Tao ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huang Zi Tao

 

“He’s still in China?” One of your friend’s asked and you gave a small smile, “Yeah…”

“Business trip?” Another asked while all you could do was give a small nod this time. “Mhm…”

“So he won’t be back for Valentine’s?” The first friend had asked and you could only grin at them, “Yeah, he won’t.”

Before they could say anything, “It’s not the first time, anyway.” You shrugged after that, emphasizing on your point considering your boyfriend could never make it back for Valentine’s. Sure the two of you could celebrate it on the first year of being together and you swore that it was so magical, you never wanted that night to end. The second year after that, the two of you were crammed up with studies, which leads to why it slipped off your mind. The third year, he had to leave to the states to help in his grandfather’s restaurant. The fourth year, he had fallen sick and it was to the point where he couldn’t even realize who you were until the day after. This year, he was in China for a business trip – was there ever the time to celebrate Valentine’s day?

“He’s probably really busy.”

A few of them rubbed your arm up and down, making you force out a smile – how could you not smile when they were trying to be supportive in cheering you up?

“So how’s your Valentine going to be like?”

Kill me for asking that, you inwardly groaned but smiled when your friends were hesitant in telling you their actual plans. All their boyfriends were among the sweetest guys you knew and to hear what they are going to plan would definitely kill you. But then again, they were your friends and they deserved to be happy as well.

“We don’t think we should be answering that…” The one on your left spoke, biting her lower lip when you glanced at her but faced forward to frown at your other friend who agreed. “Yeah, it’s… not nice to talk about our happiness when you’re…”

All of them gave each other knowing looks as deep down inside, they knew how you were actually feeling. You shook your head, “I’m fine, guys! Tell me about what you’re going to do – it’s going to be fine!”

One of them sighed, “Really?”

You gave them a determined nod, “Really.”

And that was the first mistake you’ve made for the day.

 

 

“Yeah, sure! Go on ahead!” You motioned your friends to leave the café and they were really doubting that they should leave you but after ample of assurance you gave them, they managed to get stolen by their boyfriends who came to steal them away. With a grin you gave to your last friend who left the door, the minute her back turned against your, that grin had fell. You faced down on the cup of coffee where you circled the mouth of the cup sadly, wishing that your boyfriend was here with you but then again, it won’t mean anything.

By the time he gets back, Valentine’s will be gone and all you could do was just appreciate the moment he was home. Nothing else – it was a silent arrangement that he wouldn’t want to agree to but he had to, in this case.

With a deep sigh, you pushed the cup away and reached for your phone, pulling it out where your fingers were hovering over the dial pad, urging to just call him right now but your resistance was high. “Are you on your way?” A girl spoke as she entered the café, making you look over your shoulder where you could easily see her on the phone where she smiled like an idiot – she was definitely on the phone with her loved one.

“Really? Hurry down here, alright? It’s Valentine’s!” She pouted, making you shrug as you faced forward with a shudder after that. You shook your head and hurriedly dialed his number, not being able to stand it and you placed your phone by your ear, silently praying that at least he’ll have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter