part 8: You're beautiful

Promise me?

Luhan's P.O.V

I guess life with at least ONE person knowing my sercet actually helped me around the band. What I mean was, they helped me stall and find an excuse when I was this close to being exposed. ok ok. I was thankful Yixing assisted me with this problem..but that does not mean I like him anymore or less. 

....

earlier that morning~

I quickly retreated out of the bathroom, making sure I collected all the stuff that I left. The bathroom door opened causing Baekhyun and Chen to tumble onto each other trying to get to the toliet first. scooting past the awkwardly loud boys, I rummaged through my suitcase to place things inside it. 

That was when it hit me. I checked 2x then 3x then 4x...But it was not there. WHERE DID IT GOOO! I scanned the room then noticed a small pair of white silk laying by the bathroom door. shoot. The toliet flushed and the sink was heard squirting water. oh no. I scurried as fast as i could to grab the pair of undies before the boys came out. But as i was about to reach it...

Baekhyun came out with his face all wet from washing. He looked down at me awkwardly, lifting an eyebrow at what i was doing. "Luhan? What are you doing?" I smiled nervously. "UH." He squinted and took a step closer."What's that?" I am about to panic. "n-nothing! it's nothing!!!" I snatched the undies and hid it behind my back. 

"Is that a pair of....underwear?? Why do you have it?" His face peered down to my back in confusion. "IT'S NOT MINE!" I blurted. "Then let me see it!" He turned to my back but I dodged away. "if it's not yours, then who is?" Baehyun crossed his arms.

"It's mine." A soft, but serious voice seized the cloth out of my hand. I desperately spun around to the person. Yixing was clutching it in his hands. I scowled and turned back around blushing. "Hyuung..wha--" Baekhyun gasped. 

Yixing facial expression did not change. He spoke,"this? oh you're right. It's a pair of undies." He loosened his grip and showed it to Baekhyun. My face grew more red as they exchange glances to my underwear. "Hyung...You're a ert?????" Baekhyun's eyes widened but Yixing stayed perfectly calm."aren't we all? I am pretty sure you kept one too." EHHH? Baekhyun? "ok ok. you got me. But don't mention it to the other members.." Baekhyun shushed us. uh. I am totally not freaked out by the fact Baekhyun has girl underwear somewhere in his room. 

"fair deal. As long as you forget this ever happened." Yixing waved the in the air and I just wanted to snatch it and bury it forever. Baekhyun nodded slowly,"right. What were we talking about again?" He winked. Yixing chuckled."good." 

Chen ran out the bathroom later with no idea of what had happened. The two males exited the room leaving Yixing with me. He faced me and set the on my hand. "......" I said nothing. He kept looking at me. "you're welcome." He blinked expressionlessly. It took me a few seconds to finally ask him,"are you really a ert?????" I exclaimed. He raised an eyebrow."do you really think i look like one?" 

"yes." I nodded. He smirked,"Then i guess I am." He patted my head teasingly and left the room. What? so does that mean that he is or he isn't. 

i'm just gonna say he is. 

...

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I guess kyungsoo was making breakfast or something because it sure smelled good. "Morning Luhan!" He waved, holding a spactula in his hand. I smiled and took an empty seat at the table. Everyone stared at me. What? did i do something? "Um Luhan...? That's Yixing's seat." Sehun whispered from across the table. What? they have assigned seats or something? can't i just sit here? Everyone tried their best to get me off the chair but i didn't budge. If i want to sit here, i will. 

But then everyone went silent. Tao coughed and pointed up with his eyes signaling that someone was behind me. "That's my seat." Yixing glared. I turned around feeling a little bit tense."hi." 

"That's why seat. move." He nudged his head. I didn't and i could feel his anger rising. "um no. If i want to sit here i will. You wouldn't want that to happen to your precious dancing toes now do you?" I pouted and his face flared up. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at us. What all of us didn't expect was that Yixing began laughing. He laughed so hard his face turned pink. The entire table shot confused glances. Yixing looked back at me,"you're funny, Xiao Lu. you can keep my seat." The members mouths dropped and i smiled proudly. Yixing was about to take the seat next to me but...

"not." He snickered and pulled the chair back. He snuck his hands under my armpits and pulled me up from the table. HOLY COW. i'm flying--erm-- i was lifted into the air and was basically thrown down onto the couch. "YAH! that's not fair!" I shouted back. 

Yixing sat down on his spot and stuck out his tongue."I told you this was my seat, now didn't i?" I pouted and all of EXO just laughed. mhm~, so mature. The seat next to Yixing was still empty and so i took that seat. 

I grunted and sat down. Everyone smiled when the food came. Kyungsoo placed the blueberry pancake down onto my plate and when i said 'thank you' to him, i noticed my pancake missing.

I saw an extra one on Yixing's plate and he whispered to my ear,"a girl can't be fat." My eyes grew big and i slapped him on his back. He choked a bit and Laughed,"I'm just kidding!!!" and so he returned my pancake which already had a bite in it. I glared at him. He leaned back and came close to my ear,"you are beautiful just the way you are." 

I felt my whole body heat up and Yixing snickered. "kekeke..OOW--!" He fell backwards on his chair, grasping his foot. The members looked at him then at me. I sat up straight and smiled. 

This so far, had made my breakfast life a whole lot more interesting.


 A/N; sorry for the wait you guys! but here is the next chapter! also, thanks to you all who read my other fanfic and those who read this one! i love you guys! 

xD ok well, don't worry, i'll update soon!

kay bye~

s.XOXO