Part 4: Meet the Band

Promise me?

please note: This story was inspired by the k-drama,"you're beautiful." credits goes to the drama. I really loved this drama and wanted to make an EXO version similar to it. ^^ thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                            

It was a few months after Luhan left China and joined SM. She became a trainee and mastered her training in less than 3 months. It was a rough and strict training, but she didn't do it alone. 

Manager Chung, who turned out to be Yue's close friend,  and Juli, one of the make-up stylists, helped her keep her secret and trained her extra...

Luhan was sitting on the floor of the practice room when Juli ran in. "yah.." she whispered," It's time for you to meet the band." "EH? what band???" Luhan sat up straight. "The band that is missing a member. remember? the last one left." Julie pushed aside her long dyed red hair. "c'mon. we need to get you ready." She reached down to Luhan trying to pull the latter up. "aigoo, why are you so heavy? ugh. nevermind that. Lets go."

"OH. uh. right." Luhan pulled herself off the ground but nearly stumbled back down. Juli caught her and began complaining."yah, stop being so clumsy. you'll seem weak." 

"I'm not trying too. geez sorry." Luhan pouted rubbing her arms. 

"Hey. no pouting. you're a man." Juli shot back.

"i hear you. i hear you. I'm a man.." Luhan sighed. "You don't sound like one." Julie muttered. "I heard that!" "No you didn't--"

Their arguement carries out into the hallway from the practice room. The other trainees were staring at each other. Some mouthed What was that? and giving confusing looks about the drama that just took place.


"OH.Luhan. You're here." a man who looked to be around his 40's turned around."Ready to debut into a band?" he  asked. 

"OH. uh. yes." Luhan bowed nervously. The man chuckled. "well then. let us meet your bandmates." He signaled one of his agents over and whispered in their ear. The agent bowed and left the room. "Right. they will be here soon."

Luhan nodded and sat down in a chair near the door.

~~~5 min. later~~~~

The agent lady returned and spoke to the boss. "Really? well i guess we can go to them." He turned to luhan,"how about it Luhan? Let us go meet your bandmates instead. They are in their practice room." Mr. boss stood up and walked towards the door. Two agents followed him from behind. "Let's go!" he signaled Luhan to follow him.

~~~~

"YAH. Chanyeol! that's not fair! you can't just cheat like that! you knew i was going to win." Baekhyun threw his cards down and crossed his arms. "Well, Geez, sorry. i guess i wasn't playing the game right." Chanyeol backed away sarcastically. "You bet your donuts you weren't. ugh...SUHO!" 

"Shut up Baekhyun. of course you were the one that wasn't playing it right" Suho said never even lifting his head from the book he was reading. 

Chanyeol stuck his toungue out for the fact he was right and suho was on his side. "That's not helping!" Baekhyun whined and pointed to chanyeol.

"You too chanyeol. I'm not on either one's side." Suho pointed out. 

Chanyeol grunted and sat down on the opposite side of the practice room. Yixing, who was on the couch, laughed at the situation,"you..guys...are idiots." He laughed so hard he felt like he might pass out.

"Idiots? chanyeol is an idiot." Baekhyun glared. "Ahahaha. no. ok this just got old." Yixing waved his hands and went back to scribbling music notes in his book. 

"You get bored too easily, Lay." Baekhyun shook his head. "Its not that i get bored easily, it's just the fact you make everything, i don't know, not interesting." Yixing shrugged. 

"You're so mean!" Baekhyun pouted and Yixing smirked. 

"Knock Knock Knock! Guess who it is?" Everyone in the room turned their heads to the door.

"Mr. Boss? What brings you here?" Kris shot up from his seat on the floor. 

"A new band member. Everyone...Meet Luhan." He took a step back for the new member to step in.

"Hi. I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you all.." Luhan waved shyly.

Everyone awkwardly stare at the new kid in slience. 

....

....

....

....

"HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL." chen shouted. 

and everyone nodded.
 


SO. This chapter may be a little shorter than the rest. or so i think.

Haha. anyways i hope you like this chapter. This is where luhan meets EXO.  :3

so the Boss, l didn't know what to name him so.... i called him Mr. Boss. don't judge.

 so uh well. I decided to make Lay a little more jerky in this fanfic. XD idk makes it a little more interesting...

WOO! jerky Yixing. who doesn't want to see that?

okai. Bye. 

s.XOXO