Chapter 8

A foreigner's taste

    You leisurely walked to your dance room, taking your time and soaking in the fact that you actually were at S.M high. You got to the dance room, multiple students already in the room.You put your stuff in the corner of the room and sat next to it. You watched  some the students joke around with each other and practice dance moves. A wave of homesickness washes over you, you sigh and take out your phone to check the time. wishing for class to start. Though you liked singing better than dancing. you enjoyed the class itself better.  you looked around and realized, Kai. he was absent today... You shrugged the thought away. You enjoyed dance class more becuase there was less people and the dancers were fairly quiet and concentrated the whole class. 

    The teacher came in a few minutes late, though after apologizing, and warming up with the class, he started by teaching you guys a new dance.

    After half an hour of dance practice,the class took a 10 min break. You sat in your corner and pulled out your headphones and book.  

     You tried to calm down and read your book put you were panting to much. You decided to go to the washrom and get a drink of water. you left the sweaty room and into the cool hallway, you walked around for a few seconds until you found the washroom sign. Inside you met Krystal, washing her hands. 

    " Hey." You smiled and walked up beside her, since you didn't really have to go to the washroom. 

    " Hey, are you just getting out of class or do you actually have buisness to do?" She teased while drying her hands.

    " Oh we have a break in dance class, um.... do you perhaps know anything about the trips and stuff?" You pondered

     " Hmm? Oh yeah? I think last year we had it around the same time as the first week of next month? I'm not sure, I'm mean, if you're curious. then you can always ask the guidance counselor.  Anyways, I've got to go, Seeya at the dorm!" Krystal waved then exited out of  the washroom.  

    You waited a few seconds before exiting, wanting it to seem believeable that you actually went to the washroom. 

    After the cool hallway, the dance room was hot, humid and slightly moist, It also smelt a little bit like sweat and fruit perfume. You gagged then slowly walked towards your spot in the corner hoping no one saw your rude action.

   You sat down and closed your eyes hping for a few minutes of peace,

    " I know, it smells in here right?" 

You looked up to a smiling, cute boy with luscious lips. He... sorta looked like Kai.

    " I'm Taemin, I saw you.. gagging... when I first came here, I really didn't like the smell, but now I htink my nose is damaged enough to hardly smell it." 

    " Mmhmm that;s great" you muttered. Why was a random guy talking to you? 

    "I saw you dance, and I think you are like, really good, I really like watching you dance.... so... I wanted to talk to you,"

    " Mmhmm, that's great." you said not really caring or paying attention to what he said.

Taemin stayed there while you read until the teacher signalled the end of the rather short break.

After an hour of sweating and dancing,it was the end of the class. You always felt more healthy and fit after you excersized. 

Once you came out of the change room you had calmed down a bit and realized you were starving, you quickly walked towards the cafeteria to get your lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You took your lunch out to the big tree you loved to sit under. You realized that someone was there... again.  you sighed, /Sehun.... you really didn't want to eat on the opposite side of him, oh how awkward that would be! But... you can't ask him to leave... becuase that would be rude. You stood there with your lunch for a few minutes debating what to do. You were deep in thought that it startled you when he spoke.

    " Are you going to eat? or are you going to stand there? "  He looked at you and smirked upone seeing your slightly flushed face.

    " did you think I wasn't going to notice? Well, You're wrong... anyways, I know you don't want to eat with me, and it just so happens I finished my lunch. seeya."  Sehun got up and left.

   Funny how things work out.... you sat down. You thought of the situation from before. It was only 5 or 6 minutes intolunch... either he's a speed eater or he's leaving becuase he knows I don't enjoy him or his company.... 

You felt bad, you could've just sat down ... and it was his spot first... well he's gone anyway.

