Chapter 5

A foreigner's taste

" I'm going to Korea!" Amanda squealed into the phone. You froze then instantly unfroze. You switched over to english and spoke

    " Wow. really? Why? we don't have a exchange program at our school right?" 

    " No silly! My sister is having her wedding in Korea! Because she's getting married to this Korean dude,  and since I am attending, I get to go to Korea! Aren't you happy? I can't wait to see you" She replied

 Wow.. to send all the attending people from Canada to Korea... that is a lot of money. never the less a huge grin made it's way onto your face, and you started attacking your bestfriend with questions

    " No way! When are you coming? How long are you staying? Can I go to the wedding? Where are you staying? We should meet up right? CAn you speak Korean well?"

    "Hold up! not so many questions at once, I'll text you later but my bus is here! Bye! TTYL!" After saying that she hung up, and you were grinning like an idiot without even knowing it. You thought that no one had heard your conversation ,since it was spoken in english, but it suprised you whenKris came up to you and said.

    "Who's coming? A family member?" You walked up to you and stood in front of you.

    " Someone." You murmered and swivled around him and walked out of the shop.

    " ouch......." He said and went back to his table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You sat on a park bench and checked your phone for texts, you smiled softly when you saw that Amanda sent you a pic of herself recently.

     She was always so pretty you thought to yourself. Amanda and you were both really good friends, she was probably one of your only ones. SHe enjoyed acting and drama, while you liked music and instruments. She was enthusastic and bold, while you were quiet and shy. You two were exact opposites yet you both enjoyed each other's company a lot. You both dreamed to become famous one day, her a famous actress and you a famous kpop star.  When you tld her the news, she cried for around 10 min, making your heart brake as well. But after those painful 10 min, she told you to go for it and that she you always find a way to contact you no matter what. You also had 2 other girl friends but they weren't nearly as close to you as Amanda was. 

    You closed your phone, suddenly feeling homesick and tired. You closed your eyes and rubbed your temples hoping that that would get rid of your homesickness. Your mind decided to betray you though, You thought of your friends birght smiels and thir hugs, your mothers comforting words after getting a B on a test, You Home's sweet scent. All of a sudden tears started tumbling down you cheeks, and you wished you weren't alone. You stood up, th epain in your heart still remaining. You walked around the park trying to forget you aching heart. As you were walking around the park you slowly heard a noise.,.. of a rubik cube?

~~~~~~~~~~`

    You followed the noise of the rubix cube and you ended up seeing Luhan sitting on a bench hidden amoungst the trees, totally absorbed into the ruik cube. You stayed there. behind a tree, a few feet away for quite some time. Luhan would enitrely solve a rubik cube, then mess it up and solve it again. You watched in awe as his fingers flew over the cube. After what seemd like eternity, he stood up, stretched, and spoke., which freaked you out.

    " Are you going to leave if I leave?" 

You hesitated not knowing how to answer.

    " If I leave will you go back to your dorm?" He asked agian and slowly started to approach you.

    You nodded. You wondered why he was asking this question. He obviously knew that you were watching him. Right? Someone who could =solve a rubik cube that fast couldn't be that stupid right?

    " Good, because it's getting cold, and you might get sick if you continue to stand there. Let's go back Kay?" You nodded and  he started to walk. Expecting you to follow him.

    And you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You yawned and stretched, ready for the day. After talking to Luhan last night you felt less homesick, by a bit though. You got out of bed and pulled you hair into a ponytail. You put on a red shirt with a white knitted sweater, you matched the outfit with navy blue skinny jeans. You felt ready to take on the day

You looked around the room and realized Krystal wasn't there. You looked around and remebered that it was wednesday, adn you had track. That you completely forgot about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this really short chap. It's sorta a filler though most chapters are fillers   anyways, I added a little bit of Kris and Luhan. I don't think this even counts as a chapter since it's so short but it will get slightly better int he next chap I hope you guys will enjoy it more.

Also THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES I LOVE YOU ALL I REALLY APPREICATE THE SUBS I don't deserve it at all but thank you so much guys! XD Also feel free to comment or talk to me! I would love it lots! Kay? Also... Amanda ("Your" Friend) is Molly Quinn, and You are an ulzzang named Lee Eun ji. I will continue to use her pics so it's consistent! XD LOTS OF LOVE

BYE BYE~