Chapter 1

A foreigner's taste

You slowly walked towards S.M high, enjoying the scenery while you were at it. The school was at least 5 times bigger that the high schools at you used to live. Well, after all...this was an art school.

  You looked down at the gigantic map you were holding... so now first to find your dorm.... well..let's see... room...316? You stopped in you tracks.1 minute after you stepped onto school grounds, you were lost. Then you saw a group of friendly looking girls. You went up to them and you tapped one girl with long black hair on the back. She turned around , grinned at you and said.

   "Hi! How can I help you?"

    You first thought was ... wow, she was beautiful.

    "Uhm.. I'm new here and... I was wondering if you could um..help me find my room.."you asked hoping she wasn't those annoying, overly happy and bubbly people you couldn't stand.

    "Sure. I'm Krystal by the way! What's your room number?" Krystal then turned around completely around so she was facing you.

    "Um... 316." 

    Right after you had said that her smile grew even wider if it was even possible, and her reply baffled you even more than her looks.

    "Oh! Hi roomie!"

    "um...roomie? Your room is also 316? Cool..." you grinned, excited that you alreday met your roomate. But just as you were about to ask her about you home room, you were interupted by a bunch of loud squeals.

    "Ugh... exo isn't bad, but must they make such a big scene?" the girl with short hair next to krystal said and rolled her eyes.

"Well, they're talented and good looking? What do you expect?" A cute girl said, then she looked at you and grinned.

"I'm sulli" She said to you.

"I'm Sung rin." You grinned back at her. Wow these girls were really pretty, you thought. But then your mind travelled back to exo, who were they?

"If you're wondering who exo is it's these 12 guys who are really good looking and known for being players." The short haired girl informed. 

oh...well then... you thought. you quickly brushed the thought out of your mind.

"Ah... so can you show me to the dorm?"you asked hoping to change the subject.

"Sure come with me!"Krystal grabbed your hand and led you towards a big building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wnat me to take a look at your schedule, you're probably in my homeroom since you are my roommate.Do you want me to take a look ate you schedule too"Krystal asked and gestured for your schedule.You two were now in your room and you just finished settling in.

"Sure " You shrugged and handed her the schedule.You had looked at it for a few minutes before and you couldn't figure out what the number one's beside ach class meant.

"OH.My.GOSH! You must be really talented! All your calsses are class one's! Krystal squealed and continued to oogle over your schedule.

you raised an eyebrow.... class one? Would that be the best class? Krystal saw your confusion and explained it to you.

"All art classes are split into to 3 levels. Basic,which is class 3, intermediate, which is class 2 and finally advanced, which is of coursem class 1. And since all your classes are class one's that means that you will have an exo member in you every class! Aren't you excited? So did you take lessons ?" Krystal asked waiting for your reply.

You grimaced."Exo? In every class?" Well, maybe it wouldn't be so bad you thought, there was bound to be boys in your class, all you had to do was not talk to them.Great! Problem solved.

Krystal nodded and spoke again.

"Why? Do you like, dislike boys or something?"

you slowly nodded hoping that it would get her to shut up about Exo.

"Ah...then this will be interesting. They probably will notice you because hardly anyone is in an all one's class not even all the Exo members. Plus you are new. Also...do you speak english? You have a small accent.Like me and Amber, we are both from America." Krystal asked again.

you nodded and said.

"Yeah, I'm from Canada." trying to ignore the fact that Exo kept coming up in your conversation.

"Ah! This guy from Exo is also from Canada."Krystal giggled.

That was it. You stood up all of a sudden and said.

"I'm hungry! Is there a cafeteria or something?"Hoping that, that would get her to stop bringing up Exo.

"Yeah I'll show it to you!"She grabbed your hand and led you out of the room.You two eventually got into an elevator. Wow an elevator, this is fancy stuff! you thought.you were to busy oogling over the fancy elevator that you hadn't noticed that the elevator stopped on the second floor. Then the doors opened and guess who was behind the door?

That's right. Tweleve gorgeous boys.

---------------------------------------

Hey!~ That was the first chapter! did you like it? If you have anything to say about the story please comment!