Chapter 10

A foreigner's taste

    You saw a red head emerge from the arrivals and dashed over immediately.

    "Amanda!" You called out to her, in case she didn't see me.

    She turned around and ran over to you.

    "Kim!"

    We hugged until Amanda loosened her grip, face in awe.

    "Who's that?" She asked and pointed behind me. You turned aroudn and Saw who she was pointing to. You exepcted , Tom cruise or someone of equivalent poularity but no. It was Kris and Baekhyun who were heading towards us.

    "Are they the flower boys you were telling me about?" She asked, her voice quavered.

     "Yep.They don't speak english though so... well one claims to speak english but I dont' trust them." You answered. As they approached I shuffled around Amanda to get farther away from them.

    "Hello, I'm Kris, What's your name?" Kris said in accented english.

    "His english is so hot!" Amanda whispered to me.

     "Yup, very hot." You said voice laced with sarcasm. Even though Amanda whispered, Kris heard and smirked.

     "Hello, Me Baekhyun...uh.. you are?" Baekhyun said. Though what he said was barely comprehendable.

     Amanda giggled and replied. "I'm Amanda"


     "Wow... this school though. It's so much better than the old school back in Canada. You dont' know how lucky you are to go to this school, plus the hot guys? Score! You are living the dream!"

     "Yup, this is the dream." You muttered. The four of you walked onto school property, Baekhyun and Amanda at yoursides and Kris on the the other side of Amanda teasing and wooing her. Baekhyun seemed to have lost interest in Amanda.

    "So ladies, wanna go get a snack at the cafeteria?" Kris asked in english.

    "Tsch, the cafeteria, that sounds so lame." You snorted. Kris glared at you.

     "Actually, I was thinking of having some girl time wtih Kim, alright boys? Sorry!" Amanda said as she whisked you away.

    Baekhyun waved to you as you left, you didn't wave back.

    "So many things happened since you left, I have to tell you. Roy told me that he liked you, and for me to tell you. He said that he probaby wouldn't see you in the near future so it was okay for me to tell you! Roy! Can you believe it? I would have never guessed that he liked you! Like, why you?" Amanda stopped and took a breath.

    "Gee thanks...I feel loved." I said and chuckled.

    "Anyways, enough about boys and whatnot, let's go to your dorm and you can tell me about the school and the people, everything. Mm'kay?" She asked

    I nodded and linked arms with her.


   A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been a REALLY long time since this was updated, and this was something I had written, but not published cuz it's kinda trash. I'm not gonna be continuing this story anytime, but I have another new story going on. Its a similar concept and follows exo in high school, except it's a bit more serious. The genres kinda overlap in a way, so if you wanna read something by me, then you're welcome to read it. Anyways, thanks for loving this story. Who knows when I'll want to write another chapter? <3 <3