You decided to go to track today, your first practice! You quickly ate your lunch and left to go find the track.

~~~~~

    " Oh! Sungie! you came! we have a track meet on Saturday. And it for you since it's too late for you to register and it's the last one for this year..." Krystal pouted

    " Oh.. it' fine, I don't really care about track meets" You reassured.

    "But it's still upsetting right? Anyways, I'll let you change then come join me for a few laps 'kay?"  Krystal waved goodbye and went to go talk to Kris, who was sitting on the bench.

    You later came out and joined Krystal on the track.

    " So... which activities are you participating? Are you doing all of them?" You asked 

    " Hmmm? Oh, I'm doing high jump, and long jump, which activities did you participate in?" Krystal replied

    " I did 800m everytime along with high jump. Since we could only participate in 3 I alternated in 100m dash and high jump." You said. 

    By now you guys had done roughly 2 laps around the big track and decided to stop and wait for offical practice to start.

    " Oh, does the track team have a second captain or like a co-captain of sorts?" You wondered, as you and krystal walked away from the track.

    " Yeah but Kris usually takes care of anything., he isn't often sick either so Tao doesn't really do much around here. He's a really talented athlete though." Krystal answered,

Tao? Oh, right, exo.

    You nodded slightly not wanting your slight irritation be shown, oh you have to ask Amanda about the dress colour and stuff. Also when her plane-

A loud whistle interrupted your thoughts.

    " Everyone gather around! Let's start practice now! "

    You looked in the direction in which the voice came from and saw Kris waving, whistle in hand and a sea of students slowly form aroudn him. Next to him was a tall black haired dude, He looked familiar, so you assumed he was Tao, you were right.

    " So, Today I will work with the students going to the track meet and Tao with the others. Track meet people follow me!" Kris motioned kids to follow him while he left to the opposite side of the gym.

    " Yo, so I'm sure most of you warmed up, we'll practice our... long jump yeap, so line up behind the tape, and y'know , do the regular stuff."

    And with that you spent the next hour and half jumping.

~~~~~~~~

    " So I think any colour  clothes would be fine, she wants it casual- but still dresses and collar shirts and ties. By the way how many people are coming?" Amanda asked over the phone.

    " Uh.....18? Including me, is that alright? Too much? They don't all have to come." You secretly hoped that she wouldn\t want so many strangers attending her wedding.

    " I think that\'s fine! I'm boarding tomorrow! EEEK! That means I can see you in like 2 or three days! Anyways. Roy is bugging me, I'll hang up! Seeya!" Amanda bid farewell and hung up. 

    school had bene tiring. it had also felt that you were actually here, in SM academy, a fantastic arts school. 

    " Hey Krystal, do you actually want to come? To the wedding I mean, you don't even know the lady getting married." You asked.

    " Of course, this lady onviously wants more people to know she's married and wants people to celebrate it, I think that it's sweet" She replied, through the bathroom door.

    " I'm coming out!" She said again. You looke dup and Krystal walked out of the bathroom. giving you her best model face.

    You were schocked and amazed at how beatiful she looked, 

    " What do you think? Oh also Victoria has her dress chosen, so she asked us ot go over to the dorms. and Luna mentioned something about a dress problem. I'm not sure about the others." Krystal sprouted out information

    " Well.. you look really nice, like wow.... and um... we can go visit them after you change or something." you replied.

   " Hmm? oh Okay, I'll be back." Krystal grinned and looked into the mirror one last time before disappearing into the bathroom.

    After a minute or two, Krystal emerged in casual clothes, dress in hand. 

    " Ready to go?" She asked, since you were still lying on your bed.

    "Mmmhmm, aren't you going to put your dress away it might get dirty of something." You asked,

    " Oh well, I thought it would help the others chose a dress and stuff.":  She shrugged and spoke again.

    " You comming?" 

    You nodded and followed her out of the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`    

EEYO~ Sorry... I'm slow at updating... OTL but the story is finally picking up! Yay!~ anyways,  I can not believe that there a 37 subbers.. I love y'all!~  XP Thanks for reading, also feel free to comment and stuff, sometimes I feel so lonely... ;v; but anyways, I really want to hug all you guys for subscribing to my crappy story... though 37 may not seem like much but it is to me, so.. thank you and please continue reading!~