part 9: Wait

Promise me?

Please excuse my grammar. T-T sorry. I really hate Writer's block. srsly. asdfghjkl. 

 

NARRATOR POV

After breakfast, Luhan hopped all the way to her room happily, while Yixing, still grimacing over the fact his foot is about to fall off, was forced to do the dishes. To Luhan, everyone and everything seemed to be going her way. Especially the fact Yixing is having a bad day...mainly because of her. To Yixing, Luhan by far, is the most annoying girl he had ever faced on earth. Even if they met a day or so ago, she was the first one to climb up his annoyance ladder. New record! Though he always had a guilt. A small guilt that apologized to everything Luhan had done to annoy him, a small guilt that makes Luhan looked so harmless in a way that he needed to protect her. And on top of all that, he hated that feeling. He loathed the way his mind reorganized itself like that just to make room for the guilt. Why couldn't he just ignore it? It's not that simple. You see, Yixing is not a bad guy. No. He's just stubborn, annoying, jerky, stupid...some of the time. But deep inside, or so he recalled, he's a nice person. a caring one. a loving one. Maybe he can be like that, If it was an alternate reality. But let's face it. Even if Yixing tried to show his gratitude, he was not that good at expressing it. 

Not to mention, Yixing disliked washing dishes, but s always forced him to do it. Worse morning ever, he thought. Glancing over to Luhan who just walked into the kitchen, his frown deepened and turned back down towards the faucet. She smiled,"ha. It looks like the day isn't working to well for you." The working male rolled his eyes and clenched the plate tighter, irritated. Luhan sighed and pushed Yixing aside a little. "What are you doing?" He asked, still clutching the piece of china in his hands. "Helping you. What does it look like?" Luhan never took her eyes off the glass as she rinced it. Yixing gulped and continued. 

There was an awkward silence between them. Neither spoke a word, but resumed in cleaning the dishes. It was like this for 5 minutes until Kyungsoo entered the room."Hey, Yixing. Do you know whe-- oh heyy Luhan. What are you doing?" Luhan scrunched her eyebrows together, clearly irritated that everyone is asking her that."Washing dishes. seriously people. can't you see what i'm doing?" She sighed and the two other males looked to her in awkwardness. "right." Kyungsoo scratched his neck."we have a concert soon at 5. we should get going." 

Luhan faed away from the sink,"get going? but isn't it only...10..a.m?" Yixing dried his hands before patting Luhan's head,"Yeah. But you don't know how long it takes for Tao to get ready." His lips formed a smile, which made luhan twitch under his palms. Yixing laughed."Today is when you will be introduced as a new member. so you should be nervous." 

"Nervous? why?" She slapped the hand away from her head. "The fans are really REALLY wild once they meet someone new. It is either good...or bad."  He pointed out as he was about to leave. Kyungsoo nodded and left with the older man. 

Luhan turned back around and sighed in relief.

"Should i be nervous? I'm already nervous." She placed her hands on her chest and glanced back at the doorway of where Yixing and Kyungsoo just left.


They arrived backstage in 10 mintutes. "Alright, Exo!" a man from behind one of the cameras shouted. "Manager Chung!" They greeted him as he walked up. "ha. It's been awhile guys. Sorry, i have been busy with the preparation of the concert...OH hey Luhan!" Exo spun their heads around to look at her. "You know him? But he never met you." Luhan scratched her head. "Well, I met him when i was a trainee." This made everyone nod. 

"Yeah. Anyways. You guys can go to the dressing room over there to get ready." Manager Chung announced. He bent down and whispered to Luhan,"Juli will be there to help you get ready." He patted Luhan's back,"It's ok Luhan, You'll be fine. just--HEY YOU OVER THERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? THOSE SPEAKERS DO NOT GO THERE. ok you go on ahead. i have to take care of this...--YOU CRAZY? I TOLD YOU--" Manager chung's voice faded away as Luhan entered the room. "Oh Luhan! I'll do your make-up!" A high voice squealed. Juli.

"Oh hi Juli." Luhan sat down onto a chair and Juli took out her make-up kit."Once we're done...Try on the clothes in the changing room. Okay? don't worry, i'll guard it. " She laughed and began applying foundation onto Luhan.

~~~~

She was given a small sized tuxedo to wear."Oh my goodness. I have to wear this?" "Aish, does it matter? Of course you have to. Now go change." Juli pushed the other girl towards the changing area. To both their suprise, there was only 2 areas to change....and both of them were taken.

Just then, a handsome male walked out of one. His hair was straightend and styled, and in his tux, he looked stern and neat. Luhan was in shock when she saw Yixing walking up to her. He smiled, revealing his dimple and Luhan was certain she was about to burst.

"um. Luhan? are you ok? anyways. The changing room is free now. you should change.." Yixing nodded. 

Luhan stuttered,"oh...right.y-yeah. ok." She quickly dashed into the changing room....

She stopped breathing once she saw someone's hand about lift the curtain up. She tried grabbing for a shirt but it was stuck on the hanger. dang it. 

During that moment, Another hand pulled the other away. And from what she heard, it sounded like Yixing was talking to someone,"Oh. you left your tie in there? I'll get it for you later. Right now you have to fix your make-up." He instructed to the other boy. the latter nodded and went back to the make up area. 

Luhan released a soft sigh. "Sorry about that. He didn't know you were in there." The same voice echoed. "It's fine..." She felt really nervous right now,"But.....Could you wait outside for me?" She couldn't believe she said that. 


HOLY COW. I have been on writer's block for awhile. sorry guys. T-T

I have tests all this week and next week...so, i'll try to update. 

Thanks for being patient. 

and LOL Luhan asking Yixing to wait for her outside the changing room. 

HM. please feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote! thanks!

ok then. anyways. 

Bye~

s.XOXO