Part 2: the switch

Promise me?

                                                 

"Eh? scissors? why?" Aunt Mae jumped back. Luhan, with her hands still gripping the card, shoved the piece of paper into her aunt's hand. Mae was taken back by the sudden action and opened her palm. "EHHHH?! SM ENTERTAINMENT?? You want to go to Korea?"

"Well, this is one way to get the money, right?"

"But..there are so many other jobs here...in Beijing....i-in China! why go to Korea?" Mae pleaded.

"yes, but it's hard finding jobs here with the right pay. I mean...This is becoming an idol. I am sure I might get enough to pay off the rent."

Mae shook her head in disapointment." Are you sure you are willing to do this?" Without another word, Aunt Mae went back to the storage room with scissors. She stood in front of Luhan, tightly clinging onto the pair of scissors.

"I'm positive. I am going to save this restaurant. Don't worry, Aunt Mae." Luhan carefully took the cutting untensil from Mae and abruptly turned to the man behind. "If you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for an audition."  She pushed passed the man and quickly left the building.

~~~~~~

The girl stepped out of the restaurant feeling proud that she did something responsible... or at least sound responsible. Standing there with the scissors in her hand, she was now completely out of ideas. What was she going to do now?.... no clue.

people on the streets awkwardly passed by her. And with that, she awkwardly stare at them. Now realizing she made a toddler cry by just standing there, Luhan snapped back to reality. "I'll go to Yue's house. She'll know what to do."

~~~~~

knock*

Knock*

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNO--*

"Yessss,Luhan." A slim girl answered the door. Her hair messily tied into a ponytail ,fell over to the side as she tilted her head.

"YUE.YUE YUE! YUEYUEYUEEE--"

"i'm right here luhan." She said, not even changing her expression.

Ignoring her, luhan continued."YUEYUEYUEYUEYUEYUEYUEYUEEEEEEEEEE."

"Luhan, you're annoying me. bye." slowly she closed the door, but it was stopped by a foot."

"YUE YUE YUE YUE! i need you're help."

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"pleaaaaaassseeee????"

"no. and that's my answer. so bye." the door closed and once again was blocked.

"But you don't understand. this is about Aunt Mae's restaurant."

"Is this about the lack of baozi again? you can get it at the market. Some of those food goes to the custumors you know."

"Ah~ no. not this time. Its about me becoming a boy." Luhan chimed.

"w-what? a boy--"

"Hey you're good at fashion and hairdressing right? Ever since we were kids, you use to do it on me all the time. I need your help making me into a boy." Luhan interupted. She handed her sister the scissors.

"No way, Luhan! you got to be joking."

Luhan's face turned stiff and seriouus." I'm not joking. This is going to pay the rent....I promised the man I'd pay it by the end of this year."

"And...how are you going to do that."

"With your help of course. I'm going to audition for SM. but before I do, *AHEM* I need to look like a boy." Luhan waved her hands in her face to prove her point.

"Why can't you audition as a girl?"

"good point. i don't know. The man told me i was a boy...and asked if i wanted to be in a boyband. so..... oh and today's audtion are for guys. they only come to beijing once a year you know."

"you are so weird luhan."

"Is that a yes?"

"if this is for Aunt Mae then fine."

Luhan's face lit up. "Thanks JieJie."

~~~~~~

"Alright sit here." Yue pointed to a stool. She grabbed her hair styling kit from the far corner of the room over to the mirror. "You want me to dye your hair too?"

"whatever fools people, ok."

"Alright." Yue draped an apron around Luhan and grabbed the scissors. "here we go, About to make the switch. Say good bye to you now. Girl Luhan is gone." Yue pointed out to her sister who's sitting patiently.

 

 

 

 

"Good-bye." she whispered.

 

________________________

ermergersh. Sorry for the loooooong loooong wait.

gosh. i'm so sorry! T-T

but here's another chapter! :D

Don't worry, i'll try to update soon!

plz no critisim. my grammar might not be entirely correct. xD

anywayyyyyyyyssss, today is 3/26/14. happy birthday Minseok! ^^

kay, bai.

~s.XOXO