Chapter 8

An Alternate Universe

Jinki had taken the four boys back into the castle and seated them at the dining room table, which to the two Seoul boys seemed more like a conference table that you would see in a high class office building.

"What did you want to talk about, Hyung?" Taemin asked the king, ears perking up.

"As you know, we're a small little village, and to you two," The King gestured to Jonghyun and Minho, "a medieval place."

The boys nodded.

"Meaning we have balls every few months.." He continued.

"Ah is it really time for the ball again?" Taemin asked in disbelief.

"Indeed it is, now I am expecting you Taemin, and Kibum to help with the planning," The King stopped mid sentence at the sight of Kibum rolling his eyes at the sound of his name being spoken.

The King stood, slamming his fist on the table, causing various cups and a few vases to rattle.

"What is the matter with you, huh!?" The King yelled. "Don't you have any respect!?" 

Kibum mumbled a quiet sorry as the king took his seat once again.

"Anyways, it would be an honor if you two would attend our ball, of course we'd have to make some minor adjustments to make it look like you belong, but it really would be an honor if you would attend.

Jonghyun and Minho exchanged glances before both nodding, accepting Jinkis invitation.

Jinki clapped once, a smile growing on his face. 

"Lovely! It will be held in two days, I expect you to both be in your best formal attire, I'll send these two to get you when the time comes, understand? "

"Yes sir!" They Seoul boys said in unison. 

*

The meeting had ended shortly after and the two Seoul boys were sent off back to their universe to get ready, and spend some times out of Trans. 

"Well this is exciting! " Jonghyun smiled, plopping down onto his bed.

"Yeah, it really is." Minho agreed, plopping down next to his friend.

"Our first ball!" 

"Yeah.. This all seems crazy though."

"I know right! Are you gonna dance with anyone?"

"I'm not sure. I may ask Taemin." 

"How sweet!"

"Oh shush, now come on we need to  go to my place and get my suit."

———————
I AM KIND OF BACK.
I love this fic and it kills me that I can't update it regularly.
I'll be starting school in like 2 weeks so I'll have a laptop again and I'll be able to update more ^^ 
As of now I'm doing this off of my Phone and my Kindle.
Thank you all for your patience <3