Jealous Chen(?)

Jongdae's Favorite Toy

I was sitting on my favorite bench and playing this annoying Flappy game when someone tapped my shoulder. It's Kai, who gave me flowers and chocolates the other day. He was obviously my suitor, I made it clear that I am in love with somebody (Chen the devil of course) and he respected that and offered friendship. Who am I to refuse to that? He's a nice boy.

 

"Too busy?" He smiled at me. I saw a pair of cresent-like eyes.

 

"No, just playing this annoying bird."

 

"What's your high score btw? Mine is 500." And he even showed me proof. It is 500 indeed. I gave him a shocked face.

 

"Just.. 5." And he laughed at me, his laugh is so cheerful I can't help to laugh too.

 

We're laughing like crazy people when someone held my hand and kept me away from Kai. It's Chen and he had this 'morelikesatan' look in him. He held my hand tightly and kept looking at Kai with his 'laserlike' eyes.

 

"Keep your filthy body away from my toy. You don't know who you're messing with. And you, don't go around the school! You'll spread your ugly virus! Let's go!" And he literally dragged me away from Kai and all I can do is bow to Kai and complain to this assh*le.

 

"HEY MY FEET HURTS STOP IT!" I complained.

"I DON'T CARE! I KNEW YOU'LL BE HERE. I KNEW YOU'LL FLIRT WITH HIM." he angrily shouted back.

"WHAT IS IT TO YOU THAT I AM WITH HIM?!"

"YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE MY TOY. REMEMBER THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU CONFESSED TO ME AND YOU SAID YOU'RE WILLING TO BE WHAT EVER I WANT AND YOU EVEN AGREED WHEN I SAID YOU'LL BE MY TOY SO YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE MINE."

 

I froze. I just froze there and cry. I remembered that moment. I fcking remembered that moment, I ran away from him. I ran into my classroom and got my things and headed to home. I let my tears flow while the memories repeats on my head.