someone whisper.

    "Wow... she's so good." right after that the whole class started to applaud for your singing.causing you to blush again in embarassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    By the end of the day you were completely worn out from the singing classes and then the dance, all reminded you of how rusty you had gotten just by not doing them for a few days. That's when you saw Krystal.

    " Hey! Where are you going?" You asked as you walked up to her seeing her gym bag.

    "Track, you wanna come?" Krystal replied then said again.

    "How was classes with exo?" 

    "Uh... I didn't notice them." You lied.

    "Track? Can I come?" You asked again. When you were in Canada you were on the track team ,one of the best runners probably, you had even won some metals.

    "You run track? You don't look like it, but sure, well you can come check it out, I don't know if you can join the team though. We already had try-outs and everything.." Krystal's voice drowned on as you realized that joinging the team now would be quite troublesome.

    "Ah.. never mind, I can always join next year right? Anyways see you later!"You patted her on the back and walked away.

    "SUNG RIN!" You stopped, realizing who the familiar voice belonged to. 

It was baekyun's voice

--------------------------------

Please forgive me! This was such a crappy chapter and I didn't edit! OTL I just have a lot of school stuff to do... stupid science fair.... anyways.. PLease continue to enjoy my story! I get really happy when you subscribe or comment thank you for doing so (if you did  XD) Seeya in the next chapter! (OWO)/