Chapter 4

A foreigner's taste

     "Get ready. 'Kay? No pressure! None at all! Don't Forget that I'm watching your EVERY MOVE , Kay? One two three, GO!" The team Captain. Kris shouted, loud enough for people all the way back in Canada were be able to hear. you were sure of it.

    Right after you heard him shout go, You sprinted as fast as you could you pushed your legs hard and commanded them to run faster, You moved you arms fast too, trying to gain speed, Then as soon as you were getting used to the paste, you were at the invisible finish line that the captain had pointed to . You quickly skidded to a top, in fear that you would've crashed into something or someone. As soon as you finished you realized how much you missed running, though you were more of a long distance type a girl, you liked running short distances almost just as much, but you personally thought that you were better at long distance. People say it's becuase you have patience but.. you disagree.

    "Wow. um.. whatever your name is... Sung rin? Was it? Well, you're an incredibly fast runner, I do hope you would join our team though you wouldn't be able to participate in the upcoming track meet since the teams and everything is all decided. " Kris said to you as you walked back towards your starting point.

    " Our practices are mondays and thursdays during the luch period, and Sunday morning, and wednesday in the morning. But usually you don't have to come for all the practices, Sometimes mondays at luch is for people wanting to practice hurdles, and yeah I know I'm talking to much but yeah hope to see you in the future, Later." And with that, Kris turned and walked away, towards  group of kids practicing high jump. Krystal then grasped your hands and squealed.

    " I never knew you were so good! Did you do track -ish stuff in middle school?" You nodded. still feeling slightly tired from the running. 

    "You seem tired, let's go relax somewhere when I finish track, "kay?" Krystal asked again, and like before you nodded and headed out the gym. Little did you know., some else was watching you the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   you were sitting under the big tree you saw Sulli sitting under at lunch. School had now ended but it seemed as if many kids had clubs to attends or prefered to stay outside after school. You then decided to check your email, too see if D.O had said anything yet. There was a new message from.... Kyungsoo? Who the heck is that? You clicked the email and soon realized it was D.O, since he said.' Hi it's D.O'. You scrolled down to see what else he had to say:

 

Hey, I'm not a big fan of the songs you chose... sorry. (シ_ _)シ, Maybe we could meet sometime or somethin'? It might be easier than emailing back and forth... It doesn't really matter though. My phone number is listed below.

You pondered the thought of meeting alone with Kyungsoo, He wasn't THAT bad but... You only knew so little about him... You stood up slowly and walked around the campus, since your was getting numb. You watched kids talking, singing and dancing all around the campus and you suddenly felt that at this school, you felt very comfortable. you unconsicously smiled to yourself, maybe you could grow to like boys...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
You decided to email Kyungsoo back saying that you owuld be fine with meeting up, and he sugested his dorm, you not wanting to sound pushy agreed, so now, you were walking towards his dorm.... 269... ha.... 69... You then mentally slapped yourself for being so gross. You finally saw 269 on a door and you knocked, wondering if he was home. The door whipped open and there stood,.. Tao? Was it? Oh right, they're probably room mates... you thought...
    "Oh is that Sung Rin? Let her in Tao!" You heard Kyungsoo's voice calling from inside the dorm. Tao reluctantly opened the door and let you in. As soon as you were let in, you regreted agreeing to meeting him in his room. Why? Because, of course there was most, of the Exo boys. As soon as you walked in. they looked at you like you were a 2 headed buffalo. You looked away, since you were unused to all the attention you were getting. 
    "You can sit on the bed. or any where really, make yourself comfortable." D.O siad a gain as he got up and went towards his backpack, probably to get some papers. You nodded in response and slowly and awkwardly sat on the floor, since all the chairs were taken up, and sitting on a bed didn't make you comfortable.
    "Good choice" You heard someone mumble but you decided to ignore it.
Kyungsoo then walked towards you and sat next to you and propped his laptop onto his legs.
    "So, I chose some other songs, we can consider,but as always don't feel obligated to say yes to any of them. ;Kay? He asked and gave you one of his adorable smiles,  
 
 
You couldn't help but smile back,and you nodded remembering what he said before.
    "Alright! Let's get started! " He said and you nodded again in agreement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was night time just before bed and you and Krystal were having a mini battle.
"Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?" Kyrstal begged and you shook your head again for the 100th time .
    "I won't let you curl my hair! That's final! Okay?" You huffed and crossed you arms
    "Okay, how's this, I'll do braids, then tomorrow morning you can see if you like it, if you do, then I'll curl your hair tomorrow. When hair is curled by braids it doesn't last long, I also think that you would look nice with your hair curled." Krystal tried flattery as a different approach. Finally you gave in and nodded. 
She squealed and started brushing your hair.
~~~~~
    You groaned and looked at your alarm clock, flashing the number 7:00 A.M. You groaned yet again and got out of bed. You went to comb your hair and realized that your hair was still in braids. Just as you were about to take them out, Krystal came out of the bathrrom, saw what your were about to do and yelled
    "No! At least get dressed first!"  You rolled your eyes and got dressed. Finally you finished getting dressed and took out your hair . At first it was messing so you combed it through a few times and the result was shocking
.
 
You grinned, but your grin fell when you realized that your hair wouldn't stay that way. You shrugged the thought away and went to go get breakfeast.
~~~~~~~
So.. today was your first day of academic classes. Even though the school was an art school, the students still had an acedemic class every 2 days. You had math first things ,, which wasn't terrible since your math skills were pretty good, but ... first thing in the morning? Really teachers? You thought as you entered the classroom. This classroom was normal, with desks, a white board abnd smart board. You grinned, the class reminding you of the ones in Canada.
    " Wow, so you do have emotions." Said a fairly low voice from beside you. You turned towards the direction of the voice. There stood Chanyeol . 
 

