part 7: secret

Promise me?

                                            

Luhan's P.O.V

I ran out of the bathroom and saw Yixing with his hands folded behind his back. "I..I..I can explain..please. its not what you think.." His eyes trailed up from the ground and met mine."Not what i think? NOT what i think?? how long have you've been lying?" His voice was stern. I shuffled my feet before answering."Yixing--" "NOPE! you can't call me that anymore...Luhan, I lost all my respect for you..." he turned his back and sighed.

"respect? you never gave me any when i first met yo--" Yixing cut me off again." tsk. how am i suppose to tell the other members?" He shook his head."Oh well, i guess i'll just go--" Yixing turned the doorknob and shouted out the room."HEY GUYS." 

"OH gosh please DON'T!" I slammed the door back."OWWWWW GEEEZ." whoops. didn't see his hand was there. or did i? "OHH..OWW. my goodness. i was kidding ok!!!??? I know you have a reason..i'm not stupid! i've seen the drama! You know, you are very similar with Park shinhye, cause you guys both dress as guys....except she's prettier than you.. OWWW." I stomped harshly onto his foot. 

"IF you know i had a reason, why did you scare me like that??"  

"Oh my goodness. couldn't you tell i was acting? you can hear the sarcasm in my voice!!!!" Yixing shouted back.

"No! i did not!" 

"well then that means i am pretty good at acting--OWWW!" I smashed his toes again.

"OH GOSH PLEASE STOP!" Yixing hopped around holding his right foot. "SHUT UP XING!" Kris's voice muffled outside of the room.

"Okok! i promise i won't tell! JUST please stop stepping on my foot." He held up his hands to protest.

"Promise me?You can keep a secret right?" I sounded like i was pleading. Why the heck did i sound like that?

"That depends on your situation... Why are you here? Are you a stalker???? OMG. you are." He gasped. 

"Idiot. i am not." I scoffed. "Then how do i know you aren't? HM?" He scooted closer to me staring right into my eyes like i was lying. I flinched then managed to find his foot."OW! i told you to stop doing that!!!" Yixing screeched. 

"The reason i am here i because... you know what? story time. sit down." I instructed. "but there's no chair--" "SIT on the floor, stupid." "alright, i hear you.. geez." He plopped himself onto the floor next to me.


"...Then i told you to sit down and told you this story. the end." I wrapped up my storytime. I looked over to the boy next to me and found him sleeping. I pouted. "why is it when i talk he ignores me?" His head bobbed up and down, side to side, then finally, onto my shoulder. I jerked my own head over and found his head RIGHT there. i smiled...

*happy romantic music cued*

NO! that's not going to happen.*music got cut off* i poked his side a little bit, trying to get him off. no affect. i flicked his forehead. no affect. I smacked his head. no affect. I blew on his neck--he giggled and jerked off me and landed onto the floor. oh wow. after all that i tried.. blowing on his neck worked. yet, he's still not awake. =______= heavy sleeper. 

gosh, now i have to carry this idiot to his bed. 

*happy romantic music cued*

you know what? forget it. let him sleep there. *music got cut off again* i climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

..

..

ok now i feel evil. maybe i'll just carry him back to his bed. that wouldn't be bad right? i mean we are roommates..*happy romantic music cued.* NO! nevermind. i'm sleeping now.


I was awoken by something warm next to me. I traced my hand around the object a few times trying to figure what it was. hm. soft. why so fluffy too? "Stop touching my hair. it's annoying." the low voice muffled through the blankets. OMG did i just hear it speak!!

i jumped of the bed and fell on my onto the ground. The person object thing slowly sat up on the bed. "AHHHHH! YIXING! WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED!!!!?!?!?" 

He rubbed his eyes cutely.. DID I JUST SAY CUTELY? yes i did. it was though. ok. you get the point. anyways.. he rubbed his eyes in a cute way and looked at me."nooo~ i'm in my bed. you were in mine." 

"NO i wasn't!" i feel like i might die of embarrassment. "yeah you were. see?" He pointed over to the bed on the other side of the room. It was still neat with luggage on top of it. I looked back. "WHAT? so i SLEPT with you??" I was shocked.

"well...techically yeah..." He ruffled his hair and blinked at me innocently. "Why didn't you put me back onto my bed? Or even woke me up?" I asked.

"I was so tired...and cold. because i somehow was sleeping on the floor. The only thing i thought of was my bed. Man, what's the big deal anyways..i mean aren't we like bro..oh..uh..let's forget this ever happened."

"Agreed."

He climbed out of bed and gazed down at me."Why are you still on the floor? Here." Yixing held out his hand and pulled me up. His hands were soft and warm against mine. "Ladies first." He smirked and motioned me where the bathroom is. "yeah, lets not."

"Why not? i mean you are a girl." He followed behind me. "But in this band, i am a guy." I corrected. "I see. well then, i guess you won't mind if i use the bathroom with you." He smirked and leaned against the bathroom door.

My faced turned red."YOU are discusting, get out." Yixing chuckled, in which i thought was pretty attractive."I'm kidding! but you might want to hurry up. I'm not the only one who need to use it...Baekhyun and Chen...they don't have a bathroom in their room." 

suddenly, there was banging against the main door."YAH~! XINGIEEEEE I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM!" Baekhyun whined. "I GOTTA PEE." Chen added.

Yixing turned back to me,"yeah, hurry up~" he singsonged and closed the bathroom door behind me.

 

...

hold on. did i just say yixing was attractive earlier? whats going on with me. I think i've gone crazy.


YAY. 2 updates in a day!! this is one of the benifits that i get for being sick.

XD yesh.

ok. lots of layhan in this chapter kekeke!

kay bai, 

s.XOXO