Wait! Don't go.

Jongdae's Favorite Toy

Chen was so excited for this day. It’s their first month as lovers. He loves his girlfriend so much, so to make this day even special he asked for Liyin’s help because he know it is Liyin’s specialty. Liyin is too willing to help him so they planned everything a week ago, and now is that day! He’s so happy. 

 

 He met Liyin outside the school and decided to talk on the bench near to where his surprise for his girlfriend is. 

 

 "Is everything set?" He asked Liyin. 

 

 "Would you just relax Chen?! Of course it is. I’ve spent a week to do this. Just calm your nerves." 

 

 "But what if she won’t like it?" 

 

 "Then I’ll eat the food! Is that a problem?!" Jongdae laughed with Liyin. Everything is set then, his tensed shoulders are now relieved. 

 

 "Thankyou Liyin. For helping me." He smiled. 

 

 "Anything for you oppa." She smiled too. "Shall we go? Let’s see of you have something to change." Then the two of them headed to the place. 

 

 Liyin arranged the playground, which is in the back of the school. There’s a little stage and a table for two. They had th permission to use the playground. As usual because they’re famous and everyone loves them. They had a banner, which he carefully wrote that says Happy First Month of Love, My Princess! I love you so much! There is a cake too, which Liyin baked for this occasion. Every thing is special because his girlfriend is special. He smiled at the thought. 

 

 He was setting the table again when Hyo came and said to him, "Your girlfriend is with Kai right now. She’s cheating on you idiot. They’re on the bench." 

 

 No, that can’t be. "You’re lying." 

 

 "Just go. You’ll say thanks to me when you found out I’m saying the truth." Then Hyo leaves them. 

 

 Liyin was the first one who came back to her senses after Hyo’s news. "I think she’s bluffing. Don’t mind her, she loves you that’s  why she’s trying to ruin your relationship with her." 

 

 Maybe Liyin is right. So he continued to arrange the table. But something inside him is on doubt. He called her phone but she doesn’t pick up. He tried calling her again but the phone’s still unattended. So he decided to take a peek on the benches. He excused his self for a while. Jongdae does a half-walk half-run sprint towards the benches, he was expecting to find it empty but he was surprised when he saw her with Kai. And they're hugging. Something hit his heart real hard. He don't know what to do so he turned back and ran as fast as he can but he stumbled on a rock that is just sitting there on the soil. Jongdae gave up running and sat on the rock. He can't help but to cry. All his efforts are now wasted, he's not sure if she loved him. But why is she hugging the bastard? His mind fights the urge to punch the nearest wall. No, he won't show that he is weak. He's Jong- Chen. He's Chen. He can do what he want.

 

🌺

 

 

Hours later, table ruined, cake eaten (by Liyin with frustration), banner cut into tiny pieces. Everything is ruined. And Liyin stares at Chen whose just sitting on a chair beside her.

 

"Now, can you tell me what's wrong?"

 

"I'm tired Liyin, maybe sometime."

 

"But opp-"

 

"Hey." Liyin looked at Kai with horror. Oh no, here comes trouble.

 

"What the actual fck are you doing here?!" Chen stood up and aimed his fist on Kai's face but Kai was fast, he blocked Chen's punch. Woah, Liyin gasp.

 

"Why are you angry with me? I am the one who should punch your face!" Kai shouted at Chen's face.

 

"Hah! You and my girlfriend cheated on me! How dare you! I'm so mad at you right now I swear I can erase your face." Chen tried to punch Kai again but he failed.

 

"Oh great, your girlfriend saw you with Liyin on the bench this morning. She was wondering why you didn't fetch her this morning. Look, Hyo made this scenario worst, she said bad things to your girlfriend and all you did was to laugh happily with Liyin. A great way to add another misery to her heart. You're the here. You are." Kai punched Chen on his face. Blood sprouted on the corner of his lips.

 

"But.. no.. I am with Liyin because I prepared my surprise for her.."

 

"You're such an idiot. She's leaving tonight. She was crying. She was always crying with you. Maybe she should go and I'll follow her in America. Idiot. Suffer alone. Bye." Kai started walking away from Chen who is rooted on the floor.

 

"WHAT? YOU'RE JUST STANDING THERE AND LET YOUR GIRL LEAVE? WAKE UP CHEN SHE'LL BE GONE WITH A BLINK! GO! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT HYO. GO! END THIS STORY HAPPILY. I'M TIRED WITH THIS DRAMA!"

 

Liyin left Chen. That's when reality hits him. Right. He have to find her. Feet started running, Chen headed to her place but he found it empty. He knocked and knocked until his knuckles are red with pain.

 

He sighs, she's gone. It's his fault.