Chapter 6

A foreigner's taste

You quickly grabbed the gym bag hanging off your bed post and sped out of the room. Good thing that you usually woke up half an hour earlier than you had to or else you would be really late. You decided to take the stairs, since you were afraid that the wait would be too long. Even thought there weren't many people, it was always better to be safe than sorry. You flung the door to the stair case open and started running like a mad man. When running, you were always terrible at stopping yourself all of a sudden, nor have you ever paid much attention to working on changing that. Well, that was a worng decision, becusa ethe next thing you knew you had collided into the back of some random dude. Great, just your luck. You ended up falling onto the tiled florr while he just stopped moving. He turned around and you saw he face of Chanyeol. Good, you thought, not someone you had to act polite to. You got up and brushed the dust off your .

   " Sorry," You bowed and tried to avoid eye contact.

    "Ah,.it's okay?"  Chanyeol asked while trying to make eye contact with you. 

     " Yeah but... I think I'm late for something....." You trailed off and glanced at your watch, great, taking the stairs had wasted about 10 min, much longer than the time it would probably take to take an elevator.

    " Ah... I see.... well seeya then!" He waved and started walking down the stairs.

You sighed, practice would probably be over by now, by the time you get there , there probabably would only be about 15 min left of practice... then take away the time to change .... ugh, not worth it you thought and stomped down the stairs following Chanyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

     You arrived to the vocal room 15 min early so you decided to pull out a book. 

On of your other friends had bought this book for you as a farewell gift and told you it was awesome.

"what'cha readin' there?" Someone said . You looked up and saw chen. He was wearing a black grey and green cardigan with a back pack slung on his shoulders.

    Not feeling like speaking, you showed him the cover of you book and continued to read.

    " not the talking type huh?" He asks again and walks towards you. Urgh...Is he gonna ever stop talking to me? You thought and shook your head.

    "not really"

    "Alrighty then..." He sat on a chair diagonally across from you. and started playing on his phone. The awkward moments of silence was broken by another person coming in. You looked up and realized that she looked familiar... ah right... you saw her with Sulli and Krystal a few times.. but you never found out her name...

    " Hey Luna!"Chen said and waved to her. She smiled and waved back.Ah, so Luna was her name.

    " Are you feeling better?" Chen asked again

She nodded and said

    " Yeah, I usually only get sick a few times a year so.. hopefully I don't get sick before the trip"

Your ears perked up at this, Trip? What trip?

    "Yeah, I doubt you will though, since it's coming up so soon and you just got better " Said Chen's voice

    You heard Luna chuckle and say

    "One can only hope"

The door opened causing you to look up from your book, Ah, Suho....

    " Hey guys." He said and waved at you guys

    "Yah! Suho-ah! That's not fair! You got a head start!?!" Baekhyun said as he appeared behind suho , looking as if he just ran a marathon.

    " Ahaha, no, you're just slow?" Was Suho's reply,walked into the room and sat behind Chen, or you could say, beside you.

    He waved at you and gave you a small smile causing you to then to look back down at your book. You could almost feel his hurt burn into you making you feel guilty. 

Baekhyun and also came in and sat on the other side of Suho. and asked

    "Where's D.O?" 

     " I don-"  Chen's voice was then interrupted by you ringtone. They all looked at you. You then grabbed your bag and quickly walked out the door.

   Once you were outside you checked your phone, A text.... hm....... from Amanda?! you quickly tapped the message and there she had written more about her arrival.

 I am going to KOREA! YEAH! And I get to see you again! I have so much to say to you! like UGh! Guess it will have to wait huh>? :P anyways. I'll probably arrive there on friday night? THIS WEEK! EEEEEEEEEEk! and leave the following week. (monday morning) so uh.. .yeah! The wedding is on Sunday so XD You are welcome to attend OF COURSE! Also bring your friends! My sister wants as many people there as possible so it's all fancy and Whatnot. XD  WEAR A DRESS. She made that specific! You ahve to dress formally same goes for your friends! Anyways, the hotel I'm staying at is really close to your school you ... like YAYZ! kay well My fingers are tired now! SO bye! :)

 -Amanda <3

 

You smiled and quickly replied to her text in which you typed "eek" over a dozen times, and complained for half of the time.  You closed your phone and made sure that the ringer was off and then you quickly went back int the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " OMIGOSH" Krystal said in emglish causing you to grin.

     " A wedding? And we are invited? Really? We don't even know her!" Sulli said

     You shrugged and said 

     " I don't think she cares.. maybe she wants more asian people there? IDK" 

     "Sounds like fun." Luna said

     " I've never been to a wedding 'cuz we have to wear dresses right?" Amber asked

      You all nodded causing her to groan.

     " Ugh! I hate wearing dresses they're so... like UGH" Amber pouted

     " I can't wait!" Krystal squealed.

     " Can't wait for what?" Came a voice deeper than any girl's could ever be. Yup, It was Chanyeol. Your amile immediately vanished. Gosh, he overheard?

     " A wedding!" Krystal replied giddily

     " For who? Chanyeol asked

      "It's for Sung Rin's friend who is coming here from Korea? Yeah , so do you want to go?" Krystal asked

     " Umh, but I don't know who she is... I don't think the guys will either so.... if we don't know her why should we go? Are you guys going?" Chanyeol asked again.

     " Yeah well, The friend wants it that way, Are you coming or not?" Amber finally butted in.

     " Sure sounds like fun, I'll ask the guys." Chanyeol waved and walked away.

Wait.... By the guys.... he means exo? Oh great.... you thought and decided not to think aout it at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  HI~  Sorry for the messed up chapter but yeah, anyways... I hope you enjoyed it and please feel free to comment! XD