part 3: Audition

Promise me?

                                               

"What do you think?" Yue handed Luhan a mirror.

Luhan sat there, flabergasted, staring at her reflection. "I-I..." she trailed off."I look like a boy!!" Luhan jumped with joy and hugged her sister."hahahaha, well, kind of. At least you are good looking...right?"

"AHAHAHAH i don't care! i'm going to the audition now--" Luhan was interuppted by Yue grabbing her hand." Aren't you forgetting something?" Yue hinted.

"uhhhhh...."

"you really are stupid. Clothes. and! applications." Her sister said leaving the grip she had on Luhan. "Lucky for you, my friend, a manager, got you a fake I.D" (yeah, don't fake stuff guys. This is only a fanfic. FANFIC!!!)

Yue handed her sister a yellow folder with paper neatly hiddened inside. "OH! and your clothes?" Yue dashed to the closet." a set of jeans, a shirt, and.....converses."

"can't i wear what i am wearing now?" Luhan pointed to her sweatshirts and old shoes. "No! you look like a hobo! now go change.. oh and..for your...use this and wrap it around your chest, ok? don't forget to do this or you will be exposed to your real identity."

"Right." luhan nodded once and darted off to the bathroom to change.

~~~~~~~~~~minutes later~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!" Luhan jumped out of the bathroom.

Luhan_20_EB_A3_A8_ED_95_9C_20_EC_97_91_E(eh. the clothes 'she' wore. or how Luhan looked like after.)

Yue clasped her hands together. "wow. handsome." Luhan twirled around having fun with her new look.

"hey. no twirling. You're a man now." Yue reminded.

"Right. i'm a man. I'm manly." Luhan forced herself to be serious. "Time to go. Good luck, Lu." Yue gave her sister a hug before leading Luhan out the door."You better pull this off. For aunt Mae."

"For Aunt Mae." Luhan repeated and dashed off to the Audition.

~~~~~~~~~~hours later of waiting, signing, and junk you do to register~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NUMBER 23." The man spoke loud and clear into the microphone. Luhan stood up from her seat and made her way to the stage.

As nervous as she was, she remained calm before speaking,"Hi. I'm LuHan. and I am here to audition."

The judges' expressions never changed,"Continue." Luhan stuttered a bit before opening to sing. It took a while but she managed to let out her voice.

~~minute later~~

The judges were left, shocked. One judge in particular was so blown away, his mouth hung open causing his glasses to slide off his face completely. "You...have....talent, my boy." one judge spoke.

"How would you like to be in a band?" the female judge interupted. "congratulations luhan. Welcome to SM."

well, that was fast. Luhan thought and accepted the request. The man with the glasses cleared his throat."alright. You can begin leaving to korea next week. Good Luck."

Luhan put on a warm smile and walked of the stage.

 

 

Dont worry, Aunt Mae. I'm going to Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

sorry if this chapter was a little rushed. haha.

but I'm serious, i don't really know how SM auditions work. SO.. i made it up. XDD its a fanfic after all.

ANYWAYS. happy spring break! YAY! I can finally update more. ^^

okay. LUVV YOU ALL who took the time to be patient. I know, i am preeeetty slow in updating, but those who waited, THANK YOU SO MUCH. lots of hugs for you!

kay,

bye~~

s.XOXO