Part 12: Ice creams and fairs.

Promise me?

Sehun crouched down beside Yixing on the couch. He was snacking on a piece of candy bar until he noticed his hyung's strange behavior. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. But the older male just grunted as a response. Sehun blinked a few times, watching his friend folding his arms and leaning back further into the couch. "Yixing?" He poked him. Yixing didn't budge. 

He poked him again. and again and again and--"SEHUN. STOP." Yixing yelled, smacking Sehun's hands away from him. The younger dropped his candy bar in suprise, looking as if he was about to cry. Yixing's eyes grew wide and muttered," sorry, Sehun. I was just thinking, that's all." He picked up the candy bar and stuffed it gently into the other boy's mouth. Yixing pulled Sehun into a light hug, patting his head soothingly.

The light blonde headed male whimpered a soft cry into Yixing's neck. "er...It's ok Sehun. I didn't mean to yell at you, i'm sorry."  He sighed and released Sehun from his grip, causing the latter to pout by the lack of affection. "uhh, Sehun? How about I make this up to you. Ice cream?"  Yixing smiled tilting his head to the side cutely. Sehun's mood lit up. "ok! right NOW then!" Dashing off the sofa, Sehun stumbled into his room to get ready.

"Right NOW?" Yixing squeaked. Clearly anyone could tell he wasn't in the mood for desserts. 

---

Sehun was always fond of his hyungs. especially this one. He didn't techincally knew why, but this one just seemed special. He tugged on the arm next to him as they skipped down the sidewalk.(well, sehun skipped, Yixing was just dragged.)  "sehun--do we have to go now? I am not really--" "shut up hyung. Don't ruin the moment. This is going to be fun. Ice cream!" Yixing's face scrunched together in confusion. "moment?" He questioned, but Sehun ignored him. 

As they reached the ice cream parlor, Sehun dived right in, ordering the flavors he desired most. Yixing shrugged and just went for strawberry. once they were done, Yixing looked over at Sehun's choice of ice cream."Wow. What kind of flavor did you add?" He pointed. Sehun nodded and began naming them all."I got honey caramel and taro flavored ice cream." He grinned and his sugary treat. "Strange flavors you picked out. Can I try it?" Yixing asked. But before Sehun could even agree, Yixing already the other side of the cone at the exact same time sehun was his side. 

He frozed. 

"hm. not bad. but I still like strawberry better."  Yixing spoke then took off walking first. The younger man's mind basically exploded into billions of pieces as it replayed the scene over and over. Yixing looked so innocent, sweet, and simply adorable trying his ice cream. Sehun's face flushed a crimson color. The ice cream dripped down to his hands, covering it in a sweet sticky substance. 

"...and that's why you should not do that when you're daydreaming. It just makes everything all awkward. At least it did to me..--sehun?" The chinese man turned around to see his friend meters away from him. "sehun, come on. You're getting ice cream all over your hand." nice, is he daydreaming too? I swear, I think I am becoming paranoid ever since...Luhan. 

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the blush on his face.

 

Walking back up to Sehun, he wiped the stain off sehun's hand. "you should really be more careful. It's dripping everywhere.." The blonde snapped back to reality, and noticed Yixing standing right in front of him. Then he realized Yixing doesn't have a napkin..

HE'S WIPING ICE CREAM OFF MY HAND...

WITH HIS FINGERS.!

Sehun felt like he might faint from the light touches on the back of his hand. Yixing stuck his now sticky fingers into his mouth and smiled. "ok, lets go home."

---

Luhan sighed. She was sitting on the couch with no idea what to do. it's already 3:05 pm and no one was home. She closed her eyes and began daydreaming. 

It was a cold day.

I rubbed my arms for a chance to be warm again. No use. "aiyah, it's so cold." I muttered as cold air escaped my lips." "then don't leave home without a jacket nextime.." I felt a warm, puffy coat wrapped around my shoulders. the smell. It was a soft gingerbread, strawberry ice cream kinda fragrance. it smelled nice. I looked up to a face gently smiling back at me. His gentle features made my heart jump around from place to place. "where are you going?" He asked. I shrugged,"to the fair." He searched for my hand and pulled me closer. "then i'll go with you. Is that okay?" I laughed and gently hit him on the shoulders. "kay." I mumbled. 

He leaned in,"what was that?" 

"i said okay." 

"i can't hear you. Do you want me to come along or not?" 

 

"I DO, YIXING!!!" Luhan jumped back up from the couch. Then she realized she was not alone...and the man in front of her was not Yixing at all. He frowned when he heard Luhan's response. "That's not my name. but ok." Luhan scratched her head. "wait. what??" The man turned back around and gave her a small smile,"to the fair. I asked you many times already. I guess you said yes." Luhan, feeling embarrased, coughed her answer,"o-oh. uh. yeah, okay. I'll go get dressed." 

He smiled. "okay, i'll wait." 

 

As Luhan ran into her room, the other member grinned and played with a small little gift in his palm. 

 

"I hope she will like it." He said, looking back out of the window.

 

A/n: eh. sorry if my grammer . xD  I noticed there's not a lot of LAYHUN love sooo, I am helping it with some layhun ^^ in dis story. so Dont HATE me T^T


SO. I MADE THIS CHART.

 

YES THIS IS A CHART. DON'T JUDGE. anyways, we now know that sehun MIGHT have something for Yixing. But how did he get feelings? The mystery of how Sehun MAY have SOME affection is still yet to be reavealed. 

 While Yixing and Luhan's relationship is still being debated. BUT LOOK. SOMEONE LIKES LUHAN *GASPS* OMO. Who likes Luhan? and will the the relationship between Luhan and Yixing improve? It's either one sided or both. HM. 

WELL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER. 

^^  feel free to comment on who you might think is the QUESTION MARK. keke.

~storiesXOXO