Chapter 3

A foreigner's taste

    You turned your head around and there was Baekhyun.... And the rest of exo. You quickly turned your head back around hoping that they weren't talking to you.

    " Sung rin-ah~ Are you ignoring us?" Someone else called. You recognized their voice. It was Tao. Slowly you turned around and saw them closer to you then the last time you had turned around, which startled you. You decided to speak.

    " No...! Of course not... I'm gonna go... to  uh.. read a book in the library." You pointed in a random direction,since you didn't really know wher ethe library was, you actaully weren't even sure this school had a library.

    "Really? Which book?" Asked.. .Luhan was it? Anyways, it was the one who was prettier than you.

    "uhmm.." You went with the first book you could think of." Attack on titan" You looked around you, people ,girls to be exact, were already starting to eye you suspicously. 

    " What's that? " Luhan asked again tilting his head a little bit, making you smile a bit at his cuteness.

   "Just some manga book, I gotta go! " You turned around quickly and speed walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~

    You ended up spending 1 hour of your life running around the school campus, and trying to avoid exo. You finally decided to go back into your dorm considering the fact that you were A)Hungry    B) it was almost 6 o'clock and C) you were getting too tired.

You entered your dorm and couldn't find Krystal in your room and were to lazy to go find her. You slipped off your shoes and decided to check your email to see if you had gotten any emails form your friends in Canada.

As you were waiting for it to load, todays events ran through your head again, you had to perform in fron of each calss for every calss, what if they seceretly thought you weren't good enough? Finally your email account finished loading and you saw no new emails. Were they missing you? You sighed and decided to turn in ready for a new day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~`

    "All right class! Today we are going to start a project, you are going to do a duet with someone in the class? Alright? Try to pick a partner who's voice fits well with yours because you want to try and add harmonies. So... Go! " Your teacher clapped his hands after he finished talking.

You looked around for a partner, you didn't know what everyone's voice sounded like, it was then when someone tapped your shoulder. You Turned around and came face to face with... D.O? 

    "You want to be partners with me?" "He asked. You were just about to say no when you realized that almost everyone was already partnered up...

    "Uhmmm..." You still couldn't figure out what you wanted to do.... You really didn't want to work with a ... guy....

    "Please?" He wined and made puppy eyes. You sighed and finally gave up.

    "Fine" You spoke quietly and looked away.He chuckled and said

    " That's great! Your voice is amazing so I wanted to duet with you! " D.O grinned at you again, causing you to turn you face away from him. Seeing as you didn't speak, he spoke again.

   "So... which song do want to sing?" He asked. You shrugged, still not faceing him.

    "Uhmmmm well,, how about,,,, which songs do you like? What about artists?" He asked again, sounding slightly desperate

    You decided to face him, but still avoided eye contact.

    " Well, I like NU'est, girls generation, BTOB, yeah, we don't have to sing a song I like though. I don't really care. But I thinking that we could try Happy birthday by NU'est. You don't have to say yes to that though..." You finally said.

    " I'm not that familiar with that song but... I could search it up later and contact you after that.,.. do you have email?" D.O asked and you nodded.

    "Good." He said again.

After you guys exchanged email addresses, the teacher resumed class and you guys started warming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You looked around the outside of your school, you wanted to find Krystal since you hadn't seen her in quite some time. Then you spotted someone else. You saw Sulli. She was  sitting under a tree and eating her luuch under a big tree, her one hand balancing a big hardcover book. You jogged over and tapped her on the shoulder. 

    "Hi " You grinned and bent over so you were of equal height.

    " You're.... Sung rin ...right?" she asked and put the book down and patted the empty space next to her. "Join me"

  You sat down next to her and asked

" Where's Krystal?"

"Oh she's at track..I heard from her that you wanted to join? Am I right?" She answered

    "Oh yeah... But since it's pretty far into the season, I'm not sure I would be able to join still."You replied

    "Well, Let's go check after we eat, 'Kay?" She asked 

you nodded wondering what the captain of the track team was going to be like.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

    "Krystal!" Sulli and you waved at Krystal who was comfortably sitting on a bench watching others practice hurdles.

    "Hey Guys! oh hey! um. Sung rin, I told the captains about you, they said that they wanted to see you run first." Krystal said and walked over to you guys.

"I'll call him over. Kris! Kris! Comeover here!" She said again. Then 'Kris' came over and you realized why that name sounded familiar. He of course, had to be part of exo. Now that wasn't that saddest part, and now you had to run on front of him? I'm not that good. you thought well.whatever.. too late now.

    " Let me see you run before I decide whether I let you on the team. Just from over here to over there." Kris siad once her approached you guys, his hands indicating where you run to . You nodded and went into running position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gosh! I'm a terrible person! I abandoned this fic for what a month? -________- I'm so sorry. I don't really have an excuse besides laziness.... Feel free to kill me. XD any ways. How do you guys like the story so far? Please comment if you want! XD I'll check it over sometime later, I just wanted to post!

Bye!~