part 10: lost

Promise me?

Yeah I have to admit. The concert was GREAAAAT.

No.

It was the worst experience of my life. EVER. gosh. I walked right up onto that stage and was like,"I'm ready i'm ready..."

And just like that....about 2 seconds later. I am chased out of the concert by a mob of fans. Were they angry? Heck no. They were trying to basically pinch my cheeks, since i look like a baby girl. or so they said. Oh yes I ran. But i am not running alone.

The speed of the horde grew. and so that person next to me snuck their hands under my leg and picked me up...bridal style. The fans shrieked louder.

"yup. Hold on tight." Said the masculine voice. I opened one of my eyes...."EH??" 

"SHH. don't speak. I'm jumping the fence." 

"Jumping the WHAT?"

"the fence. I'm going to jump over it...and gosh you're heavy." 

"What are you talking about!? are you crazy?" 

"Yes. now shut up." He bounced on a box then to another and another until he was ontop of the garbage bin. 

"Have you ever jumped a fence?" I asked.

He shook his head." You're about to find out." He took the leap. I, for dear heavens, clinged to the other man as we flew across. Then the both of us landed with a THUD.

One eye peering out, I looked back up. 

We made it. The male winced,"One bad landing and I might've broken my ankle."  He glanced back and saw the fans climbing over the fence."whoops time to go." He dropped me. "yah! i thought you were going to carry me!" 

Yixing shrugged,"I can't be seen carrying a 'guy.' I huffed and ran ahead causing the other to laugh. 

~~~

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

"Yixing, I'm pretty sure we're lost." Luhan pointed but the other man just snickered. "I know where we arreeeee.....*looks around*." "Sure you do. Then where are we?" Luhan raised an eyebrow. Yixing took on more glance around and shrugged. "Nope. Never been here before." He sighed, propping his hands on his waist. Luhan let out a long, annoyed sigh. "Alright. Did you bring a cellphone?" "Cellphone?" Yixing questioned and searched his pockets. "No. we aren't allowed to have that on stage." 

"Great." Luhan rolled her eyes. "wait...there's a phone box over there..I'll try to dial the other members." She darted off to the phone and began dialing..

ring....ring....ring.....BEEP.  'whoever you called is not available right now...' "Argh!" She slammed the phone back into it's place and tried to call the other 10 members. None, however, picked up. Manager Chung? how about Juli? nope. none.

Luhan rubbed her head. She was really exhausted from all of that running. "ugh...this is useless..Yixing." ......no answer... 'weird.' Luhan thought. "Yixing?" She was getting anxious now. It was dark outside and no one was around. The light from the phone box twitched causing Luhan to jump out of it. "Y-Yixing?" She muttered. 'gosh where is he when you actually need him.' 

The wind blew a nasty shiver up Luhan's spine. She squealed and wrapped her arms around herself. "aiyah, it's cold." Luhan mumbled. She began taking small steps away from the telephone. "Y-Yixing??" She yelled softly..."Yi--" but stopped once she saw how eerily quiet the town she was in was. A noise rattled behind her and she held her breath. 

It crept closer, footsteps padding along the bare sidewalk. Luhan wanted to run, but she was pretty sure her foot was glued to the ground. The sound of the footsteps grew louder. 'come on Luhan, gain courage....' She puffed up her cheeks and abruptly turned around to the intruder. 

A loud HAIYAH escaped the girl's lips when she kicked the person down. The mysterious man fell flat down onto the floor and Luhan noticed he was holding two cans of strawberry milk. She gasped.'oh no!' she didn't just kicked a civilian did she??? The man stood up, gripping the two cans in his hand. Luhan let out a relieved sigh, glad the man was ok. 

"Oh thank goodness you're ok. I didn't mean to do that." She apologized. The man shook his head. "Nono. It's fine. The town may be a little unwelcoming..." Luhan smiled and the man continued."....mainly because of you! what were you trying to do! kill me! who do you think i am? ohohohohohohoh. you just messed with the wrong person." Luhan looked a little taken back, but then spoke with the same leve of rudeness."excuse me but I was merely protecting myself. as you  can see, my friend just left me here by myself. Don't you think I would be afraid...epecially when you were sneaking up on me." She pouted and slapped the back of the man's head. He winced by the pain.

"and where have you been, mister. Just be glad I kicked you and not a stranger." Luhan crossed her arms together. Yixing grumbled a bit. "Yah. There was a gas station near here. I went over to..." He stopped. Luhan looked back up. "to....what." 

"to......getusadrinkasdsjflkdhdfasfdls." He slurred his sentence together and turned his head, blushing. Luhan smirked."I can't understand you. to what?" 

Yixing gulped. He knew his face was burning red right now. Hopefully the girl did not see it. "To..........................here." He shoved the can of strawberry milk into Luhan's hand and began walking ahead. Luhan smirked again,"and where exactly are you going?" She called out from behind. Truthfully, Yixing did not know where he was going. He just wanted to get out of that awkward situation. He needed time to think. Yixing did not stop walking and yelled back, apparently still flushed from what had happened. "I-I'm going.....s-somewhere."  His pace accelerated and this time Luhan had to follow. 

"Somewhere huh?" She whispered to herself. Then a happy grin appeared on her face as she looked down at the can of milk in her hand. "Just....somewhere." Luhan fiddled with the can of milk throwing it side to side from one hand to another. 

If you look at it this way, You've got an emberrassed Yixing walking ahead muttering stupid things to himself......and then you got the girl in the back. Somewhat tagging along slowly gazing at the bottle in her hand. hm, One could say she's looking at it with a stupid grin on her face...or as a matter of fact, she's daydreaming. Just daydreaming.... 

"somewhere..." She giggled in which Yixing turned his head for a second and spotted the girl awing over the drink he gave her. "somewhere...hm?.." she talked to herself. 'yep. not strange at all. she looks drunk..keke' Yixing chuckled sarcastically. 

"....Yixing..." He frozed. did she--he peered back and saw Luhan still daydreaming. She just said his name.....while daydreaming. 'she's not thinking of me....is she?' The thought sent chills up his spine and his heart was pounding against his ribcage. His previous blush, became a deeper shade of red... (if that's even possible. xD)

He shook his head and felt like he needed to run.  but instead, this time instead of walking ahead, He slowed down, never realizing half of his attention was on the girl from behind.

 


SOO.. sorry I took forever to update. I am so sorry, T^T it's just that i had a lot on my mind....and i am pretty sure everyone had. anyways... I'm back! and it's summer bby!! yesh! ^^ well I hoped you like this terrible chapter. xD ah well. 

pleaaase, subscribe, comment, and upvote! It would be an honor if you could. 

Thank you for being patient, loviesss~~~!

ok bai

~s.xoxo