Chanyeol ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol
(this is the shortest one, so... sorry. I get that i's a bit awkward in the end.)x

 

“Yeol… Where are you leading me to?” You asked as you could barely see anything ahead of you but it seems like Chanyeol knew where he was walking considering he was the one leading you around here. After a lazy Valentine’s day at home, you had officially thought that it was it.

 

Like, a day at home with Chanyeol on Valentine’s – that was it.

 

But no, definitely not.

 

Chanyeol had planned out an event that took up the night fully. The two of you went for a full course dinner in a romantic restaurant that was out by the balcony of the building – it was only for the two of you on this very special day. Need you complain more? Certainly not. Right after the dinner that easily took up most of the night, he was now leading you around in the park where he had something planned out.

 

Of course, something being something you didn’t know what was it because Chanyeol hasn’t said a word since he was leading you around aimlessly – to you, that is.

 

“Yeol, do you even know where we’re going?”

 

“Shh.” He hushed you, making you snicker as you could’ve sworn that his confused face would’ve been the most epic thing you’ve seen in your life – period. You smiled a little at him when he made you sit down on a stool in the middle of the park. “Perfect!” He exclaimed, making you gasp as suddenly, there were lights shining down on you, making you blush as the people passing by in the park had now turned their attention to you. With a gulp, you uncertainly looked at Chanyeol, “Y-Yeol, what’s going on?”

 

He smiled genuinely, flashing his perfect set of teeth as he strode up to you to plant a kiss on your nose, “You’ll see.” His deep voice echoed in your mind, making you feel uneasy when people were gathering around at the sight. Chanyeol walked a few steps away, making you whimper as you held a hand out to reach for him with you still seated. He smirked at you over his shoulder, but he faced forward, continuing to walk until he was gone from your sight considering it was dark. You gazed down to your fingers, playing with them as you waited for what was to come.

 

The shock of your life came when suddenly sounds of lights being switched on could be heard, a spotlight shining down on Chanyeol where he was on a mini platform, sitting down on a stool where he held a guitar on his lap.

 

“This Valentine’s day, I dedicate this song to you. I’m really bad at planning everything but I think… I think this year I did pretty well.” He laughed in the end when you shook your head at him with a small grin. Indeed, he was really bad at planning surprises considering you would always figure it out but today it seems like he passed.

 

“Ah, is this working? Oh, it is.” He tested the microphone childishly before he gave you one last gummy smile. His fingers gripped onto the guitar expertly before he started strumming a beat – a song, to be exact that made your eyes widen as you stared at him attentively.

 

This song, it… it was your anniversary song and he was playing it now. Your eyes widened slightly at the way he was playing and it was taking your breath away each stru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter