Chapter 1

An Alternate Universe

"Kim Jonghyun go straight to your room and clean that mess right now!" 

It was a usual day for Kim Jonghyun, his mother yelling at him to clean the mess in his room, which honestly didn't exist, she just wanted him out of the way. But he gladly complied. He hated socializing with him family.

He truged to his room, flicking the light on. His eyes panned the room, looking for any mess that might lie on his floor. 

There really was none, his mother was just overreacting like always, trying to get him out.

She would probably about something, so he shuffled over to his closet, picking up any fallen clothes from around it, throwing them into his laundrey basket, as a basketball player would do. 

He continued to play his little basketball game until he ran out of clothes. He found the game quite amusing, for he started searching for more clothes to throw. Thats when he spotted it. A shirt behind the large wooden wardrobe. He didn't realize until that moment that his closet might aswell be the gateway to Narnia.Theres no way he could move it. 

But that wouldn't stop him from trying.

Anyone that would've walked into his room would've thought he was crazy. His feet pushing against his bed, as his arms shoved against the closet, slowing gliding it across the carpeted floor, until he got it right where he wanted it.

He grabbed the wrinkled shirt with a smile, shooting it into the basket next to the door.

"Score!" He yelled in sloppy English, jumping into the air like he just won some contest to win a sports car. 

But shortly after, his eyes traveled back to the wall that the closet had layed against.

There was a small cellar sized door.. 

He'd never seen the door before. Hell, he never new it existed. 

He plopped down in front of it, 

And there layed a small key, the size of a thumb, that fit right into the keyhole.

He slowly turned the nob, only to be met with the captivating feline eyes of a man whom had light blonde hair, with fox ears shooting out of it, and a jet black suit and a crooked smile.

He jumped back in horror. There was a man behind that door!

"Hello!" The feline boy chirped, crooked smile growing.

Jonghyun let out no response.

"Hellooo?" The feline sang, waving his hand in front of Jonghyuns confused face.

"Come on man speak!" He yelled in the frozen dinosaurs face.

Jonghyun blinked a few more times before responding to the boy.

"Who are you.."

"Im Kim Kibum of Trans!"

"Trans?"

"Yeah! Its our Kingdom! Haven't you heard of it?"

"I have not."

"So you've never heard of the King?"

"You have a King?"

"You don't?" Kibum gaped, his mouth so wide it could watch flies. 

Jonghyun let out a small laugh, "Nope, no King here?"

"State your name and location!"

"Kim Jonghyun of Seoul.." He said carefully, making sure the feline wasnt planning something.

"State your age."

"17."

"Well im 16, hyung." Kibum winked, smiling at his elder.

Jonghyun glanced behind the younger boy, gazing at the scenery. Smooth mountains off in the distance, and bright radient flowers. Flowing streams, and really everything you would see in the fairy tales your parents read to you at bed time. 

One thing caught his eye though.

The gaping castle in the distance.

This kid wasnt lying. They seriously have a kingdom.

He was snapped out of his trance by the faint sound of what seemed to be a bell in the distance.

Kibums mouth shifted into an "o" formation and he stood up, smoothing out his suit.

"I must take my leave now, Jonghyun. For the King shall be speaking soon." The younger flashed a beautiful smile at him, then extended his hand. "I bid you farewell."

Jonghyun took the hand, shaking it in response.

"Yeah.. Bye.." Jonghyun barely spit out

Kibum smiled once again while turning away.

"Kibum! Knock anytime you want to talk.."

He turned around in a flash.

"You do the same." He smiled and ran off to where the castle stood, proud and tall in the distance, joining the other people who lived in his alternate universe.

 

--------------

Yeah first chapter. c:

I really like my plans for this fic and i hope you all enjoy it too!

Comment and Subscribe!<3

-Mallory