Behind Jongdae's Surprise

Jongdae's Favorite Toy

Jongdae practiced "1-4-3" by Henry. The song that is appropriate for his feelings toward her. Jongdae made everything special for her. He even made a mini-stage to make this day special and romantic. He made sure that she will remember this day for the rest of their lives together. Jongdae is so sure that he'll end up with her, and not with Kai.

 

The bell rang, and that will be his cue on performing. His friends set up his mini-stage on the direction of their classroom.

 

"Ehem, ehem. Sorry to disturb everyone's classes. I just want to express my love for the girl who always melt my heart with her smile. The best thing I have right now. My prized possession that I don't want others to get." He sincerely said through the mic to disturb everyone's class. 

 

He saw everyone is gathering around him, he looked up to see if she is there too. And when Jongdae saw her, he sang.

 

♪"Seoro hamkkeil ttaemyeon nunbitman bwado ara ara ara (Oh oh oh oh)
Jibeuro doraomyeon mworago halji molla molla molla y-y-yeah
Ajigeun seotulleo naui modeun maldeuri ajigeun eoryeowo neoui geu munjadeuri
Sajeoneul pyeolchigo hanassik want to know want to know I don’t know oh oh.

 

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woh oh oh
Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga anya woh oh oh
I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6 sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3

 

 

Du-du-dugeungeoryeo mal hanmadiedo deo-deo-deodeum mworae mwo-mworae
Jakku teullineun naega meosiga eobseo dapdaphae nae mam arajwo arajwo
Ajigeun seotulleo naui modeun maldeuri ajigeun eoryeowo neoui geu munjadeuri
Sajeoneul pyeolchigo hanassik ant to know want to know I don’t know
 
 

 

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woh oh oh
Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga anya woh oh oh
I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6 sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3

 

 

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woh oh oh
Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga anya woh oh oh
I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6 sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3."♫

 

His eyes never left hers. He made sure that their eye contact was there to let her feel he is so inlove with her. When he finished the song, he stepped out of the stage and got the flowers he prepared, he was about to throw it to her when someone hugged him from behind. It's Liyin, the girl that the whole campus wants to be his girlfriend. She's pretty, being the school's muse while he is the . They're the "Perfect Couple" but he wants to be perfect with her, not Liyin.

 

"Oh Chen-sshi! You don't have to do this! Aigoo it's embarassing!" Liyin said. He can't turn her down here. Not with the whole school. So even though he was surprised, he hugged her too.  "Uh, Oh, yeah, just want to surprise you." 

 

Jongdae looked at her, but he saw that the girl he love ran away. Guilt flooded him. If you just told her name. His mind said to him.

Liyin kept on hugging him so he made her let go of him. She reached for his bunch of flowers but he didn't give it.

 

"Sorry Yin, But this is not for you. We'll talk at the canteen later. Sorry. Sorry." Jongdae said. He was about to go when Liyin hugged him again. Crying and whispering "Don't go. Don't go please." He leave Liyin crying but the girl that he loves need some of his explanation. So he hugged Liyin away to the other students who keeps on teasing them. Fck this is not nice. His subconsious mind tells him. 

 

He motioned Liyin to go inside a classroom that is empty and started to confront her.

 

"Yin, I hope this will be the last time you'll interrupt things between me and her. I love her so much and you know that! How can you do that to me?!" He asked her.

 

"Oppa you know I love you so much. She don't love you! Why do you keep on chasing her?" Liyin cried even more. Jongdae can't do anything but to facepalm himself.

 

"She loves me too Yin. She's the first one to say that she loves me. And I love her too, before she confessed to me." He said, looking into Liyin's eyes. Hoping she'll understand.

 

"But why did you make her your toy? Why didn't you just made her as your girlfriend?"

 

"That's something I can't even explain to you." I can't even explain it to my self.

 

Liyin sighed. He know she wants to say something but she just shrug it of.

 

"Go, follow her now. I won't stop you now. But you owe me a lunch. Goodluck." Liyin walked out the door and Jongdae proceeded to the garden where he knows that she is there.

 

He ran, as fast as he can but he saw her sleeping on Kai's lap. She still have some tears flowing on her eyes. 

 

"You've hurt her again dude."


"I know. It's unexpected. I don't want to hurt her." He can't help to comb his hair with anger.

 

"Why can't you just leave her alone?" Damn this Kai. He's so irritating.

 

"I can't. I love her so much. You know how to love right? You know how much it hurts to let her go."

 

"I love her too. But I chose to let her go thought you'll not hurt her. But you did. So this time, I WON'T LET HER GO AND BE HAPPY WITH YOU." 

 

Jongdae can't help but to close his fists. He want to punch Kai's face. But it will just wake her up, who's still silently sleeping on Kai's lap while they are arguing about her. 

 

"I. WILL. GET. HER. FROM. YOU. Remember that." He pointed out. He mean it. He'll make sure that she'll end up with him. He can't lose to Kai. He won't.

 

Jongdae walked back. He's still angry with Kai. His steps are like a machine that grills the ground. He's so frustrated, angry, disappointed with this happenings. Why is that everything does not favor him? Why can't he do something that won't hurt her? 

 

"Ugh! Damn!"

 

"Oppa, you should not curse in the lobby, the teachers might hear you." Liyin showed up after a while.

 

"Oh, sorry."

 

"You look angry, what happened?" Liyin looked at Jongdae, a bit confused. 

 

"Nothing, let's go. As you've said, I owe you lunch."

 

Jongdae brought Liyin to the school's canteen and bought her food. Liyin asked him again but the moment he opened his mouth he saw her entering the canteen with Kai. Her eyes still puffy from crying. Looking at them with hurtful eyes.

 

He knows her eyes says "I hate you." He can't even go to her. It's all his fault. 

 

He just let her walk away. Walk past him. He'll find a way. For her princess. He'll find a way.