Part 5: awkward

Promise me?

                                               

"HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL." Chen shouted.

And everyone nodded.

Luhan rubbed her arm nervously. She took a look around the room and noticed all  eyes were on her. "Well, He does look pretty alright. But, this is good for business. haha. he has talent." Mr. Boss patted Luhan's back."uhhh.. yeah.." Luhan dropped her head down in embarassment. "Well, I hope you will do good to your new group. Anyways, Luhan, i leave you here with them. I have to go finish up some work now." Mr. boss chuckled lightly and waved bye to the other boys. 

Luhan stood there with no idea what to do. 

more or like everyone stood there staring at one another with no idea what to do.

"This is awkward." Lay was the first one to speak. He cocked his head over to Luhan who hid her face from the rest of her new bandmates. Lay smirked. He stood up from the couch and walked over to Luhan. "Hello there, Luhan." He bent down to look at the other's face, but Luhan seemed to still be shy. Lay, annoyed of Luhan hiding, decided to look closer. His face, nearly an inch away from Luhan, made the latter jump back and look at the male.

Lay chuckled,"So now you finally look at me." Luhan obviously stared at him, observing what what he would do next. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his sweatpants and he wore a lose black tanktop. His dark hair was hung down his eyes...and Luhan has to admit, He does look pretty handsome. 

"Aren't you going to say anything?" The boy asked. Luhan didn't budge. He rolled his eyes and walked closer bending down once again to look at her."Ni Hao, I'm Lay. But you can call me Yixing." He spoke in chinese. The girl was suprised."You speak chinese?" Luhan replied in korean. "I'm speaking to you in chinese, yes. so yes, i do. I am chinese. and by the looks of it.....*pokes luhan's forehead* you are too." Lay smirked, still speaking in his native tongue.

Luhan pouted and swatted Lay's hand away from her head."there's no need to pout. it's pretty obvious you are chinese...i mean first of all your name....and..." Lay went on.

"ai-yah, i get the point. I'm Chinese!" Luhan shot back. Everyone took it by suprise.

"wow. who knew you could get fiesty." Lay laughed and luhan pout got deeper.

"anyways....can i call you XiaoLu? you look so.....small....and animal-like." Lay patted luhan's head. ( a/n: since luhan is a girl, i would picture her smaller. xD irl, luhan's height is similar to Lay's.)

Luhan scrunched up her nose in confusion,"Animal-Like?"

"Yeah. Like....a deer. since Lù means deer in chinese. so...xiao..Lù. small deer." Lay shrugged. 

"no you can't call me that." 

"Why not?"

"because i don't like you." 

"Why?"

"Because you're annoying."

"Why?"

"Because you are!"

"well i am still going to call you Xiao Lu wether you like it or not." He stuck out his toungue to tease Luhan.

Luhan was about to chase him around the practice room if it weren't for another boy holding her back. She turned around to see a small boy with dark hair and heart shaped lips. "Let's not argue. we all greet people our own way. for example, that was Yixing's way." He nodded over to the other male in the corner.

"Hey. He isn't still chasing me is he?" Lay peered back around seeing everything was ok and stepped out.

"Hi. I'm D.O, or as my real name, Kyungsoo." He lets go Luhan's arm.

"hi...." Luhan answered back still slightly confused.

"Hm. maybe you should get to know the members first before we leave." Lay announced behind Luhan shocking the girl nearly half to death.

"I'll go left to right. Thats chenkaisuhokrissehunchanyeolbaekhyuntaoxiumin. or as their real names...jongdaeJonginJoonmyeonYifanSehunChanyeolBaekhyunZitaoMinseok. yup." Lay pointed to each one.

"What? That was a little.... i don't know...fast." Luhan looked back at him.

"Oh then i'll go slower. thats cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...or joooooonnnnnnnggdaaaaeeeee.....and that's kaaaaiiiiiiiii....or Jongiiiiiiiiinnnnnn.....and thats suhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo....or Jooooooonnnnmmyeeeooonnnn.. wow. thats a lot of jong..joon jjoo. anyways--"

"OK! i get it." Luhan threw her hand up to protest.

"geez ok then...*smiles* who are the members?" 

Luhan felt like she might die a little bit. she doesn't really know the members that well."uhhhhhhhhhhhh.........."

"Ok guys, let's head back for our dorms. It's getting late." Kris butted in and motioned the others to exit.  Luhan lightened up a little bit before exiting the door with the others.


haii guises. xD i dunno. i wanted to make a more jerky yixing than the usual kind one. haha. (i still love him)

yupp. anyways. i hope you like this chapter. ^^ 

kay...Bye.

s.XOXO