Chapter 9

A foreigner's taste

 " Hey, we came over to check out your dress issues." Krystal said as we walked into Luna and Victoria's dorm. in which Amber and Sulli currently were in.

  " Are you sure you just didn't come over to check up on Amber?" Sulli joked, and as a result got pelted with a pillow by Amber. 

    " For you information. I have a dress picked out, well... not picked out.. it's my only dress..... " Amber trailed off.

    " Oh my god, I never thought that finding a dress would be stressful, Krystal, I have like. 5 dresses and I don't know which one would be the best. I don't want to buy a new one because all the dress I own aren't.. wedding-y so .. agh.." Luna sighed and flopped onto her bed.

   " Calm down Lun,a first let's see ALL your dresses and what they look like on you, Don't worry okay?" Krystal comforted, Lun anodded and went into the washroom.

After about 20 minutes of trying on dresses, we finally decided on a good dress for Luna to wear at the wedding.

    " Good, now... 2 down...  well... 4 if you count Victoria and Amber but since we haven't seen their dresses yet let's count that as 2. Now... Sulli." Krystal turned towards Sulli.

    " Hmm? Oh right, I brought my dress and tried it on in front of the other girls, they thought it was nice, and why are you stressing so much? The bride seems laid back." Sulli muttered the last part.

    " Can I see you in your dress ? " You asked, wondering what she would like.

    "sure."

Sulli came out a few minutes later looking so cute you didn't think that it was possible.

    "Nice..... and Victoria? Where is she?" Krystal looked around the room.

   " I saw her go out when Sulli went to change..." Amber said 

Then Victoria emerged in a beautifulk yet simple red dress.

    " Nice.. you even got the shoes down." Krystal grinned in aproval.

    " We haven't really dress up, ever since our last showcase... it feels nice, dressing up always makes me feel pretty,. " Sulli commented and twirled in her dress and giggled.

    " Oh, what about your dress Sung Rin?"  Luna asked 

    " A secret." You said, since you didn't really have a dress in mind, you weren't even sure you had brought a dress from Canada. 

    " I think we should go to our dorms now, lights out in a few minutes." Amber said, getting up from her spot on the floor. " C'mon Sulli" Amber pulled Sulli off a chair, they bid farewell and left the dorm.

    " I think we should go too, it is late, thanks for actually comign to the wedding, it probably doesn't mean anything to you guys but still, thanks for coming." You bowed slightly.

    " Oh it's not problem, we love getting fancied up, have a good sleep!" Vicotria said 

   Krystal and you waved to them as you guys left their dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~

    " Hey, want to get a quick snack?" Krystal asked you as you two were getting into the elevator. 

    " Isn't it a bit too late?" You asked, not really wanting to risk getting in trouble sinc eyou were still rather new here.

    " C'mon, just a smoothie or something, please?" She begged and gave you puppy eyes.

    Finally you caved in and nodded slightly. 

It was one of the worst decisions you made in your life.

~~~~~~`

    " Krystal! Sung Rin!"

    " Yo Princess!" 

 That was what you heard as you guys walked to the cafeteria. They had interrupted your wonderful thought of a delicous smoothie. You and Krystal turned around to see Tao, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

    " Hey guys! Oh BTW you guys are still on for the wedding right?" Krystal asked

    " You betcha, oh but Lay, Kyungsoo and Jummyeon aren't coming because they think it's rude." Chanyeol replied in that deep voice of his, which you thought didnt' fit him at all. He then went to go look at a vending machine.

   " Ah,, as expected of them, anyways, are you guys here for a snack?" Krystal asked again.

   " Mmhmm, our mid night smoothies.. well not midnight.. it's on like 10... 47? But close enough." Baekhyun grinned 

    " Cool, we're gonna go order, see you guys around." Krystal said and then you two went to go place your orders, After that Baekhyun went over to talk to Chanyeol.

   " Spa cuccumber please." Krystal said as she ordered

   " Uh..... Raspberry Orange ..." You said, all the flavours that they had felt too exotic and you weren;t in the mood for trying new things.

After a few minutes or two, your orders were ready, Krystal payed, saying that she was the one who dragged you down her in the first place.  You two then went upstairs quickly., afraid to be caught.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

   Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao and Chanyeol were currently placing their orders. They obviously didn't particularly care about getting into their dorms after curfew.

   "Cherry Vanilla" Tao said

    " Mmmm something I haven't tried...How about peanut butter apple? Yeah? Yeah, Peanut butter apple for me please." Chanyeol said

    " Strawberry maple" Kyungsoo said

    " Hm.... I think I want a Rasberry orange smoothie." Baekhyun grinned slightly.

   " Don't you usually order like, Honeydew Almond ? Why the sudde change, didn';t you say that you didn't like change?" Asked a curious Tao.

   " Well I felt like it, also, some change could be good." Baekhyun replied with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

   You were hyped for the whole say, it was Friday. meaning that Amanda would be coming tonight. school had ended and you would be going to the airport soon.  

     Victoria had agreed to drive you, since she was the only  perosn you knew who had her liscense and she also didn't want you to take the bus.

   You rode the elevator down to the main floor , wishing time would go by faster. Victoria had called you and tole you that she would be down at 6:00. What was the time now? 5:15... yup she would some down anytime soon you thought.

    You sat on a couch in the lobby and fidgeted. Oh you were so excited! You then feel the right side of couch dip and bit, you looked up and there was... Baekhyun...

    " Hiya, you look nervous? Why ? " He asked

    " Uh... Nothing really." You said and casually looked in the opposite direction, hoping that he would shut up.

    " C'mon! Tell me! " Baekhyun whined. You turned back around. 

    " Okay first of all, I'm not nervous, I'm excited, Why? Becuase I'm meeting a friend from Canada at the airport." You said.

    " Oh! Let me come! I want to see what Canadian people are like! Please?I only know Kris but, he doesn't count!" Pleaded Baekhyun. Just as you were about to say no, Kris's voice interrupted.

    " Hey Baekhyun! why did you ditch me? Oh hi...... uh....you." Kris finished awkwardly, not remembering your name.

    " It was getting boring. so I left, and this is Sunggie!"  Said Baekhyun " She;s going to the airport to go see her Canadian friend, I wanted to come to practice my english skills and stuff but she won't let me." He pouted slightly.

    " Why can't you practice your skills with me? I'm from Canada too." Kris wondered.

   " Yeah but you at english., no offence." Baekhyun then quealed and grabbed your arm as Kris wacked him with a pillow.

    "That sounds fun though, get back in touch with the Canadians." Kris said.

    " Let's go with her." He said again.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  HAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what I just wrote, I put a bit more Baekhyun in the chapter, he;s going to be fairly important if you haven't realized... XP I hope you liked the chapter anyways,  I also added Kris in becuase... ;v;... he's leaving and I feel bad becuase I hardly made him talk in the story so far so... I did a double update! yeah! *fist pump* anyways, I'll come brush the chapter up later but.. I'm kinda tired and lazy so.. until next time!~

(also I'm sorry for all the pictures, I just really like pictures, also I apologize to those who don't like long chapters... OTL)