You gave him a glare and immediately felt embarassed after, so you quickly went to go find a a seat in the class room. As you sat down you heard someone else's voice speak to you.

    " Um.. that's my seat, ..." After an awkward pause, he spoke again. " You know what? it's okay. I'll sit somewhere else." He said. Turned out, that'somewhere else was next to you. You looked at him and realized it was Lay.

"Thanks" You said quietly and quit talking since the teacher had walked in.

During the lessons, you noticed someone else you recognized.Chen and Sulli also were in this class. Well, at least Sulli's in this class was the last hing you thought before you went back to logarithms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Chanyeol, Chen, Lay and Sulli were all in your homeroom, that meant you with them for most of the school day since you guys had the same people in the same homeroom for every subject. Like grade school you thought. you grabbed your lunch and headed out to the big tree you grew to love. But by the time you got there, there was already somebody there. As you got closer you realized that it was Sehun from exo. Since you wanted to still sit under the tree You decided to go on to the opposite side of the tree. You sat down and took your book and ear plugs out. Just as you started reading, Your phone rang, you had just recieved a text from Krystal, saying that they were on the hills and that you should eat with them. You smiled and went to go find them.as you left the guy on the other side of the tree mumbled.

" I don't bite...that hard"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You had spent your whole lunch hour trying to look for them you hadn't gotten anything to eat, and now your class had physical education. You stomache was growling so loudly you were sure that everyone could hear it. But it nrightned your spirits that the teachers said that you would be playing dodgeball, girls against guys. Which you thought wasn't very fair since the boys were quite a bit stronger but, hey. it gave you motivation.

    "Alright! Start!" The teacher bellowed, and all of a sudden the gym turned into a battle field. There was some cursing. teasing and dramatic screams.

You sighed and grabbed a rolling dodgeball from the ground and whipped it at a random kid. It hit him hard on the shoulder. He yelped then once he realized that he was out, slammed the dodgeball he was holding on to the ground. you grinned. Ha, serves you right for whatever bad things you did in the past. Then you saw a dodgebal come straight at you, you quickly jumped to the side and avoided getting hit. You looked over to the other side and saw a quilty looking Chanyeol. You smirked and whipped another ball at him. He managed to doge it which irked you so much, but when he dogded, the person behind him, Lay, was hit. The boy looked sad and you felt slightly , just slightly bad for him. Right then, You felt a doddge ball hit your arm, the hit was so strong that it madea loud BAM sound. You winced but went to the benches were everyine who was out sat. You pouted, and swore that one day chanyeol would feel your wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You knocked on 269. once again. You and Kyungsoo had decided to meet up again in his dorm. You wished that this time, the boys wouldn't be here. D.O opened the door and invited you in, you felt relieved, realizing that it was just you two.. You felt that you were the most comfortable around Kyungsoo, He was funny but he wasn't loud at all. Nor was he lazy and stupid, he was actually a very intelligent person. You guys had decided to to work and perform the song Secret By IU. you personally loved this song, and Kyungsoo said that it was one of his favourites.

You guys ran through it a few times before something caught your eye. On one of the beds was volume 3 of Death note. You stopped singing and craned your neck to see it, doubting your eyes. D.O noticed that you stoppe dsinging, he followed your gaze and saw that it landed on Tao's bed. He curiously asked

    :"What are you looking at Tao's bed?" 

    "Um... well, he has death note, which is one of like, my fave mangas." You said, slightly shy that he noticed.

    "Oh, Death note? That's not Tao's, well he is reading it, but, I mean it's mine. I love death note lots too, you know? He asked and went to his bed to get something. He came back with a big black box.

You gawked, wow, so cute guys read manga too?

   "You're welcome to read it if you want, well re-read in your case." You grinned and put the big box onto your lap. 

    ":Now. let's get back to practicing, shall we?" You nodded in response and you guys started to practice again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Omg, Kyungsoo?" You and Kyungsoo turned to the direction of the voice. It was .. exo. Yup. You and Kyungsoo had decided to  take a break after practicing for 2 hours non-stop. So you guys had come to the bubble tea shop you,exo and Krystal went before. It was at that shop when you ran into the rest of exo. All the exo boys got up and walked over to you two.

    " Wow, when you wanted all of us to leave I thought it was because you wanted to study, but you wanted to go on a date? Wow." A boy said. You couldn't reme,ber his name.... Was it .. Kai?

    "Shut up Kai, this isn't a date." Kyungsoo replied. Oh what a great guess. You mentally applauded yourself for guessing his name right. Right before anyone could say anything else your phone rang. 

   "Sorry" You whispered and walked to a different table in the shop to answer your phone. You looked at the call, it was Amanda, a friend from Canada. You picked up and said

   "Hello?" 

what she said surprised you. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Hey guys! I really wanted to keep writing! XD so can you guess what her friend is going to say? Also any death note fans out there? XD I wanted to put more pictures in theis chapter so sorry if it is kinda short.. but yeah. OTL well, time for .. HW!  -__- 

Also I know that I haven't been incorrperating Your hslight hatred for the guys but... I will try harder! YES. I MAST. anyways, I hope you enjoy my crappy story! ^^