Kris ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Wu Yi Fan

 

“Baobei…” A voice echoed into your ears, delightfully waking you up as his warm, soothing voice made its way into your ears. You snuggled against his chest, arms wrapped around his waist tighter where you pressed your cheek on his sturdy chest, “Mmm…?” You hummed adorably while he looked down on you lovingly, a smile spreading across his face at the sight of your beauty in the morning.

Especially on this special morning.

“Happy Valentine’s day, baobei…” Kris whispered into your ears but you were still a bit drowsy, so you just nodded your head, mumbling back the same words to him including the part where you called him baobei. He snickered, kissing the side of your head where he drank in your image that he’d want to stare at all day but he knew you had work.

And it was partially good that you did, too.

“Baobei, you’re going to be late for work if you don’t go shower now…”

You groaned inwardly, shaking your head against him, “What work…?”

He laughed quietly, giving you another kiss on your head again where he whispered, “You know, the place where you go to work? The office?”

He got the shock of his life when suddenly you shot up from the bed, off his arms where you messily scurried into the bathroom.

“Silly girl.” He muttered lovingly, shaking his head as he pushed himself up. He paced out of the bedroom, into the kitchen where he started to prepare breakfast.

 

 

You felt your insides jump when you stood by the kitchen door, dressed in your attire for work but what stole your heart was Kris standing in there, carefully placing the food on the plate to impress you and you sighed in content. You brought your feet inside the kitchen, standing behind him where your arms s around his waist lovingly, bringing a warm smile on his face when you were wide awake, hugging him like this on this blissful day. He snickered, looking over his shoulder after he placed the pan down along with the spatula.

“Good morning.” He greeted you while you gave him a hum in reply, before you mumbled, “It smells nice, Kris…”

He laughed handsomely, man, his voice just invaded your mind like that. “Do I smell good or the food?”

You snorted before you lifted your chin from his back, “The food, Kris.”

He frowned, “Then you’re not getting any.”

“Hey...!” You protested, frowning at him and he laughed a bit louder than before, turning around where he easily placed his hands on your frame where he dipped down to kiss your forehead delicately before he proceeded to brush his lips against your skin, “You can even eat my share if you’d like…”

You couldn’t help but giggle, shaking your head and because of that, his lips brushed against your forehead again that it made him smile wider, banding his arms around your waist where he strongly lifted you up, making you squeal with your chest buried in his chest, “Kris!”

He spun you around once before placing you back down on the floor where he looked down on you playfully, “Eat up, baobei. Look at the clock.”

As your head looked over your shoulder, your eyes widened so much that you stammered, “C-Crap! I’m late!”

You quickly escaped his embrace, not even caring about breakfast that you were dying to eat and Kris laughed as you stumbled on your feet, threatening to fall but you managed to balance yourself well in your skirt, holding the bag on your right hand while the other was messily putting on your shoes. You paced towards Kris who was chuckling, leaning against the door frame where you stood in front of him, tiptoeing to reach for his lips but he leaned back, purposely making you unable to reach it.

You stood normally and huffed, “Kris! I’m late already!”

He snickered, leaning forward where he allowed you to kiss his lips once before you pulled away with a small smile. He smiled back, lifting up a bag with a box in it. “Open this the first thing you reach your office.” He made you hold it with your left hand and your head tried to peek inside on what it was. Before you even could, he lightly tapped your bottom, “Go! You’re late!”

You hastily checked the watch on your wrist this time that you forgot you had on earlier, eyes widening like saucers again that you mumbled an incoherent sentence, which Kris could make up as something you said about stabbing your foot with a fork if you were late again for work. “Have a great day, baobei!” He hollered from the kitchen door, grinning at you pacing towards the door in the most adorable way yet. “B-Bye!” You messily wave back before you let the door slam shut behind you as you hurried your way to work.

 

 

When you reached work, you settled down, letting out a huff and wiping your sweat on your forehead as if you ran a marathon but actually you ran all the way to the lift, entering it and dashing out the moment the doors open but it seems like there were only a few people here. The boss didn’t even arrive yet. You sighed and leaned back with your eyes closed, taking a breather with all your things placed to where they should be before you proceeded to remove your jacket, placing it over the chair you were sitting on before you rubbed your face. Before you could do anything else, a beep came from your phone, indicating you received a text message.

‘Baobei, open up the box like I told you. Don’t forget, alright? Have a great day at work :*’
From: Kris♥

You grinned, putting the phone aside where you opened up the bag, revealing a lunch box that made you gasp. The bag was at the side before you opened it up, making sausages, eggs, hash browns, pieces of ham along with tiny cute cut out carrots coming to view and they were all beautifully arranged.

With that, your hand reached over for your phone where you called Kris, in which, he answered with a, “Yes, baobei?”

“Kris… It looks amazing!” You squealed a little in the end, making his heart flutter and he chuckled lightly, “I’m glad you think so, baobei. Eat up, work hard, alright? See you at home.”

“Thank you, Kris…” You mumbled adorably to his ears, making him smile widely even though you couldn’t see it. “Anything for my baobei. Goodbye.” He ended the call with a laugh, making you smile as you brought the box towards you – this was such a good day.

 

 

“This isn’t what you’re supposed to do! Do you even know what you’re doing?!” He was infuriated as he slammed the files on the table, making you flinch and instinctively, one of your colleagues walked over to check out what was going on.

“S-Sir, is everything alright?” Tao asked, earning himself a glare when the boss turned to point a finger at him, “Stay out of this! You mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter