Chapter 5

An Alternate Universe

*** Before i start this chapter, i want to let you all know that i had a trailer made for this fanfiction c: Its in the foreword and if you're looking to get a trailer made you should definetly go to Pastel's c:

 

 

Execute...

The word ran through Kibums head.

The King couldn't possibly execute him.. It made no sense to Kibum.

He didn't think he did any wrong.. All he did was make some friends. 

Which had been what the King had told him and Taemin to do..He remembered it distinctly. The King yelling at the two boys, telling them that they needed to make new friends, for they couldn't only rely on eachother.

And he didn't say not to make any friends that we outside of Trans.. So really he had no reason to say he was going to banish or execute Kibum at all. So thats what he fought back with.

"Execute me? Banish me? Sir you have no right!" the boy with the crooked smile started, "You were the one who told us to make more friends, and not once did you say dont make any friends outside of Trans! Therefore you cannot punish me for I only completed your orders, my King." The boy finished with a smirk, leaving a look of shock on his elders face.

He took a moment before he replied, "All of you leave. Kibum. You stay." 

The three boys nodded, Taemin guiding them out of the room, leaving the frozen boy behind.

The click of the Kings shoes were the only sound that flowed through the large room as the King made his way over to the younger.

With long strides the King only got closer, and Kibum only got more afraid.

Each step closer than the other, until the King was standing directly in front of him.

Kibum let his eyes focus on the ground while the King stared down at him, obviously displeased with his actions. 

Silence filled the room as the King stood, towering above him. 

Kibum kept his eyes locked on the floor, with hopes that he would walk away and leave it alone.

But that was the exact oppisite of what happened.

The King smacked his head up as you would to a dog, forcing eye contact, grabbing the back of Kibums neck, preventing any type of escape.

"You dare tell me i'm wrong?" The King boomed, practically yelling in Kibums face.

"Answer me!" The King yelled, bringing the younger closer to his face.

"Y..yes.." Kibum stuttered, fear clouding in his eyes. 

"You're a brave one aren't you." he chuckled, gripping the back of the youngers neck tighter, releasing a small whimper from the younger boy.

A frown plastered itself upon the Kings face as he realised the pure terror clouded in the youngers eyes, and the tears threatining to fall. 

"Hey.. Hey don't cry!" He stuttered, releasing the younger from his strong grip.

The King is a strange man as you see, one moment he will yell, threaten to kill, then the next moment hes a soft as tofu, he cares for everyone, Kibum and Taemin impartucilar. They're practically his world, and here he is, standing in front of Kibum trying to stop the tears that he caused. The feeling killed him. 

He was snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a light 'plop' sound and uncontrolable sniffling.

He directed his eyes to the sound, which was Kibum sitting on the floor, eyes locked on his lap, and tears freely flowing down his face.

He took a seat next to the crying boy, wrapping an arm around him. 

"Why are you crying Bum.. " He said softly, the answer obvious. 

Kibum sighed, "Just execute me now."