Chapter 4

An Alternate Universe

“N..no hyung, they are not..” Taemin stuttered, waiting for a punishment from his brother, who stood before him with glaring eyes.

“Lee Taemin you know the rules!” The king yelled, voice echoing through the corridor.

“Sir.. Don’t be angry with Taemin, it was my idea..” Kibum muttered in shame, waiting to be locked in a dungeon of some sort.

It’s true; outsiders are not allowed in this land, for what if they told other outsiders? And everyone tried to come into their peaceful alternate universe. They’d bombard the lands, and try to make it their own home. The current inhabitants of the land would be thrown out like an old toy. They’d be forgotten, and they’re kind would disappear.

“Kim Kibum. I banish you from the lands of Trans. If you want to know the outsiders so much, then go and live with them.” The king said sternly, trying to stick to his words.

“Hyung that’s not fair!” The youngest boy cried, lunging at his brother and tugging at his sleeves.

“Its perfectly fair, Taemin.”

“No its not hyung! If Kibum hyung goes, then I go.” Taemin announced boldly, standing next to his friend, crossing his arms waiting for his brother to fight back.

“Taemin you are staying here.” Jinki said, pulling his brother to his side.

“Sir, If I may interject,” Jonghyun started, stepping towards the King, “My friend and I here, we wont say a word about your land. “

Minho nodded in agreement.

“Please don’t banish Kibum, hes done no wrong, we agreed to come with him here, when we should’ve denied, its our, no its my fault sir! Don’t banish him!” Jonghyun practically begged, though he had no Idea why he was standing up for this boy. He had just met him the morning before, and he was already in his world.

He wanted to  reject the boys offer of staying in his homelands for the night, he knew it wouldn’t be a good idea, yet he did so anyway. But that was no reason to stand up for the boy. 

“Kim Kibum,” The King started, “You will not be banished as long as your outsider boys don’t speak a word of our lands. And if they do. I will decide on whether to banish you, or execute you.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short little update during Homeroom c:

I wanted to thank you guys for all subscribing ;^; it means so much, you have no idea.

So thank you all! I promise to make this fic enjoyable for you all! ^^