Sehun ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

 

You unlocked the door tiredly with a huff, shaking your head at how tired you were and you hated being this tired. It was Valentine’s day for God’s sake! And yet, you still have work today. How you dreaded to go to work but you had to – a job is still a job, especially your job. As much as you wanted to stay home, and just laze around or probably go out with the boy you loved the most, you couldn’t.

Not when your job was on the line and with him assuring you to go, you just had to go.

And now you came back fuming, tired and exhausted even though you rarely got to spend much time with him – you knew you had to try to pull an energized expression. You stepped in the house, putting your things down on the side before you turned around to close the door with your eyes closed – you just wanted to sleep right now but you couldn’t disappoint him.

Not when you knew he was waiting up for you, though, it was just 7.30p.m. but usually around this time you’d be sleeping because of how tired you were.

A gasp escaped your lips when his strong arms s around your waist – how was he younger than you by two years?

“Welcome home, noona…” His dark voice entered your ears as you two remained like that in the dark house as the main lights weren’t on – only the dimmer ones in the corners. You sighed in bliss, leaning back against his chest when he kissed the side of your head appreciatively. You could feel that he was frowning and you were right when you looked over your shoulder, your hands on his arms that were locking you in tight as he inhaled your scent.

“You left too early without me knowing, noona… I didn’t even have the chance to wish you.”

You raised an eyebrow, “Wish me?”

“Happy Valentine’s day…” His voice trailed off, a hand shooting up to cup your chin where he dipped down to kiss your lips subtly, making you mewl in satisfaction when his lips were focused on molding against yours delightfully in a slow pace, washing away all your doubts and stress in work just like that in one mind blowing kiss. He had turned your body around to face him, hands possessively gripping onto your waist where he continued kissing you, darting his tongue out to poke against your bottom lip. Your lips couldn’t resist, it parted on their own, allowing him to enter with a smirk before he pulled you closer as his tongue coaxed with yours, a slow sensual love with the two of your lips connected at this very moment has never felt this good. He grunted with the back of his throat when it was your turn to explore his wet cavern after a heavy intake of breath through your noses, his eyes closed with yours to appreciate this silence and kiss – even though the two of you didn’t go out on Valentine’s, being with one another like this would always be Valentine’s.

“Happy Valentine’s day to you too, Sehunnie…”

He noticed that there was this sigh of sadness you gave him, making him frown as he cupped your chin with one hand, making you face him where he looked down on you worriedly, “D-Did something happen at work…?”

You shook your head with the biting of your lip – a sigh Sehun knew that you felt as if you were guilty for something.

“T-Then what’s wrong, noona? Tell me.” He then led you towards the sofa where he sat down first before he pulled you down to sit comfortably on his lap. He banded his arms around your waist, making you stay put (as if you would want to leave) before he buried his face in the crook of your neck, planting soft kisses on your neck, “Tell me…” He growled quietly, making you gulp before you muttered, “I’m sorry…”

He froze, paling as he lifted his chin to look at you with his forehead still pressed against your skin. “W-What?”

“I’m sorry,” You breathed out, making it clearer when you looked away, “I’m sorry that we can’t go out like n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter