Jongdae's Confession

Jongdae's Favorite Toy

 Jongdae knew her a long time ago. He even fell in love with her. He doesnt believe ’Love-at-first sight’ thingy but when he saw her for the first time, he knew what that phrase is. 

 

He was the school clown (bully too) but when it comes to her, he was a chicken. Chicken when it comes to saying his feelings for her. He just don’t know what to say, when to say it and how to say it.  When he was ready to say his feelings he caught her practicing her so-called speech for him. He can’t help but smile. She loves him too. His heart swell with the thought. 

 

"Hey I like you so much, can you be my boyfriend?" Wait, that's a familiar voice. Jongdae searched for that voice. He found her on the school's park, at one of the bench. Sitting and standing like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Hi Kim Jongdae, I really love your voice. I think you're the most handsome boy I ever met. I really love you. I love you more than the sunshines, more than my unicorn plushies, my puddings. I am willing to be what you want me to be, just be mine."

Woooah. Wait there. She loves me too? Jongdae's heart is skipping out of his chest. He never felt so happy before.

 

"Uhm." Jongdae made the first move.

 

"Uhm, H-hi Jong-jongdae." She's stuttering, how cute.

 

"Hi, I heard you."

 

"What?"

 

 

"I heard you. You want to confess to me." Jongdae can't help but smile inwardly.

 

"Uhm.. Yes.. But I-i want to do it personally.."

 

"Then do it now."

 

 

"Huh? Ah.. Urm.. J-jongdae.."

 


"It's Chen." Jongdae said, he doesn't like Jongdae in the first place. It does not suit him.

 

"But I want to call you Jongdae." She gave Jongdae her 'I-don't-care-it's-my-choice look'

 

"No one calls me Jongdae here." 

 

"I will call you Jongdae whenever or wherever I want." Jongdae smiled, exactly my type.

 

"I'll never like you." He lied.

 

"I know. But-"

 

"But you can be my toy."

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

"Don't you want me to notice you?"

 

"I want but-"

 

"Then be my toy."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I'm bored."

 

"But--"

 

"Would you just agree? Because maybe someday I'll fall in love with you too."

 

"Uh...."

 

"I'll take your silence as a yes, see you later toy."

 

 

He made her his toy. A toy that he wants to keep forever. He had a good time. But when Kai entered the scene he felt angry. Angry at the thought that Kai wants to be with the one that he love. That Kai can make her happy. That Kai can do so much than him.

 

He can't bear it. Seeing her happy with Kai so his buttons are pushed when he saw her and Kai laughing at the corridor. He immediately grabbed her wrists and dragged her away from Kai.

 

"Keep your filthy body away from my toy. You don't know who you're messing with. And you, don't go around the school! You'll spread your ugly virus! Let's go!" Jongdae blurted out. He's so angry right now.

 

"HEY MY FEET HURTS STOP IT!" She complained.

 

"I DON'T CARE! I KNEW YOU'LL BE HERE. I KNEW YOU'LL FLIRT WITH HIM." Jongdae angrily shouted back.

 

"WHAT IS IT TO YOU THAT I AM WITH HIM?!"

 

"YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE MY TOY. REMEMBER THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU CONFESSED TO ME AND YOU SAID YOU'RE WILLING TO BE WHAT EVER I WANT AND YOU EVEN AGREED WHEN I SAID YOU'LL BE MY TOY SO YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE MINE." And then she stopped walking. She froze and started crying. Jongdae don't know what to do so when she ran away from him, he didn't stop her.

 

His whole mind is blurred. He didn't knew what to do so he slumped back on the nearest post he can think and contemplate. He got up, headed to her home which he knew where. He knocked. Kissed her. And he left her.

 

He knew now what to do. Jongdae is really sure what to do now.