Their First Kiss

Jongdae's Favorite Toy

Someone knocked on my door. I live alone by the way, my parents are both working abroad, they just support me financially. My eyes are really puffed because I kept crying and crying for hours. Loving Jongdae , but I can't help it. He's stucked inside my heart.

 

"W-who is it?" I sniffed while asking.

 

"It's me."

I saw a serious Jongdae when I opened the door. He pulled me inside my house. MY house.

 

"Why are you here?"

I looked away and started putting some distance between him and me. But he caught my hand and pulled me to face him. But I didn't.

 

"Look at me."

 

"No."

 

"I said look at me!"

 

"N-"

 

He suddenly tug me inside his arms and locked our lips together. He's kissing me. I got the biggest shock of my life. He's my first kiss. My first kiss.

 

I don't know but he had the sweetest pair of lips. I just followed the movement of his lips into mine. He groaned like I've done something wrong. But he kept on kissing me and me, kissing him back.

 

Our kiss made my knees turn into jelly, made my heart beat together with Jongdae, my eyes watery and my soul happy. We just kept kissing each other. He'll pause for a moment (to catch our breaths) and kiss me again like I'm the source of his air.

 

When he stopped, stared at me. I really thought my heart is going to explode. His gaze made my spine shiver. His eyes say things I can't even name.

 

"Uhm.." He broke the silence.

 

"Nae?"

 

"I.."

 

"..."

 

"I don't want you to be sweet with others. You're mine remember. You're my toy. I don't share my toys with other people. I don't want others to touch you. You're mine. Please always remember that YOU ARE MINE."

 

"B-but I am not flirting with Kai! We're just laughing! That's all."

 

"I don't care. The next time I caught you with him, you'll be punished again."

 

"So this ki-kiss is a punishment?"

 

"K-kinda... I don't know. All I know is my heart is going to explode because I hate Kai because he's with you. Because he can make you smile, laugh. But I can't."

 

"You're ruining my life.You hate me remember. I'm just your t-toy.." And tears start rolling on my eyes.

 

"An important toy I don't want to lose." He wiped my tears. His touch is so soft it just made me cry more.

 

"But still your toy."

 

"Just wait. Just.. wait."

 

"Wait for what?"

 

"I don't know. Just wait."

 

"You're my first kiss."

 

"I know. You're my first kiss too."

 

"I love you Jongdae." I blurted out.

 

"See you tomorrow shortie." Then he got out of my house. He still can't love me back. I can still feel his lips on mine. My heart is bursting with my feels. I can't take this anymore.

 

(I ran to my bedroom and shouted all those feelings I want to tell the world.)

 

 

----

I really don't know if this is long or not. sorry. :"<