Lay ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhang Yixing || Lay

 

“C’mon! Please?” Tao nudged you by your arm but you tugged your arm back with a shaking of your head, “Nope. I said I’m busy.” You said blankly, eyes scanning the books on the shelves as well as your fingers sliding on the titles of them as you walked down the row of books in the library. The boy trailing behind you groaned loudly, earning himself choruses of hushes and he was startled but he swallowed hard when he collected himself just to tap your shoulder again.

“N-Noona! I really need you to listen!” He half-whispered, half-shouted as his hands shook you by your shoulders vigorously.

You spun around, making the grip on your shoulders release where you parted your lips to say your final answer. His eyes brightened with glee, lips tugging upwards as his eyes shaped into crescents in hopes that you’d finally agree.

He was dead wrong when you muttered a ‘no’ before spinning back around to walk away from him. With a small huff, he pulled out his phone where he sent a quick text.

‘Hyung, it’s your turn to try. She’s not listening to me! :C’
To: Kris-Hyung || Sent

After he had sent the text, he poked his head from the bookshelf nearby, nodding his head a little when he took note that you were now sitting at the corner of the library alone, isolating yourself with books as you had to study for the upcoming test and need you say, you were in desperate need to get good grades this time.

‘Where is she?’
From: Kris-Hyung

Tao hurriedly sent his reply before he made his leave to exit the library.

 

 

As your eyes scanned through each line of the book, a person clearing his throat had entered your ears, making your eyes pop open wider as you lifted your chin to meet eyes with Kris who was grinning down at you boyishly. You narrowed your eyes at him when he smirked, “May I?”

With a very slow nod, your eyes followed him as he took his seat opposite you. You grew suspicious when he leaned forward, clasping his hands on the table where he gave you a smile – this was all too weird for you as you stared at him. “What?” You mumbled under your breath, eyes locked on his where he shrugged, “Nothing.”

You scoffed, eyes trailing down back to your book, “Whatever you say…”

Kris sighed and immediately reached out to yank your book away where he shut it, placing it down on his lap where it was way out of your reach. You were startled but you raised your head up just to furrow your eyebrows at him with a small frown, “Oppa! What are you doing?” You kept a hushed voice, well aware that the two of you were still in the library. He smiled, “I’ll tell you if you come with me.”

You leaned back against your chair with your arms crossed, “Where to?”

He shrugged, “Why don’t you follow and find out?”

Without hesitating, you stood up and shoved all your books into your bag before slinging it over your shoulder, “Deal.”

Halfway walking through campus, you noticed that Kris was leading you somewhere similar to where Tao was trying to get you to as well. The route and every corner he made was so familiar that you smirked in your mind.

They really want me to go to the music room, huh? You thought a little, shaking your head where you lost track of the conversation between you and Kris. “U-Uh, Kris! I have to use the bathroom real quick.” You hurriedly tugged onto your bag, zipping it up as earlier while the two of you were walking, Kris had already returned to you your book and with that, now was just a time to leave.

It’s not that you didn’t have time but… okay fine, it’s because you don’t have time.

You wanted to use all your time to study and you wanted to take in as much as you can.

“Oh, alright. I’ll wait here.” Kris nodded once with a small smile, waving at you as you bowed at him before sprinting back into the building. Once you made it safely into the building where you hurriedly entered one of the empty hall room, you leaned your back against the wall. There was no one in here and you were positive that the teachers wouldn’t mind you studying here – they would be even grateful that you took an effort to study for this test.

Settling down on the chair with your bag on the table with a sigh, you whipped out your phone where you send a quick text to Kris.

“Where is she?” Tao asked Kris through the phone but Kris could only smirk, “She’s following me already. She just made a quick trip to the-“ A small beep interrupted Kris’s conversation with Tao and that made him furrow his eyebrows for a moment, “Hold on, Tao. I’ve got a text.”

After Tao mumbled a soft ‘okay’, Kris pulled the phone away to open the text he had received from you.

‘Oppa, I hope you know that I’m not coming back. Thanks for the walk, though!’


Kris brought his phone back to his ear with a groan, head falling back, “What’s wrong?” Tao’s worried voice was heard and Kris could only grumble, “She made a run for it.”

“Time to call Luhan-hyung…” Tao mumbled over the other end, causing Kris to sigh. “I think that’s our only hope. You know how she listens to him well apart from Lay.”

Tao scoffed, “Does that mean we’re no better?” Tao’s voice contained this pinch of jealousy. After all, you were his favorite Noona out of all the older women he’s met. If it wasn’t for his older friend who had dibs on you first, he’d go after you for himself. “No, Tao. Trust me, if she doesn’t listen to Luhan or Xiumin either, all of us are going to need to gang up on her.”

Tao snickered, “What a nice way to deal with things.”

“Shut up.” Kris grumbled, pulling his phone away where he added Luhan to the call to tell him the details of how things were holding up to.

 

 

 You jerked up in your seat when suddenly the door creaked open. Your eyes widened, heart pounding as you gulped just looking at the door being opened slowly. A head poked through and you gasped but sighed in major relief when Luhan gave you a heavenly smile that made you sink back on your chair. “Jesus, you gave me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter